Where were you on 9-11-01???

Ptah Khnemu said:
If you're still like that, then you are a horrible person. Living in the middle of nowhere is no excuse either, because a tragedy is a tragedy, and if you find thousands of people losing their lives in a hellfire of misplaced rage and terrorism, then.... I don't even know what to say to that. It's horrible and just plain disgusting. I pray to the gods in Paradise that you're no longer that cynical and sick.

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAH fuck you dude. i didnt even know what the building was. I seriously live in the backwoods of backwoods with no neighbors. plus i was i high school dude. yeah ill agree it was a horible fucking tadgedy but i thought everyone would make it out safe, like always. i didnt even know an airplane hit it untill i turned on the t.v. when i got home i was never "cynical and sick" i just didnt know what the fuck was happining untill i was filled in several hours later. yeah man it was a tadgedy and i had the best wishes for all of thei families when i was informed of the situation.

Vital Remains said:
HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAH fuck you dude. i didnt even know what the building was. I seriously live in the backwoods of backwoods with no neighbors. plus i was i high school dude. yeah ill agree it was a horible fucking tadgedy but i thought everyone would make it out safe, like always. i didnt even know an airplane hit it untill i turned on the t.v. when i got home i was never "cynical and sick" i just didnt know what the fuck was happining untill i was filled in several hours later. yeah man it was a tadgedy and i had the best wishes for all of thei families when i was informed of the situation.
Vital Remains,

While the rules of grammar are somewhat subjective, and nearly all of us make spelling/typographical errors from time to time, your writing here is very clumsy. Please use a spellchecker before posting. Also, while 'maturity' is often a nonsense term to hide a taboo, at times I think the tone of your post is a little 'unconsidered.' May I gently suggest you familiarize yourself with the guidelines outlined here?

I'm sure you realise why such guidelines are necessary in order to maintain a functional board.

This is not a personal issue and I look forward to your future posts here.

Thanks.

Nile, very well put. I got all fired up to reply (I'm told I am brusque) and then I read your post. Nice work.

Nile577 said:
Vital Remains,

While the rules of grammar are somewhat subjective, and nearly all of us make spelling/typographical errors from time to time, your writing here is very clumsy. Please use a spellchecker before posting. Also, while 'maturity' is often a nonsense term to hide a taboo, at times I think the tone of your post is a little 'unconsidered.' May I gently suggest you familiarize yourself with the guidelines outlined here?

I'm sure you realise why such guidelines are necessary in order to maintain a functional board.

This is not a personal issue and I look forward to your future posts here.

Thanks.

Haha ok. I dont type well, and i sure as hell do not review my posts. Well for you buddy, I will start reviewing them to make them seem less......confusing, stupid, contradicting, and off topic. Ill try to improve my typing accuracy too. Haha. Peace out, and have a good day man.