So, how are you with Islamic prophecy?

SueNC

Southern born, metal bred
Dec 13, 2004
this passage from the Koran is very telling.
pay close attention to the passage number [9:11]:

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

wild, aint it? o_O

SueNC said:

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

wild, aint it? o_O

Almost sounds like something Nostredamus would write. I read it as...Those wearing dirty night-shirts will feel America's wrath.

yup.
America's national bird is the eagle and an 'Arabian son' did wake the eagle, so to speak.

kinda wild!

SueNC said:
yup.
America's national bird is the eagle and an 'Arabian son' did wake the eagle, so to speak.

kinda wild!
Does it say anything about the apocalypse ? Is there any money in my future?

Hawng said:
Does it say anything about the apocalypse ? Is there any money in my future?

Koran 1:23 - Hawng will find great fortune, but then the apocalypse will occur and he'll never get to enjoy a dime of it.

sorry, dude. :hotjump:

SueNC said:
Koran 1:23 - Hawng will find great fortune, but then the apocalypse will occur and he'll never get to enjoy a dime of it.

sorry, dude. :hotjump:
son....of ....a.......bitch :(

Nostradamus prophesized that SueNC will see the end of days nearing and invite Schenkadere to lay with her...both will receive great pleasure, the gods will be pleased, the planets will align and all will be spared.

Well, that's my interpretation, anyway!

SueNC said:

wild, aint it? o_O

This is what I interpreted:D

All the bullshit countries
who think they'll beat the giant
world peace upheaval
we'll nuke 'em to the stone age
send the message clear
ya don't fuck with the eagle

schenkadere said:
Nostradamus prophesized that SueNC will see the end of days nearing and invite Schenkadere to lay with her...both will receive great pleasure, the gods will be pleased, the planets will align and all will be spared.

haha i think schenkadere is a little tired of his family life according to all the verbal sexual bombs he drops on emily and sue. if you had a little sister to "play with", you wouldnt have all this pent up sexual frustration.

gaschamber said:
haha i think schenkadere is a little tired of his family life according to all the verbal sexual bombs he drops on emily and sue. if you had a little sister to "play with", you wouldnt have all this pent up sexual frustration.

You're right gas...since you won't share little sis' nubs, I need to find my own. I'm not frustrated...just overflowing with love for my fellow man...especially the ones with sweet little nubbies...oh, yum!

schenkadere said:

:OMG:

Koran 88:666 "And suddenly the gay nazis fell to their knees, the infidels likewise because they were blind to the visions from the bringer of all evil - Arg Hamster. "And thau shall go to the nearest retailer of music and buy the new Haunted-album, you whores! No, fuck you, just do it or face my wrath!"n And so Jospeh and Mary left to indulge themselves in great music and comfortable sexual positions".