Hahaha!! It's like Nostradamus all over again.

Opet

in my den of inequity
May 1, 2001
RI, USA
Something emailed to me. Someone thought about this for DAYS. My god. It's like reading Nostradamus all over again. Silliness.

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11
Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11
But ....There's More.......
State of New York - The 11 State added to the Union
New York City - 11 Letters
Afghanistan - 11 Letters
The Pentagon - 11 Letters
Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted of orchestrating the attack on the
WTC in 1993)
Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11
Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

:rolleyes:

hmn, i read the 11 thingy and whats your point?

anyway, my dads friends sister who worked in the trade centre didnt go into work that day as she is supersticious and as the date was september 11th (or 9-1-1, the emergency services number) she didn't go in, wierd hey.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
There wasn't one. If I ever figure out who initially wrote it, I'll ask them. :rolleyes: It was meant to be more of a goof. A "can you believe someone put this together??" thing. A laugh. ANYWAYS, maybe your Dads friends sister has some sort of "guardian angels" screaming warnings at her. Whatever spooked her out, because 9/11/01 meant nothing to me until someone said, "Hey 9-11!", saved her from having nightmares! I have nightmares all the time. As soon as I see something creepy (to me) I almost know that I'm going to dream about it.

But, yes indeed. Lucky.

Lynn

"Darkness reared its head."

That was interesting.

Things like that are done quite a bit... screwing with numbers to make interesting patterns in things. It's always interesting, but I wonder if it's just coincidence or if there's something to it?

I figure with enough people thinking about the attack at the same time, eventually somebody would have found a numerical pattern.

Who knows, maybe these little number tricks are God's way of making people wonder once in a while.

There wasn't one. If I ever figure out who initially wrote it, I'll ask them. It was meant to be more of a goof. A "can you believe someone put this together??" thing

yeah, well i was being sarcastic when i said that:lol: but is it really sad of someone to write that? or is it sad to write things on a message board?:D

anyway, my dads friends sister who worked in the trade centre didnt go into work that day as she is supersticious and as the date was september 11th (or 9-1-1, the emergency services number) she didn't go in, wierd hey.

That's what I call spooky

I watched a nostradamus movie like 4 years ago that was made in like 1980, and I remember something about the "New City" and I thought he also seen something about the number 8.

Hmm! only thing i can think of is the last time the world trade center was bombed was 93, and that was 8 years ago! hehe, prolly nothing though...

Yeah, well i was being sarcastic when i said that :lol: but is it really sad of someone to write that? or is it sad to write things on a message board?:D
No no no. Most definitely not. ( sarcastic bugger :bah: ) Online conversation is almost always misunderstood. I mostly fond of sarcasm, however. What's sad is...

NEW RULE!! All sarcasm is to be followed by --> :p or ;)

:D