Islamic Emigration Is for waging Jihad

Muhammad the white skinhead who owned black slaves and killed Jews

The Hadith provides us a very detailed description of Muhammad. I will only provide a couple hadith out of many that describe him as a white man.

Muhammad was a white man

This should go over well with all you social justice warriors out there.

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.1, Book 3 (The Book of Knowledge), hadith 63,

"Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm."

Sahih Muslim, Vol.6, Book 43, Chapter 28, hadith 6071

"Chapter 28. The Prophet
Was White With An Elegant
Face
[6071] 98 - (2340) It was
narrated from Al-JurairI from
Abü At-Tufail: "I said to him:
'Did you see the Messenger of
Allah? He said: 'Yes, he was
white with an elegant face."

Muhammad's black slaves

Sahih Al-Bukhari: Hadith 7264,

"Narrated `Umar:I came and behold, Allah's Messenger was staying on a Mashroba (attic room) and a black slave of Allah's Messenger was at the top if its stairs. I said to him, "(Tell the Prophet) that here is `Umar bin Al- Khattab (asking for permission to enter)." Then he admitted me."

Sahih al-Bukhari: Hadith 3858,

"It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
We were with the Messenger of Allah in the year of Khaibar, and we did not get any spoils of war except for wealth, goods and clothes. Then a man from Banu Ad-Dubaib, who was called Rifa'ah bin Zaid, gave the Messenger of Allah a black slave who was called Mid'am. The Messenger of Allah set out for Wadi Al-Qura. When we were in Wadi Al-Qura, while Mid'am was unloading the luggage of the Messenger of Allah, an arrow came and killed him. The people said: 'Congratulations! You will go to Paradise,' but the Messenger of Allah said: 'No, by the One in Whose hand is my soul! The cloak that he took from the spoils of war on the Day of Khaibar is burning him with fire.' When the people heard that, a man brought one or two shoelaces to the Messenger of Allah and the Messenger of Allah said: 'One or two shoelaces of fire.'"

Sunan An-Nasa'i, Vol.5, Book 44, Chapter 66, hadith 4625

"Chapter 66. Selling Animals
For Animals Of Different
Amounts Or Quality, Hand To
Hand
4625. It was narrated that Jabir
said: "A slave came and gave his
pledge to the Messenger of Allah
to emigrate, and the Prophet
did not realize that he was a slave.
Then his master came looking for
him. The Prophet said: "Sell him
to me.' So he bought him for two
black slaves, then he did not accept
the pledge of anyone after that
until he had asked: 'Is he a slave?"
(Sahih)

Muhammad was a skinhead

The Expeditions: An Early Biography of Muhammad. Pages 33, 39. The Expedition of Hudaybiyah:

Page 33,

"Then 'Urwah began to look around at the companions of the Prophet, starring at them wide-eyed. "By God," he said, "when the Messenger of God hawks up his phlegm, one of these men catches it in his hands and smears it on his face and skin. And when he commands them to do something, they hasten to accomplish his orders. And when he performs his ablutions, they nearly kill themselves over the ablution water. Whenever they speak, they lower their voices before him, and out of deference to him, they never look him in the eye."

Page 39,

"When he had finished with the matter of the written agreement, the Messenger of Allah said to his companions, "Rise up and make your sacrifices, and then shave your heads," but not a single man from among them stood up, even after the Prophet had said that three times. When not one of them had risen, he stood up and went to see Umm Salamah. When he told her how the people had responded to him, Umm Salamah said, 'O Prophet of Allah! If you don't like that, then go back out, but don't say anything to them until you have sacrificed your camel and called for your barber to shave your head." So he got up, went out, uttered not a word to any of them, and did just that: he sacrificed his camel and called for his barber, who shaved his head. When his followers saw this, they stood up, sacrificed their camels, and each began shaving the head of the other, nearly killing each other out of remorse."
charlesmanson.jpg

Muhammad killed Jews

Ibn Ishaq "The Life of Muhammad" (translated by Alfred Guillaume), pp.463-465, (Ishaq 689-691)

"When Sa'd reached the apostle and the Muslims the apostle told them to get up and greet their leader. The muhajirs of Quraush thought that the apostle meant the Ansar, while the latter thought that he meant everyone, so they got up and said 'O Abu Amr, the apostle has entrusted to you the affair of your allies that you may give judgement concerning them.' Sa'd asked, 'Do you covenant by Allah that you accept the judgement I pronounce on them?' They said Yes, and he said, 'And is it incumbent of the one who is here?' (looking) in the direction of the apostle not mentioning him out of respect, and the apostle answered Yes. Sa'd said, "Then I give judgement that all men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as captives.' ...
Then they surrendered, and the apostle confined them in Medina in the quarter of d. al-Harith, a woman of B. al-Najjar. Then the apostle went out to the market of Medina (which is still its market today) and dug trenches in it. The he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. Among them was the enemy of Allah Huyayy b. Akhtab and Ka'b b. Asad their chief. There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. As they were being taken out in the batches to the apostle they asked Ka'b what he thought would be done with them. He replied, 'Will you never understand?' Don't you see that the summoner never stops and those who are taken away do not return? By Allah it is death!' This went on until the apostle made an end of them.
Huyayy was brought out wearing a flowered robe in which he had made holes about the size of the finger-tips in every part so that it should not be taken from him as spoil, with his hands bound to his neck by a rope. When he saw the apostle he said, 'By God, I do not blame myself for opposing you, but he who forsakes God will be forsaken.' Then he went to the men and said, 'God command is right. A book and a decree, and massacre have been written against the Sons of Israel.' Then he sat down and his head was struck off."

Continued p.466 (Ishaq 693),

"Then the apostle divided the property , wives, and children of B.Qurayza among the Muslims, and he made known on that day the shares of horse and men, and took out the fifth. A horseman got three shares, two for the horse and one for his rider. A man without a horse got one share. On the day of B.Qurayza there were thirty-six horses. It was the first booty on which lots were cast and the fifth was taken. According to its precedent and what the apostle did the divisions were made, and it remained the custom for raids.
Then the apostle send Sa'd b. Zayd al-Ansari brother of b. 'Abdu'l-Ashhal with some of the captive women of B.Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons.
The apostle had chosen one of their women for himself, Rayhana d. 'Amr b. Khunafa, one of the women of B. 'Amr b, Qurayza, and she remained with him until she died, in his power. The apostle had proposed to marry her and put a veil on herm but she said: 'Nay, leave me in your power, for that will be easier for me and for you.' So he left her. She had shown repugnance towards Islam when she was captured and clung to Judaism. So the apostle put her aside and felt some displeasure. While he was with his companions he heard the sound of sandals behind him and said, 'This is Tha'laba b. Sa'ya coming to give me the good news of Rayhana's acceptance of Islam and he came up to announce the fact. This gave him pleasure."

Muhammad: His Life Based On The Earliest Sources, (Martin Lings) pp.240-241,

"Sa'd was a man of might stature, of handsome and majestic appearance, and when he came to the camp the Prophet said "Rise in honor of your liege lord," and they rose to greet him saying: "Father of 'Amr, the Messenger of Allah had appointed thee to judge the case of they confederates." He said: "Do ye then swear by Allah and make by Him your covenant that my judgement shall be the verdict upon them?" "We do," they answered. "And is it binding upon him who is here?" he added, with a glance in the direction of the Prophet, but not mentioning him out of reverence. "It is," said the Prophet. "Then I judge," said Sa'd, "that the men shall be slain, the property divided, and the women and children made captive." The Prophet said to him: "Thou hast judged with the judgment of Allah from above the seven heavens."
The women and children were taken away to the city where they were lodged, and the men spent the night in the camp where they recited the Torah and exhorted one another to firmness and patience. In the morning the Prophet ordered trenches, long and deep and narrow, to be dug in the marketplace. The men, about seven hundred in all--according to some accounts more and to others less--were sent for in small groups, and every group was made to sit alongside the trench that was to be his grave. Then 'Ali and Zubayr and others of the younger Companions cut off their heads, each with a stroke of the sword.
When Huyay was led into the market he turned to the Prophet, who was sitting apart with some of his older Companions, and said to him: "I blame not myself for having opposed thee, but whoso forsaketh Allah, the same shall be forsaken." Then he turned to his fellows and said: "The commandment of Allah cannot be wrong--a writ and a decree and a massacre that Allah hath set down in his book against the sons of Israel." Then he sat beside the trench and his head was cut off.
The last to die were beheaded by torchlight. Then one old man, Zabir ibn Bata, whose case was not yet decided, was taken to the house where the women were lodged. The next morning, when they were told of the death of their men, the city was filled with the sound of their lamentations. But the aged Zabir quieted them, saying: "Be silent! Are ye the first women of the children of Israel to be made captive since the world began? Had there been any good in your men they would have saved you from this. But cleave ye to the religion of the Jews, for in that must we die, and in that must we live hereafter."

Continued on p.241,

"As to the other women and children, they were divided, together with the property, amongst the men who had taken part in the siege. Many of these captives were ransomed by the Bani Nadir at Khaybar. As part if his share the Prophet had chosen Rayhanah, the daughter of Zayd, a Nadirite, who had married her to a man of Qurayzah. She was a woman of great beauty and she remained the Prophet's slave until she died some five years later."

The Sealed Nectar, pp.282-283,

"He decided that all the able-bodied male persons belonging to the tribe should be killed, women and children taken as prisoners and their wealth divided among the Muslim fighters. The Prophet accepted his judgement saying that Sa'd had adjudged by the Command of Allah. In fact, the Jews deserved that severe punitive actions for the ugly treachery they had harbored against Islam, and the large arsenal they amassed which consisted of one thousand and five hundred swords, two thousand spears, three hundred coats of armor and five hundred shields, all of which went into the hands of the Muslims. Trenches were dug in the bazaar of Madinah and the number of Jews between six and seven hundred were beheaded therein. Hot beds of intrigue and treachery were thus exterminated once and for all. Huyal, a chief criminal of war, a devil of Bani Nadeer and Safiyah's father, had joined the ranks of Banu Quraizah when the Quraish and Ghatafan defected, was admitted into the audience of the Prophet with his hands tied to his neck with a rope. In bold rebellious tone, he declared full enmity to the Prophet but admitted that Allah's Will was to be fulfilled and added that he was submissive to his destiny. He was ordered to sit down, and was beheaded on the spot.
Only one woman of the Jews was killed because she killed a Muslim warrior by throwing a grinding stone upon him. A few elements of the enemy embraced Islam and their lives, wealth and children were spared. As for the spoils of the war, the Prophet divided them, after putting a fifth aside, in accordance with Allah's Orders. Three shares went to the horseman and one to the infantry fighter. Women captives were sent to Najd to be bartered with horses and weaponry. For himself, the Prophet selected Rehanah bint Zaid bin 'Amr bin Khanafah bin Sham'un bin Zaid, manumitted and married her in the sixth year of the Al-Hijra. She died shortly after the Farewell pilgrimage and was buried in Al-Baqi."

Abu Dawud, Vol.5, chapter 18, hadith 4404,

"Chapter 18. A Child Who Commits A Crime That Is Subject To A Hadd (Punishment)

4404 It was narrated from Sufyan: '"Abdul-Malik bin 'Umair narrated to us; "Atiyyah Al-Qurazi narrated to me, he said: I was among the captives of Banu Quraizah, and they examined (us). Those whose pubes had started to grow were executed, and those whose pubes had not started to grow were not executed. I was among those whose pubes had not started to grow.'"
(Sahih)

Killing Jews is part of Islamic Practice

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Book 56, Chapter 94, Hadith 2925,

"(94) CHAPTER. Fighting against the Jews.
2925. Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Messenger said, "You (Muslims) will fight against the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e., slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Book 56, Hadith 2926,

"Narrated Abu Hurairah: Allah's Messenger said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight against the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be behind will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.' "

And no wonder the Muslims served in Hitler's SS!
Look it up anywhere online. Look up Hitler and the Mufti. The Palestinians were part of the Nazi SS. The Mufti inspired Hitler.
Hitler-hosts-the-Mufti-1024x640.jpg
ShowImage.jpe
1018316866.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-07-06 at 08.33.11.png
founder-salute-troops-guns.jpg
61cd99acf6bcac7e025d7c0c970a45b2.jpg
img (71).jpe
img (72).jpe
img (73).jpe
After WWII the Mufti escaped to Egypt and started what became the PLO which Yasser Arafat would become the new leader. Today this Nazi SS unit is just called the Palestinians.

Muhammad's Description of Satan

Ibn Ishaq "The life of Muhammad" (The Sira), p.243,

"...the apostle said, 'Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith! He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks."

Was Muhammad a black man like the Nation of Islam claim?

Ash Shifa, Part Four, Chapter 1, Section 5, p.387,

"Ahmad ibn Sulayman, Sahnun's companion, said that whoever says that the Prophet was black is killed. The Prophet was not black."

And this is what Democrats defend!

Last edited:
And this is what Democrats defend!

And Christians defend a story where a bloke gets a boat and uses it for livestock transport while trying to convince the people that the world wasn't created 40,000 years before he arrived upon it. What's the point?

lmao this fucktard expects anybody to take him seriously when he uses a passage about Muhammad shaving his head and sacrificing his camel as evidence that Muhammad was a skinhead, which he evokes by posting a picture of Charles Manson with a shaved head?

What a retarded kook. Oh yeah, Muhammad was running around blasting Skrewdriver and beating up my pals in his spare time.

Gee I wonder which "gott" the Nazis' belt-buckles were referring to.

10995282_1_x.jpg

Reactions: Slammed
Our outback has the largest numbers of wild camels anywhere in the world, the history books suggest these are a result of the Afghani workers coming here over a hundred years ago. But perhaps that's a lie (like everything else we are being taught here) and Muhammad brought them here to sacrifice 40,000 years ago while he was beating up the human population.

Reactions: CiG
1400 years of Islam tells all.
Things change faster than ever now.

gettyimages-185625371.jpg

Islam is a religious, political and cultural worldview that covers all aspects of life. You seems to think Islam is about religion when 90% of Islam is political.
No, I understand that. If they truly attempted to implement their medieval laws in the West, the backlash would be so strong as to either make it impossible or bring about a bloody revolution. You're paranoid and a career pessimist. By all means fight ISIS, but if your bigoted before-the-fact approach towards innocents really is the path of love, then the same logic says all Catholic institutions must be shut down to protect children.

The weak progressive way of handling terrorism merely emboldens jihadists to attack. Muslims don't respect weakness. Notice how with Trump they are not messing with America like they were under Bush #43 and Obama. Trump don't play by progressive rules of war and that bothers jihadists. Trump will go in and kill them and leave behind nothing but crying widows. He's not playing games. Obama was weak which is way Isis grew stronger and stronger. Trump has already taken away their power.
ISIS are attempting to conquer Muslim lands first. If they even managed to succeed at that and tried to go after the West with their methods, they'd be blasted out of existence. They don't represent all Muslims, let alone the emigrants (who are mostly escaping the whole situation).

Islam has the world's largest army of 1.6 billion soldiers.
:rofl: Might as well just surrender then. You expect immigrants from everywhere from Western Africa to Indonesia to wake up and reveal their support for ISIS when the time comes. Yet if you went undercover and tried to recruit them to ISIS, most of them would just shit their pants. They're ordinary people.

So you are willing to gamble and throw dice with the lives of every American? So you just think we should sit back and see who's right?
The lives of every American are already gambled with, whether by increases in income inequality, national debt, denial of climate change or provocative partisan media. If I was you I'd be more worried about hordes of refugees or violent uprisings from within. Clean up your own damn nest.

No, I understand that. If they truly attempted to implement their medieval laws in the West, the backlash would be so strong as to either make it impossible or bring about a bloody revolution. You're paranoid and a career pessimist. By all means fight ISIS, but if your bigoted before-the-fact approach towards innocents really is the path of love, then the same logic says all Catholic institutions must be shut down to protect children.

Since most liberals tend to support Islam out of ignorance they are pushing America to be like Europe and Europe doesn't have a chance to regain the European uniqueness back. Countries like the U.K. France, Germany, Sweden etc. are doomed. You call me paranoid yet I have thoroughly studied Islam and you haven't ever studied it. You speak from your emotions and not from knowledge.

ISIS are attempting to conquer Muslim lands first. If they even managed to succeed at that and tried to go after the West with their methods, they'd be blasted out of existence. They don't represent all Muslims, let alone the emigrants (who are mostly escaping the whole situation).

Muslims have been killing Muslims since the death of Muhammad. These are known as the apostate wars.

Isis don't represent all Muslims because Isis represents true Islam as practiced by Muhammad and his companions. You do understand that Muhammad is the prophet of Islam, right?

Might as well just surrender then. You expect immigrants from everywhere from Western Africa to Indonesia to wake up and reveal their support for ISIS when the time comes. Yet if you went undercover and tried to recruit them to ISIS, most of them would just shit their pants. They're ordinary people.

Many Muslims are just ordinary people. There are 1.6 billion of them and many live in areas where there is enough western influence to keep them from becoming radicalized. Yet the Muslim emigrants coming to the west refuse to integrate into society and demand that western society conform to Islam.

Isis recruited many Democrat voting liberals from our country...some still in Isis.

The lives of every American are already gambled with, whether by increases in income inequality, national debt, denial of climate change or provocative partisan media. If I was you I'd be more worried about hordes of refugees or violent uprisings from within. Clean up your own damn nest.

I personally do not throw dice and gamble on the future livelihood of America. Though some people just don't have a sense of danger until its too late. The people of Germany ignore all the signs until it was too late and the Nazis already had their grip on Germany. Fighting against true tyranny requires nipping evil in the bud.

Since most liberals tend to support Islam out of ignorance they are pushing America to be like Europe and Europe doesn't have a chance to regain the European uniqueness back. Countries like the U.K. France, Germany, Sweden etc. are doomed. You call me paranoid yet I have thoroughly studied Islam and you haven't ever studied it. You speak from your emotions and not from knowledge.
I speak from different knowledge, living in a city such as Auckland where only about 3/5ths of the people are white and multiple cultures are more happily integrated than in those European countries. Influxes of refugees don't come without their problems but bigotry just inflames them. The UK's issues are largely with Africans including youth hip-hop gangs. If it's doomed it'll be doomed way before Islam has a noticeable effect.

I speak from different knowledge, living in a city such as Auckland where only about 3/5ths of the people are white and multiple cultures are more happily integrated than in those European countries. Influxes of refugees don't come without their problems but bigotry just inflames them. The UK's issues are largely with Africans including youth hip-hop gangs. If it's doomed it'll be doomed way before Islam has a noticeable effect.
Oh believe me, Islam has had the most negative effect on Europe and is such a hot topic in countries like Britain, France, Germany and Sweden that the progressives who run those countries are putting people in prison who even speak out against the Islamic invasion. I know enough peple from those countries to know this is true. I have friends who are currently either in prison for speaking the truth or seeking asylum in America. Its not a nice place in those countries anymore. Everything bows to the demands of Muslims because Muslims aren't happy until they bring the misery system they escaped from with them to the host nation that was dumb enough to take them in.

And I know all too well how the left is in Britain. They are evil beyond redemption. Total scum. They are traitors to their nations and they know the Muslims are invading and they know they are aiding and abetting terrorists. When you have that many citizens willing to betray their nation for brutal Islam then the Muslims will win effortlessly. Its only when a nation as a whole stands up against them that Muslims cannot conquer.

Small populations of Muslims are always peaceful because they are not so stupid as to start trouble when outnumbered so drastically. In fact, Muhammad would not have ever conquered all of Arabia had it not been for the Ansar (the Helpers) who aided and abetted the Muslims who emigrated from Mecca over to Medina where Muhammad was given aid and became a warlord. From there he was able to find traitors (Helpers) in every part of Arabia. Muhammad wasn't dumb. He was probably the best conqueror of all time. He was able to turn religion into a war dogma. And when war is part of one's religious duty it makes believers violent and unpredictable.

"Influxes of immigrants" is totally different to something like mass immigration though. New Zealand and Australia are islands with strong control over its borders. The situation in Europe, especially EU member states, is totally different. Happy integration can never happen when a majority white town suddenly has hundreds and hundreds of people with a completely different culture dumped in it.

Oh believe me, Islam has had the most negative effect on Europe and is such a hot topic in countries like Britain, France, Germany and Sweden
Muslims have a negative effect because of the clash of cultures and the difficulty of integrating with an unwelcoming society. The terrorist attacks in eg. France are a response to France's involvement in wars in the Middle East. When it's such a hot topic, why not link to news about current events that shed light on the reasons behind the negative effect? All you do is quote the scripture and have blind faith that it explains everything, so you're basically believing in it yourself!

I mainly just wanted to find out why you never lose debates, and now I can see it's because they have no logical conclusion. There's next to no progress in terms of applying your points to recent events. I hope Ultimate Metal is around for a long time to come so we can revisit this and see if we can make any sense of it.

"Influxes of immigrants" is totally different to something like mass immigration though. New Zealand and Australia are islands with strong control over its borders. The situation in Europe, especially EU member states, is totally different. Happy integration can never happen when a majority white town suddenly has hundreds and hundreds of people with a completely different culture dumped in it.
Yeah, it's a cultural thing. My point is it has relatively little to do with the particular content of the scriptures or Muhammad's behaviour as Fezzilla is claiming. Jihad is a convenient path for disillusioned young Muslim men to follow, but the scriptures are not the initial spark that sows their grievances.

Yeah, it's a cultural thing. My point is it has relatively little to do with the particular content of the scriptures or Muhammad's behaviour as Fezzilla is claiming. Jihad is a convenient path for disillusioned young Muslim men to follow, but the scriptures are not the initial spark that sows their grievances.

Agreed.

Muslims have a negative effect because of the clash of cultures and the difficulty of integrating with an unwelcoming society. The terrorist attacks in eg. France are a response to France's involvement in wars in the Middle East. When it's such a hot topic, why not link to news about current events that shed light on the reasons behind the negative effect? All you do is quote the scripture and have blind faith that it explains everything, so you're basically believing in it yourself!

So the jihadist attack on Charlie Hebdo was retaliation for something France did? Get off the drugs, man! That attack and others were all motivated by their hateful Islamic religion which teaches all this. I even predicted the attack at the Ariana Grande concert. How did I know? Because concerts with female singers are irresistible targets for Muslims. They hate all singing and music. But even more, they hate female singers and believe female singers will cause tribulation and oppression among Muslims. So not a hard prediction on my part.
None of these terrorist attacks are the result of anything any western nation did. If you weren't sniffin' glue all day and took you head out of your ass you'd know this! 9-11 was inspired by Qur'an 6:158 and 44:9-11. But you have to understand Islamic doctrine before shooting off your emotional rants.

And I don't believe the Qur'an. I do, however, believe the Bible is the word of God. Revelation was written before the invention of the Arabic language, before Muhammad and Islam. It prophesied Islam with pin point accuracy, even getting Allah's name in Arabic using Koine Greek! The Qur'an admits the beast out of the earth will be sent by Allah (i.e., Satan) and persecute Christians. With this kind of accuracy there is no excuse for atheism.

I'd much rather have France rule the middle east than Muslims! But today France, Britain, Germany and Sweden are ruled by Muslims! Sweden is the rape capital of the world thanks to the Swedish government for bringing in millions of horny jihadists who cannot sexually control themselves when they see a woman in jeans!! Muhammad even said they can rape non-believing women as long as they capture them. Not hard to capture a Swedish girl when there are Muslim rape gangs all over Sweden!

I mainly just wanted to find out why you never lose debates, and now I can see it's because they have no logical conclusion. There's next to no progress in terms of applying your points to recent events. I hope Ultimate Metal is around for a long time to come so we can revisit this and see if we can make any sense of it.

Oh believe me I'll remind you when the next terrorist attack happens which most likely will be in Britain or France. I win debates because I debate with facts...not emotions. You are debating with your emotions and trying to ignore the doctrines of Islam. Reality Check: The Qur'an and the Sunnah of Muhammad are Islamic dogma. By your logic Christians don't follow Jesus or read the Bible. Most of them do. Likewise with Islam. They follow the Qur'an and Sunnah...not progressive fairy tales. You've really bit in to this progressive crap...the Media, Walt Disney Muhammad. They man was a monster, a rapist, pedophile, thief, mass murderer, and liar. He took advantage of angry youths in the same way Charles Manson did. But unlike Manson, Muhammad would create the world's largest army of serial killers and psychopaths the world has ever seen! Wise up.

Do I got to start quoting that content again? Its all over the Qur'an, in the Sunnah, and in all their books. You can't miss it! Surah 2 is a Medina chapter and there's plenty of blood, death and guts in that chapter -- orders to murder ALL non-Muslims until there are none left and only Muslims remain. So you don't have to read long before you enter the first verses that inspire terrorists. And everything in Arabic is more brutal than in English. This according to an Arab friend of mine who happens to be an atheists living in Iraq. He's sent me so many friend requests over the years because Muslims in Iraq don't allow non-Muslims to use social media. They have assembled a very large team of Muslims to hunt down facebook accounts of non-Muslims and shut their accounts down. He has to sneak to work 101 different ways. Being a non-Muslim in a Muslim land is inevitably a death sentence!

So the jihadist attack on Charlie Hebdo was retaliation for something France did? Get off the drugs, man! That attack and others were all motivated by their hateful Islamic religion which teaches all this. I even predicted the attack at the Ariana Grande concert. How did I know? Because concerts with female singers are irresistible targets for Muslims. They hate all singing and music. But even more, they hate female singers and believe female singers will cause tribulation and oppression among Muslims. So not a hard prediction on my part.
None of these terrorist attacks are the result of anything any western nation did.
Well now you're getting somewhere, so it's not that hard for you to post something relevant after all. I was thinking more about the Nov 2015 attacks where ISIS came out saying it was retaliation. The attackers are still a tiny minority within their own Muslim community, with the Ariana Grande attacker's community leaders reporting him to authorities multiple times previously. You compared it to the Nazis, but there was actually proof of the sentiment there, eg. the Deutscher Hochschulring had majority support in universities in the 20s. Plus, the difference is that Germans hadn't seen the consequences yet, whereas Muslims have already seen the damage Islamic extremism can do.

Sweden is the rape capital of the world thanks to the Swedish government for bringing in millions of horny jihadists who cannot sexually control themselves when they see a woman in jeans!! Muhammad even said they can rape non-believing women as long as they capture them. Not hard to capture a Swedish girl when there are Muslim rape gangs all over Sweden!
You're the one falling for media when you repeat a baseless claim about Sweden used by Nigel Farage of all people. Even Snopes has addressed that one. Rapists don't care which religion (if any) is facilitating their actions, as long as they get to rape. Gang members are to blame for a gang's actions.

By your logic Christians don't follow Jesus or read the Bible. Most of them do. Likewise with Islam. They follow the Qur'an and Sunnah...not progressive fairy tales. You've really bit in to this progressive crap...the Media, Walt Disney Muhammad.
You missed the mark here. My views here have little to do with the media or political ideals. More like the experience that most people are good people, while bad people come from all demographics. That most people can read violent words without becoming evil themselves. That societies become less barbaric over time. I do have a a bit of a cynical view that the world is gradually getting worse on average, but it sure isn't because of religions.

Well now you're getting somewhere, so it's not that hard for you to post something relevant after all. I was thinking more about the Nov 2015 attacks where ISIS came out saying it was retaliation. The attackers are still a tiny minority within their own Muslim community, with the Ariana Grande attacker's community leaders reporting him to authorities multiple times previously.

How do you know this? You do realize that Isis, while weakened, still exist, right? Isis is not even the only Islamic terrorist organization. There is Hamas, Hezbollah, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, Ansar al-Sharia, Ansar al-Islam, Muslim Brothhood, Palestine Liberation Front, and many more. These are just a few terrorist organizations. They are great in number and very well financed. Again, non-violent Muslims are called "hypocrites" in both the Qur'an and Sunnah. These terrorist Muslims are acting consistently with their faith and that right there distinguishes the terrorist from the peaceful Muslim. Its when Muslims start taking their faith seriously is when they become terrorists.

You compared it to the Nazis, but there was actually proof of the sentiment there, eg. the Deutscher Hochschulring had majority support in universities in the 20s. Plus, the difference is that Germans hadn't seen the consequences yet, whereas Muslims have already seen the damage Islamic extremism can do.

Islam is actually even worse than Naziism (if anything could get any worse). Muslims served in Hitlers SS, especially the Palestinians. I already posted on this. You can look up Hitler and the Mufti and find several links which cover this well.
Islam, as a doctrine, requires believers to kill every last unbeliever on earth until only Muslims remain. When Islam has doctrines like this why then question the motives that bring a Muslim to terrorism. All Isis has to do to recruit new members is read the Qur'an to Muslims. So its Islam that is causing Muslims to become terrorists.

You're the one falling for media when you repeat a baseless claim about Sweden used by Nigel Farage of all people.

I am falling for nothing. Nigel is by far not the only one who has addressed the massive rape crisis in Sweden. Women in Norway have been reported to be dyeing their hair from blond to dark colors to avoid being raped by Muslims. Muslim rape gangs prefer to rape women with blond hair and blue eyes. To them this is a good cum. Muslims also love raping Christian women because Muhammad's favorite rape toy was a Christian woman. Muslims are just following the example of Muhammad.

Even Snopes has addressed that one.

Yeah, like that's a non-bias source--NOT! Snopes is liberal entertainment and on board with the agenda to make America an Islamic shit hole.

Rapists don't care which religion (if any) is facilitating their actions, as long as they get to rape. Gang members are to blame for a gang's actions.

Not all rapists care about religion, some do. Muslims rape because Muhammad and his companions raped an untold amount of women. Sex trafficking among Muslim nations is the highest in the world. This is because raping non-believing women was made lawful by Muhammad.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Vol.2, Chapter 43/44, Hadith 2155,

"Chapter 43/44. Regarding Intercourse With Captives

2155.Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri narrated that the Messenger of Allah sent an expedition to Awtas on the Day of Hunain, and they met the enemy, fought them, and won the battle. They captured some slaves, but some of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah felt uncomfortable in having relations with them because of their pagan husbands. At this, Allah revealed: "And chaste, free women, except for those whom your right hand possesses..." meaning that they are allowed for you after their waiting periods have finished." (Sahih)

Musnad Imam Ahmad Bin Hanbal, Vol.1, Hadith 585,

"585. It was narrated from 'Ali that he said: "The last words of the Messenger of Allah were: "Prayer, prayer! And fear Allah with regard to what your right hand possesses [i.e., female slaves]."

Comments: [Hadeeth Saheeh and its isnad is hasan]"

The Sirah is loaded with stories that glorify raping unbelieving women. Raping unbelieving women is part of Islamic doctrine.

You missed the mark here. My views here have little to do with the media or political ideals. More like the experience that most people are good people, while bad people come from all demographics. That most people can read violent words without becoming evil themselves. That societies become less barbaric over time. I do have a a bit of a cynical view that the world is gradually getting worse on average, but it sure isn't because of religions.

Not all people come from the same background or persuasions. Islam is one of the only worldviews that don't follow the Golden Rule as normal people with decent morals do. My point is, Islam is a violent and evil doctrine. Muslims are exposed to this doctrine which is why so many of them join terrorist organizations. When a person's religion teaches all this evil it will have the power to turn decent people into monsters. Some Muslims read the Qur'an for the first time and leave Islam. But leaving Islam comes with a price. Apostates are at minimum disowned by their entire family. The ruling on apostates is that they are killed. There are apostates being executed all the time. Once a person becomes a Muslim they are to remain a Muslim or fear death for leaving Islam.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol.9, Book 88, Hadith 6922

6922.Narrated 'Ikrima: Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali; and he burnt them. The news of this event reached Ibn 'Abbas who said. "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.' "

Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol.9, Book 88, Hadith 6923,

"Narrated Abu Burda: Abu Musa said, "I came to the Prophet along with two men (from the tribe) of Ash'ariyun, one on my right and the other on my left, while Allah's Messenger was brushing his teeth (with a Siwak), and both men asked him for some employment. The Prophet said, 'O Abu Musa, O 'Abdullah bin Qais', I said, 'By Him Who sent you with the Truth, these two men did not tell me what was in their hearts and I did not feel (realize) that they were seeking employment.' As if I were looking now at his Siwak being drawn to the corner under his lips, and he said, 'We never (or said, 'we do not') appoint for our affairs anyone who seeks to be employed. But O Abu Musa!' or said, 'Abdullah bin Qais! Go to Yemen.' " The Prophet then sent Mu'adh bin Jabal after him and when Mu'adh reached him, he spread out a cushion for him and requested him to get down (and sit on the cushion). Behold! There was a fettered man beside Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, 'Who is this (man)?' Abu Musa said, He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism.' Then Abu Musa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, 'I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Messenger (for such cases),' and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed." Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night (Tahajjud) prayers and one of us said, 'I offer (prayer) and sleep, and I hope that Allah will reward me for my sleep as well as for my waking up (for prayers)'."

WTF?? I don't know one gay person who hates Christians or love Islam. You really are a fucking whack job aren't you?

Reactions: CiG
Funny how gay people hate Christians so much and embrace Islam. So stupid.
If you tried looking up from your Quran for a moment, you'd see the whole thing is that fundamentalist Christians and their conservative views have a negative effect on leftists in the West now. What's funny is you trying to create a diversion by pointing at a perceived Islamic takeover in the indeterminate future. Eg. it's projected that Sweden could have up to 31% Muslims in 2050. If Muslims start to have a negative effect on the gays, then they can stop embracing Islam at their leisure. Problem solved. :tickled:

He's obviously talking about the LGBTQ+ and their obsession with multiculturalism, chanting "Allahu Akbar" at marches etc. I mean, it is pretty funny to see a bunch of lezbos and enbies chanting "Allahu Akbar" into a megaphone.

If you tried looking up from your Quran for a moment, you'd see the whole thing is that fundamentalist Christians and their conservative views have a negative effect on leftists in the West now. What's funny is you trying to create a diversion by pointing at a perceived Islamic takeover in the indeterminate future. Eg. it's projected that Sweden could have up to 31% Muslims in 2050. If Muslims start to have a negative effect on the gays, then they can stop embracing Islam at their leisure. Problem solved. :tickled:
1400 years of history disagrees with you. You cannot stop Muslims from taking over a nation once you've given them power in the government. And it doesn't take a majority of Muslims to take over any nation. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world today. Once jihad starts it doesn't stop. During the violent stage of jihad other Muslims from the middle east will send armies to support Muslims in Sweden and elsewhere. Civil War itself can severely damage a nation. You like to gamble with odds that are not in your favor.
Leftists are not very bright. Their hate can only lead to ruin and death. They will also find out the hard way that Muslims respect Christians and Jews more than they do the leftists that support them. Muslims only use leftists. They know they're weak. Muslims don't respect weakness and they don't respect traitors. They want leftists to betray their country for the cause of Islam but they also know that once a traitor always a traitor. Leftists could not handle living in a Muslim dominated land. They cannot even handle living with peaceful Christians, so living with hostile Muslims and being forced to live under the Sharia is something Muslims know the left cannot handle. Therefore, Christians and Jews have been offer a life tax called jizya while non-Christians and non-Jews are only offered Islam. Those who refuse Islam are executed. And since nobody has any civil rights under Islam, this means the hatred of the left will have made their own bed in which they will die in it.
Every single nation in history that ignored the threat of Islam was conquered. Muslims emigrate to infiltrate...not too integrate. But leftists, thinking only with emotions and an altered mind due to drugs, do not see the danger coming until its too late. As for Sweden, its already too late for them. Sweden will fall to Islam.