Civilized 9/11 conspiracy debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you heard of the Yale secret society Skull and Bones? of which Bush and Kerry were both members and Bush Sr. does the financing for? have you heard of the Bohemian Grove where around 2000 corporate, political, and media heads meet to discuss policy in secret and perform an occult ritual in the red woods?

you'll laugh when you read this, but it is well documented and there are videos. to simply say it doesn't exist would be very naive.

Skull and Bones? The Bohemian Club? Again, so what?

OMG THEY WAZ IN TEH SAME SEKRIT CLUB!! CONSPIRACY!!!

Fuck, maybe the rich and powerful like the company of their own.

so if the major media says terrorists did, it's true?

can you cite some sources on how steel structured buildings fall at about the speed of gravity into their own footprint?

or how planes leave almost nothing behind after hitting a grassy field?

Idiot, for the last fucking time, you've spent so much time (supposedly) looking up conspiracy theories, now spend a little time reading about all the people debunking these theories. It turns out that's the fucking way buildings look when they collapse, not just from controlled demolitions. And when you're in a projectile heading straight for the ground going at speeds far exceeding the normal, you're not going to leave much behind.

every third wednesday of the month, they fill out all the paper to adopt an orphan, then they DON'T take him home.

It's pretty funny.

Necuratul, you do realize that the conspiracy debunkers still can't explain about 90% of the facts and never even mention the connections of the men behind it.

and how much research have you done on both sides?

Idiot, for the last fucking time, you've spent so much time (supposedly) looking up conspiracy theories, now spend a little time reading about all the people debunking these theories. It turns out that's the fucking way buildings look when they collapse, not just from controlled demolitions. And when you're in a projectile heading straight for the ground going at speeds far exceeding the normal, you're not going to leave much behind.

Too fucking true.

And... the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center were absolutely full of fuel. They were perfect weapons with which to crash into the buildings, as the excess amount of fuel caused an explosion, the fire melted the metal in the buildings, and there were various flaws in the construction of the buildings. (Don't try to argue with me on this. Planes going from Massachusetts to California have more than enough fuel to cause an explosion if rammed at top speeds into a stationary target.)

And... Skull and Bones? So? Who gives a shit? Numerous presidents have been in this, as well as other famous figures in the business, political, and social realms.

Your comparison of what happened on September 11th to what happened during the Reichstag fire is absolutely ridiculous. It is common knowledge that Hitler used this as a means with which to gain support against the Communists and other party opposition, as well as a means of getting Nazism to be the ONLY legal political view in Germany and later in other conquered territories. Like others have said before, it is also general knowledge that Hitler (as well as other dictators like Stalin and Mussolini) had brilliant oratory skills and moved the public beyond belief.

Now, take one look at George Bush, and tell me whether or not he fits that description. He's a weak leader, incapable of fine oratory skills, often getting himself into stupid verbal slip ups, etc.

Sure, conspiracies in some light, make some sense. I do believe that FDR had some knowledge that Pearl Harbour would be attacked -- but honestly, history tells us that various other members of the armed forces knew that an attack was coming. Japanese telegrams and messages had been intercepted and successfully decoded in Washington, and many figures believed that an attack was coming, but they did not know when. The Japanese also had planned on delivering a declaration of war to the United States prior to the attack on Pearl Harbour, but it was delivered LATE. Pretty much all of the Japanese high command states that this was the case, and historical documents prove this. Attillo, I'm not going to live on the internet searching for these documents, as I have a little more to do with my life, but, that's the way it went down.

The 9/11 conspiracy theory, though. I just find it insulting to the people who lost their lives in the attack. There's more than enough evidence out there to prove you wrong -- even put out there by some extremely left-leaning sources. I'm not going to find the sources, either, as it's generally common knowledge. You seem to be really keen on sources, but this is no formal debate. It's you bringing up your little 9/11 theory, yet then taking digs at the president all the while randomly informing us of facts we are already aware of (Skull and Bones, the Reichstag fire, etc.) to some how prove that because these little conspiracies existed, that yours must be correct.

Necuratul, you do realize that the conspiracy debunkers still can't explain about 90% of the facts and never even mention the connections of the men behind it.

Necuratul is no idiot. I'm pretty sure he is well aware of this issue, regardless of what you might think. He's just made his own educated decision about what he thinks occurred.

You haven't even looked at any of the other side. Where did you get this information that debunkers can't explain 90% of the facts, from the conspiracy theorists? That statement is BLATANT fucking bullshit, and I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend that you do more research into the matter at hand before you continue talking, as many of these theories even that you're citing have been abandoned by the 9/11 Truth brigade as having been sufficiently DISMANTLED.

I love how no matter what the discussion, if Necuratul is insulted or slighted in anyway, someone comes to his defense.

Must be nice.

I love how no matter what the discussion, if Necuratul is insulted or slighted in anyway, someone comes to his defense.

Must be nice.

Something like that. It's just annoying though, when people insinuate that intelligent people are absolute dumb asses. I would have defended somebody else, too. :p

ok, explain the speed and dynamics of the fall in a way that would make sense if you omit demolition as a possibility.

explain the small hole in the pentagon in contrast to the plane's size.

explain why no footage has been released minus a 5 frame clip that only further supports my claim.

explain how wtc 7 fell in less than 5 seconds from minor fires while other steel framed buildings have burned all day and never collapsed.

explain the occultism and masonism behind our politics.

explain why the all seeing eye is on our 1 dollar bill with the words "new world order" in Latin. and how drawing a pentagram over the pyramid spells "MASON."

explain why the street layout puts the white house at the base of a pentagram and why the lawn outlines an owl. and how mock sacrifices are done before an owl statue at the Bohemian Grove.

explain why leaders are often pictured giving the "horns."

explain why a North American Union has been signed into action.

explain why the FDA legalized implant chips in humans which they'll eventually need to buy or sell... the mark of the beast

explain why IBM is behind these chips and why they were behind the serial number processing machines during the holocaust. look up the picture of IBM founder meeting with Hitler.

If you can refute any of these facts, I will paypal you money.

the twin towers were designed to take 2 jet liner collisions and 150 mph winds. watch the interview with the designer.

nothing besides thermite can explain how fast and cleanly they fell

why does this info outrage you so much? are you really that afraid of the truth?

google google google video

did you even know about WTC 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.