Islam, the religion of peace and tolerance

See how ShadowGallery always has to fuck with everyone?

Ya can't score a good joke without him comin along and deflating it with his itchy pin-pricks.

First he fucked with my shit, and now he's fuckin with both our beloved Fah-Q and ItsAnOuthouse (which is the best handle on this forum since Blearg! even if he comes across as a wanker now and then)!

Any time :)

And let me ask this: What the hell did Rushdie do to get a knighthood, anyway? He wrote a couple of books, one of which pissed off the Ayatollah Rudollah "Bonkers" Khomeini. Is that why he got awarded? Or are his books considered treasures of the British Island's rich literary heritage??

I mean, he's a goddamned Indian living in NYC!! What the hell? Why doesn't her royal majesty knight Michael Moore for being one of the best tenors in his high school choir??

Yes? :confused:

Again, another illegitimate quote.. I doubt you've even read the holy scriptures of Fah-q or you'd know it was a variant of a different NBA Mario-based game: Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City. Blasphemer.

Did you even read page 90745? Chaos in the Windy City is a wicked, evil text that encourages crimes against humanity (like Space Jam), whereas Shaq-fu in all its glory promotes peace amongst all races with devine texts such as Kazaam.

introducing... ISLAMIC RAGE BOY!!!
ShadowGallery... is this you??

capt.bb53b30e82e34d6b87ae51d853725e46.india_kashmir_protest_rmx105.jpg

Just curious... the man who offered the bounty is a devoted beliver right? He will give you money (the evil, vile dollars). Would he pay anyone who offs Rushdie, even a godless dog like me? What happen if I choose to buy alcohol or arrange concerts with evil western rock music for some of the money? Will there be a bounty on me?

Or will he give me millions of
Bounty%20Bar.JPG

Did you even read page 90745? Chaos in the Windy City is a wicked, evil text that encourages crimes against humanity (like Space Jam), whereas Shaq-fu in all its glory promotes peace amongst all races with devine texts such as Kazaam.

But it's well known that CITWC followers have denounced the few Windy City Salvation extremist groups who endorsed the creation of Space Jam.. And I don't know if you recall the mass demonstrations of religiously-fueled Shaq-Fu back in the 90s that left behind millions of followers of more ancient texts such as EA, dead.

that is me, but it's a bad picture. i just took this one about 10 minutes ago:

workwhite.jpg

You like to constantly go back to pictures of you to back shit up that had nothing to do with that.. My post had nothing to do with actual appearance, and hey, maybe you do look good to a horny 35 year old over the internet, I won't fight you on that topic, but still, has nothing to do with what I was saying..

@Psycho21477: <3333333333333

You like to constantly go back to pictures of you to back shit up that had nothing to do with that.. My post had nothing to do with actual appearance, and hey, maybe you do look good to a horny 35 year old over the internet, I won't fight you on that topic, but still, has nothing to do with what I was saying..

@Psycho21477: <3333333333333

i keep laughing because you're a little boy on the internet insulting grown ups.
:lol:

Just curious... the man who offered the bounty is a devoted beliver right? He will give you money (the evil, vile dollars). Would he pay anyone who offs Rushdie, even a godless dog like me? What happen if I choose to buy alcohol or arrange concerts with evil western rock music for some of the money? Will there be a bounty on me?

Or will he give me millions of
Bounty%20Bar.JPG

You wont get anything. IF you are a white man, and a swedish meatball, you arent good enough to recieve the blood money of a muslim! You might get some bounty. They do have that candy bar in the middle east.

Fine, I´ll just fuck his wife then! And I will keep the sweet candy bars.
Good, cuz the chances that he is fucking is wife are pretty slim. Muslim latent homosexuality runs rampant. Thats what happens when you cant have sex before marriage, cant whack it, and live in sand.

Good, cuz the chances that he is fucking is wife are pretty slim. Muslim latent homosexuality runs rampant. Thats what happens when you cant have sex before marriage, cant whack it, and live in sand.

You say that as if homosexuality was some kind of plague. Either way, you don't just become gay after not having sex for a while, otherwise the popes' been putting on a pretty good cover for the past thousand years :rolleyes:

Yeah, people who hang around the desert take to the cock pretty fast, don't they? Lawrence of Arabia, Lord Humungus, those Tuareg faggits in Algeria--all of those big strong men love the sand and feeling up each other.

Evil, you were writing about Arab homosensuality a while back. And ya know, its true! I was talking with this Arab guy from Damascus recently. We were just standing there discussing mechanics, but this dude was right in my face. Our noses were practically touching, he kept grabbing my wrist, and his eyes wouldn't budge from mine.

Every time I backed away for an inch or two of personal space, he moved forward. I thought thought he was gonna smooch me!

"Believe me," he pushed even closer, squeezing my wrist, "There is no difference in quality between a thousand dollar power window motor in a Rolls-Royce and a fifty dollar one in a Hyundai."

I was like, "I believe you, I believe you! Just get yer tongue away from my fillings!" Shit!

But I'm sure it was nothing unusual to him. I'd hate to see what goes on in the mosques.

Jurched

Yeah, people who hang around the desert take to the cock pretty fast, don't they? Lawrence of Arabia, Lord Humungus, those Tuareg faggits in Algeria--all of those big strong men love the sand and feeling up each other.

Evil, you were writing about Arab homosensuality a while back. And ya know, its true! I was talking with this Arab guy from Damascus recently. We were just standing there discussing mechanics, but this dude was right in my face. Our noses were practically touching, he kept grabbing my wrist, and his eyes wouldn't budge from mine.

Every time I backed away for an inch or two of personal space, he moved forward. I thought thought he was gonna smooch me!

"Believe me," he pushed even closer, squeezing my wrist, "There is no difference in quality between a thousand dollar power window motor in a Rolls-Royce and a fifty dollar one in a Hyundai."

I was like, "I believe you, I believe you! Just get yer tongue away from my fillings!" Shit!

But I'm sure it was nothing unusual to him. I'd hate to see what goes on in the mosques.

Jurched

Now for a good old fashion Fag-Burning :heh:

You say that as if homosexuality was some kind of plague. Either way, you don't just become gay after not having sex for a while, otherwise the popes' been putting on a pretty good cover for the past thousand years :rolleyes:
I'm quoting the most influential source around, South Park. That was Mrs.GArrisions explanation on why muslims hate Americans.

But the pope IS catholic....and catholic priests like the boys young..

Jurched

Yeah homosexual tendancies seem to run rampant. Now, it could be cultural differences, like in the middle east men are allowed to hold hands with each other and not be gay, who knows? The worst thing I ever saw was in Pakistan. We had these 3 dudes making us a concrete base for a huge ass 80's style satellite dish (Encore Asia is HILARIOUS) and one walks up to a group of us and starts going NADA NADA. I am like, "What the fuck, when did this jerkoff learn spanish!?" This one on edge SEAL beads in on him and starts yelling at him to leave before he blows his brains out. It took the layman Marine to realize NADA was the name of the bottled sewer water we were drinking.

So, we give the old pakistani man the water (he was probably in his 30's but looked 80) and he proceeds to walk over to his buddy. His buddy squats down, pulls up his bedsheet..shits like an animal on the ground, then grabs his ankles as the guy with the water cleans out his ass. Not like just dumping on him, no hand in there cleaning it out with the water. That might not be gay over there, who knows. AT that moment the thought crossed all of our minds that maybe these people would be better off taking a dirt nap.