9/11 Coincidences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final_Product said:
My main concern is that if it was really for the people and for "democracy" there is about 50 African countries that needed help more urgently than Iraq when it comes to tyrannical leaders and mass genocide of peoples. Pretending it was for "freedom and democracy" is an insult to the 100s of young guys killed to make the rich even richer. It's a sad state of affairs.
i agree, i don't think it was for freedom and democracy, and honestly we need to stop this "try to spread democracy" bullshit, if countries want democracy i think its much cooler when they rebel! lol

BloodyScalpel said:
In WWII, they had japan commercially handicapt and isolated. A fine reason to attack a country when everything's at war.

It's very good that you know that. Especially since the Dutch, French, English and Spainish had colonies all over Asia, and due to Japan's advanced modernization as the first non-European super power and their limited land, the country needed to move outside of its borders to level itself out in terms of resources.

@Norsemaiden - It's offensive when people use the word "Japs". That's the equivalent of calling a black person a my pals. Take the extra few seconds to type out Japanese next time please.

Norsemaiden said:
As America is attacking the enemies of Israel in the so-called "war on terror", there may be more to it even than the oil.
Yeah, there's oil too
------------------------------------------------------------------
@Noble Viking(aka herman li): yeah, and that was the true reason for BOTH world wars.
The first was because italy and the austria-hungary had just unified, and africa had just been divided between the dominant european countries. They wanted a slice too, so they went to war.
The same happened in wwII when japan came in and the defeated countries of WWI wanted revenge...

I've never seen that before... intriguing, I admit. Everyone else thinks it's bullshit. It may be, or you may all just be making yourselves believe what you want to believe. If anyone's read the sword of truth books, you'll know what I mean - they carry a very important lesson about life and why people cock up all the time with wars and shit:

1) Don't believe what you want to believe
2) Don't let passion rule reason
3) I can't remember what the third one is

and so on...

but anyways, as my post comes to a conclusion, I must say... Wings of a dream, your sig is really funny.

Silver Incubus said:
So you are saying that you have the facts to back up your opinion or what? or are you just being a self righteous hypocrite.

lol, this is coming from a guy who has no factual backing to what he says. And he calls me a hypocrite. :rolleyes:

We are obviously in the middle east for oil, it is as clear as day. If they didn't have oil, then we (the united states) wouldn't give a shit about the bastards blowing each other up. September 11th gave us a reason to go to Afghanistan (which I don't think has much oil). We then used Afghanistan and the sucess there (yes, Afghanistan has turned out positive) to point it into the direction of Iraq which has oil. It is impossible to know if we still would have gone to war there without 9/11. But based on my opion, we would not have.

I saw the funniest bumper stickers today. There were two on the same car. Both from a absolutely huge GM Suburban, probobly the biggest gas guzzler on the market. one said "No drilling for oil in Alaska" and the other said "no blood for oil in Iraq" Please tell me someone sees the hipocrasy in that...

I think some of you are forgetting that Japan was allied with Hitler and Mussolini (both facists) to make up the Axis. The attack on Pearl Harbor was inevitable, but we did not know when to expect the attack, the next day, next year, whenever. We could have been better prepared by manning the defenses and having patrolling airplanes around the clock, 24/7. But that did not happen because we did not know when to expect the attack until it was too late.

You're Ugly said:
lol, this is coming from a guy who has no factual backing to what he says. And he calls me a hypocrite. :rolleyes:

We are obviously in the middle east for oil, it is as clear as day. If they didn't have oil, then we (the united states) wouldn't give a shit about the bastards blowing each other up. September 11th gave us a reason to go to Afghanistan (which I don't think has much oil). We then used Afghanistan and the sucess there (yes, Afghanistan has turned out positive) to point it into the direction of Iraq which has oil. It is impossible to know if we still would have gone to war there without 9/11. But based on my opion, we would not have.

I saw the funniest bumper stickers today. There were two on the same car. Both from a absolutely huge GM Suburban, probobly the biggest gas guzzler on the market. one said "No drilling for oil in Alaska" and the other said "no blood for oil in Iraq" Please tell me someone sees the hipocrasy in that...

I think some of you are forgetting that Japan was allied with Hitler and Mussolini (both facists) to make up the Axis. The attack on Pearl Harbor was inevitable, but we did not know when to expect the attack, the next day, next year, whenever. We could have been better prepared by manning the defenses and having patrolling airplanes around the clock, 24/7. But that did not happen because we did not know when to expect the attack until it was too late.
Hm, nothing personal, but please don't say 'we' when you refer to the US' army. Most of the people outside US think that it's external policies overall are fucking filthy, and I wouldn't get in that boat if I were you.

Well so what japan was allied with the fascists? what's the problem with that? there's not even a single inocent country involved in those wars. All of them commited atrocities, and just because the axis lost, they've been painted as the devils, making WWII some 'war from good against the evil' bullshit.

Oh, and the guy from that car is an idiot

BloodyScalpel said:
Hm, nothing personal, but please don't say 'we' when you refer to the US' army. Most of the people outside US think that it's external policies overall are fucking filthy, and I wouldn't get in that boat if I were you.

Well so what japan was allied with the fascists? what's the problem with that? there's not even a single inocent country involved in those wars. All of them commited atrocities, and just because the axis lost, they've been painted as the devils, making WWII some 'war from good against the evil' bullshit.

Oh, and the guy from that car is an idiot

OK, sorry for using the "we" I will change that.

I was making the point about Japan because I recall someone in this thread defending their actions in WWII. If I remember correctly, Japan invaded China and China backed off. However, after occupying northeastern China they launched another attack near Beijing. This time, China did not back off and declared war on Japan. This became the second sinp-japenese war and it soon became a part of WWII.

Japan did some horrible things to China's civilians. Japan thought China would go down without a fight, but China began some tough resistance. Because of China's tough resistance the Japanese forces committed brutal atrocities against civilians and POWs when Nanking was occupied (the Nanjing Massacre anyone?), killing up to 200,000 civilians within a month.

You're Ugly said:

I believe that I have posted links to acticles that explain why the government makes things up about the terroist that supposedly highjacked the plane.
I would join in on this conversation but Bobvex told me a long time ago to stop. Besides the point that I have many resources available to prove my facts aren't conspiracy, people would like to label me otherwise because I'm not biased to information from alternative news sources, that report news and not Infotanment.

One interesting fact though, the terrorist said to had highjacked the plane that hit the pentagon, where both a) Not on the plane(what plane?) and b) were not in the USA. Some of them were very pissed off at the fact that their pictures where on the news, yet they were minding their own business in their respective countries where they lived. What does that prove? That the Government and news sources aren't above making things up.
http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/di...stolenids.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/...dentities.html

You're Ugly said:
OK, sorry for using the "we" I will change that.

I was making the point about Japan because I recall someone in this thread defending their actions in WWII. If I remember correctly, Japan invaded China and China backed off. However, after occupying northeastern China they launched another attack near Beijing. This time, China did not back off and declared war on Japan. This became the second sinp-japenese war and it soon became a part of WWII.

Japan did some horrible things to China's civilians. Japan thought China would go down without a fight, but China began some tough resistance. Because of China's tough resistance the Japanese forces committed brutal atrocities against civilians and POWs when Nanking was occupied (the Nanjing Massacre anyone?), killing up to 200,000 civilians within a month.

You're avatar is fucking sweet.:headbang:

Turbo said:
You're avatar is fucking sweet.:headbang:
I thought that when I've seen it too :p

Elysian893 said:
but i stopped posting not long after i joined :lol:
Yeah, my postcount kinda > your but that only means you pay more attention to what you post... ie that means you'd be a better husband than I :tickled:

Status
Not open for further replies.