Remembering 9-11

Snausages

Too Sexy for My Shirt
Aug 1, 2002
In a house of nutz
artists.mp3s.com
I wrote this the same day the jetliners struck the World Trade Center towers and the pentagon...

We are (have been) one of the most secure nations from hostile foreign attacks, now it has come to us against our own civilians, by an opponent with no conscience or remorse for the lives taken. This is the time we, as Americans from all walks of life, must drop our petty personal differences and realize we are all victims of these attacks. Those who have died have paid the ultimate price in the exercizing of their freedoms, freedoms we who remain have potentially taken for granted for too long. Forget black, white, brown, red, yellow, we are all Americans and we have a duty to our country and ourselves to preserve our freedom. I hope and pray that the guilty parties can be stopped before they can strike again. I hope and pray for those who have suffered losses, family and friends. I hope and pray for our military forces who are being called upon, active and reserve, thay they can protect those of us who cannot protect ourselves. We have more freedoms than any other country in the world, we must protect those freedoms and the very concepts that gave us those freedoms. It is still "We, the people..."

well writen...

here is a picture my daughter drew that night.

Iloveamerica.jpg

Jesse Age 6