Historical & Scientific Proof of Jesus' Resurrection

FEZZILLA

May 6, 2003
America
Visit site
Before I get started with this topic let me first point out that no form of evidence or proof will ever be considered proof to those who do not want to know the truth. Anyone with blinders on will not accept a word of this explanation here. But for those who allow logical analysis combined with proper Biblical exegesis will find this to be the most enlightening prophecy of our modern era. For none of this analysis is made up or yanked out of context. Indeed, my friends, this is a contextual interpretation that does not ever deviate from the context of the passage in Isaiah chapter 60 verses 1-10. All important verses will be in bold print starting with Isaiah chapter 60 verse 8.

Isaiah 60:8,

“Who are these who fly like a cloud,
And like doves to their roosts?" (NKJV).

The Believer's Bible Commentary, which is one of the most acclaimed commentaries on the Bible in existence, interprets this verse properly:

"60:8, 9 Plane-loads of Israel's sons and exiles return to Israel like flocks of birds, along with large ships bringing their accumulated wealth with them."

The NLT places the entire verse in the context it was meant for:

“And what do I see flying like clouds to Israel,
like doves to their nests?"

The reason why Isaiah ends the verse with a question mark is because the prophecy was not meant for his generation to understand. It was meant for a certain time when people would be able to understand the verse. The key verse in understanding verse 8 is verse 3:

"The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising."

The prophecy of verse 8 could not ever have been fulfilled until verse 3 was fulfilled. The Gentiles began to come to the light during the ministry of Christ' Apostles. As the Gospel spread throughout the Gentile world, we see the first king accept Christ as his Savior. From Constantine to Charlemagne there is no doubt that Christianity has spread far and wide throughout the Gentile nations. The discovery of America is the complete fulfillment of the prophecy in verse 3. In this Christian nation, two brothers from Ohio invent the first airplane. This invention would eventually be used to fly Jews back to their homeland like doves to their young ones (i.e, "nest" or "roost", though the ancient expression is "young ones").

Prophecies regarding the gentiles coming to the light of the Messiah are found as far back as Genesis. These Gentiles (non-Jews) will be saved eternal who come to the light of Christ. Isaiah 60:3 has been well understood from the beginning of the Christian Church. Isaiah 60:8, on the other hand, was not so well understood. That is because it was not a prophecy a person from Isaiah's time or the time of the early Christian church would be able to fully grasp, so they would end up overly spiritualizing the meaning.

“The sons of foreigners shall build up your walls,
And their kings shall minister to you;
For in My wrath I struck you,
But in My favor I have had mercy on you" (Isa.60:10).

After the Jews fly back to Israel they have to rebuild their new lives there. Thus, the Gentile Christian nations helped them rebuild their nation. So this here is another prophecy fulfilled in chronological order. There is even more support for this prophecy's chronological fulfillment in the following passages linked:

Jews scattered all over the world, from one end of the earth to the other. Fulfillment began in A.D.70 when Rome destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple. From this point onward the Jews would be scattered all over the world.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+26:33-35&version=NKJV

Here again a more in depth prophecy about the Jews being scattered all over the world. When the Romans slaughtered thousands of Jews, they also spared thousands and sent them away to Egypt as slaves to mine. The following passage is very long and even quite disturbing due to the heavy dose of reality this passage of the Torah contains. Remember, this is in the Torah!
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deut.28:15-68&version=NKJV

Two chapters later, God lets the Jews know that they will return back to their homeland after a prolonged time away from it. The land of Israel, which will become a dry, rocky and desolate land as the first two passages confirm, will once against become a green oasis upon the arrival of the Jews. This is all historically true!
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deut.30:1-10&version=NKJV

So the scattering of the Jews and their return is a prolonged chronology that would begin in A.D. 70 and not be fulfilled until 1948. Isaiah 60:10 mentions how the Christian gentile nations (v.3) will minister unto the Jews by helping them rebuild their nation. But these Jews who arrive back to their homeland return by land, sea and air!

Isa.60:8 is not a prophecy about aliens. Its dealing with human forms of transportation which is headed on the destination to Israel.

Isaiah 60 Outline:

Verses 1 & 2: Christ' resurrection & ascension

Verse 3: Gentile nations and their kings turn to the light of Christ and become Christian nations.

Verse 4-7: Quality of life increases, trade and travel become easier.

Verse 8: Airplane invented by Christians in a gentile Christian nation is used to fly Jews back to Israel.

Verse 9: These Jews come from afar and from various places of the globe, bringing their accumulated wealth back to their homeland.

Verse 10: Gentile Christian nations show love for Israel and help rebuild their walls.

The last few verses of this chapter fulfill when Jesus returns and we live in eternity prepared for us by Christ. Therefore this chapter 60 in Isaiah doesn't have en ending as eternity never ends. The chapter begins with Christ' resurrection, goes throughout all history up to the 2nd coming, and continues throughout all eternity.

All the events of this prophecy begin to take place after the resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 28:5-7 New King James Version (NKJV)

5 But the angel answered and said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. 6 He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 7 And go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you.”

Matthew 28:18-20 Modern English Version (MEV)
18 Then Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Acts 1:6-11 Modern English Version (MEV)
The Ascension
6 So when they had come together, they asked Him, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”

7 He said to them, “It is not for you to know the times or the dates, which the Father has fixed by His own authority. 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

9 When He had spoken these things, while they looked, He was taken up. And a cloud received Him from their sight.

10 While they looked intently toward heaven as He ascended, suddenly two men stood by them in white garments. 11 They said, “Men of Galilee, why stand looking toward heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you to heaven, will come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

What is historically proven is the fact that the gentiles and their kings did come to the light of the Messiah and they did help rebuild Israel when the Jews returned to their homeland as Deut.30:1-10 & Isaiah 60:10 said would happen thousands of years before the prophecy fulfilled.

The scientific proof is seen in Isaiah 60:8. These are airplanes seen traveling to Israel carrying Jews on board thousands of years before the Write brothers ever flew!

The most accurate English translation of the Bible is the 1537 Matthew's Bible (as well as the 1549 edition). Isaiah 60:8 in the 1537 Matthew-Tyndale Bible reads:

"But what are these that fle here like the cloudes, and as the doues flyenge to their wyndowes?"

What are these? The question is not being asked to Isaiah's contemporaries. It's being asked to you.

The 1539 Great Bible is a sister version of the Matthew's Bible. It says the same thing:

"But what are these, that fle here lyke the cloudes, & as the doues flyenge to theyr wyndowes?"

Again from the 1568 Bishop's Bible,

"But what are these that flee here like the cloudes, and as the doues fleing to their windowes"

The 1611 KJV changes it from what to who?

"Who are these that flie as a cloude, and as the doues to their windowes?"

What and Who?

Answer to What?: an airplane (or airplanes)

Answer to Who?: The Jews aboard the airplanes.

Isaiah 60:1-10 cannot fulfilled unless the Messiah as already come. Jesus is the Messiah and we see observable proof of this in fulfilled prophecies which were to take place after His rising.

Last edited:
From what I can gather, there are close to 2000 prophecies in the Bible. A few hundred of which have been "fulfilled" / fitted to events that have happened since. But it's really easy to write something that sounds profound. Prophecies are often vague or say unremarkable things such as so-and-so Empire will fall. This one seems be based on the previous history of Jews being exiled and then returning, simply predicting that it'll happen again, only in a grander and more fantastical way. It's as if the prophets were doubling their bets because they were on a winning streak.

I think if any science is going on here, it's the psychology of confirmation bias or synchronicity. If you already have faith then the prophecy fits nicely. But otherwise it just looks like gambler's luck.

From what I can gather, there are close to 2000 prophecies in the Bible. A few hundred of which have been "fulfilled" / fitted to events that have happened since. But it's really easy to write something that sounds profound. Prophecies are often vague or say unremarkable things such as so-and-so Empire will fall. This one seems be based on the previous history of Jews being exiled and then returning, simply predicting that it'll happen again, only in a grander and more fantastical way. It's as if the prophets were doubling their bets because they were on a winning streak.

I think if any science is going on here, it's the psychology of confirmation bias or synchronicity. If you already have faith then the prophecy fits nicely. But otherwise it just looks like gambler's luck.
I don't think you are reading the case I have laid down here. Granted, I added many other fulfilled prophecies from the Torah that overlap the prophecies of Isaiah 60:1-10. These are by no means vague prophecies and they are fulfilled on chronological order. There is no way any of them could be self fulfilled when you realize they are all happening in chronological order. The case I laid down is very clear and broken down well. But lets go through the chronology of these prophecies again.

This is from the Torah (first five Books of the Bible).

The prophecy about the Jews being scattered from one end of the earth to the other.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+26:33-35&version=NKJV

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deut.28:15-68&version=NKJV

This prophecy did not fulfill before A.D.70. But this prophecy is also accompanied by another prophecy about the scattered Jews returning back to their homeland after a prolonged curse against them.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deut.30:1-10&version=NKJV

God lets the Jews know that they will return back to their homeland after a prolonged time away from it. The land of Israel, which will become a dry, rocky and desolate land as the first two passages confirm, will once against become a green oasis upon the arrival of the Jews. This is all historically true! This prophecy fulfilled in 1948.

So we see the fulfillment of the scattered Jews in A.D.70 which was prolonged all the way to 1948 in which they returned.

Isaiah 60:1-10 also deals with the prophecies found in the Torah. In verse 3 (as seen in the beginning of my presentation here) we see a prophecy regarding a future where the gentiles (non-Jews) come to the light of the Jewish Messiah and their nations will become great. This prophecy never happened until Christendom. Keep in mind that Isaiah was a Prophet who lived in 700 B.C. We are talking about a man who lived 2600 years ago. This prophecy about the gentiles and their kings coming to a Jewish Messiah was unheard of back in Isaiah's day. I'm sure the gentile kings laughed very hard at the writings of Isaiah. But Christendom fulfills it.

Verse 8 cannot be about aliens and souls doing a few laps around the earth before returning to their Maker. There is no hint of any of this in the context. Proper exegesis concludes that the prophecy about air travel being accomplished by humans who are traveling from distant places back to Israel.

"But what are these that fle here like the cloudes, and as the doues flyenge to their wyndowes?" (Isaiah 60:8, 1537 Matthew's Bible).

Isaiah speaks about the return of the Jews to Israel and how the gentile Christian nations helped them rebuild their nation.

There is nothing vague about the prophecies.