the 9/11 conspiracy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attilio II

Jul 6, 2007
Oregon
to deny all of the evidence pointing to a government cover up is to admit you're an idiot.

WTC 1, 2, and 7 (47 stories which wasn't even hit by a plane) all fell close to the speed of gravity, following a path of MOST resistance.

the Flight 93 crash site had one tiny crater and bits of debris.

the hole in the Pentagon was only about 16 feet wide.

NONE of the black boxes for any plane have been released.

and so on, and so on...

google video 9/11 and see for yourself. thank you

also look up the Bohemian Grove, NWO, CFR, Trilateral Commission, RFID, and Federal Reserve.

1.) Actually we already had this thread.

2.) You're a retard.

HMM THE HOLE IS TOO SMALL MUST HAVE BEEN THE GOVERNMENT DESTROYING THEIR OWN BUILDINGS FOR NO REASON.

Some of the things are a bit curious, but I don't think a conspiracy about the government doing it is too viable. Now Kennedy maybe.

Completely believing everything you are told and dismissing the possibility of anything other than what you are told is almost equally retarded.

The American government did not orchestrate the attacks on 9/11. If you believe this, you are a fucking idiot. The History Channel had a very interesting documentary debunking all of the conspiracy theories, but I can't remember the name.

The American government did not orchestrate the attacks on 9/11. If you believe this, you are a fucking idiot. The History Channel had a very interesting documentary debunking all of the conspiracy theories, but I can't remember the name.

haha learn who owns the history channel

haha learn who owns the history channel

Walt Disney (who hates Jews!!!), Hearst, and NBC.

So this somehow means that, because these people own The History Channel, the American government is responsible for the attacks on 9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.