the 9/11 conspiracy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walt Disney (who hates Jews!!!), Hearst, and NBC.

So this somehow means that, because these people own The History Channel, the American government is responsible for the attacks on 9/11?

Watch steamboat willy backwards fram by frame. If you zoom in on the wheel at exactly 0,015-0.017 you see the 9/11 attacks depicted in the pixels!!!

BY GOD!!!

Utter failure. Try again.

In fact, how about you completely start over by providing evidence to support your unsubstantiated claims? The likelihood that you'll present to me anything I haven't heard and seen debunked a dozen times is slim, but it should be good for a laugh.

If the American conspiracy existed who is to say that many other ones such as the Kennedy assassination being done by someone other than Oswald doesn't exist in reality? I mean there is so much evidence against Oswald having done it ...

If the American conspiracy existed who is to say that many other ones such as the Kennedy assassination being done by someone other than Oswald doesn't exist in reality? I mean there is so much evidence against Oswald having done it ...

Dude. He didn't do it.

It was that guy in the bushes, like nostradamus said.

To say the US government carried out 9/11 is stupid, but to say that there were not many awfully strange things going on that day that lead to more shit happening than should've is just as stupid.

No it's not. September 11th was a normal day. All of those "coincidental" incidences that conspiracy theorists use as "evidence" to prove that something was going on were regular occurrences and not at all out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.