Civilized 9/11 conspiracy debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
To accuse somebody of being afraid of the truth because they don't believe in a conspiracy theory is absolutely ridiculous.

ok, explain the speed and dynamics of the fall in a way that would make sense if you omit demolition as a possibility.

explain the small hole in the pentagon in contrast to the plane's size.

explain why no footage has been released minus a 5 frame clip that only further supports my claim.

explain how wtc 7 fell in less than 5 seconds from minor fires while other steel framed buildings have burned all day and never collapsed.

explain the occultism and masonism behind our politics.

explain why the all seeing eye is on our 1 dollar bill with the words "new world order" in Latin. and how drawing a pentagram over the pyramid spells "MASON."

explain why the street layout puts the white house at the base of a pentagram and why the lawn outlines an owl. and how mock sacrifices are done before an owl statue at the Bohemian Grove.

explain why leaders are often pictured giving the "horns."

explain why a North American Union has been signed into action.

explain why the FDA legalized implant chips in humans which they'll eventually need to buy or sell... the mark of the beast

explain why IBM is behind these chips and why they were behind the serial number processing machines during the holocaust. look up the picture of IBM founder meeting with Hitler.

If you can refute any of these facts, I will paypal you money.

Here's an edited version of your post. The red is blatantly inaccurate statements, the underlined is statements that have no relevance to 9/11.

the twin towers were designed to take 2 jet liner collisions and 150 mph winds. watch the interview with the designer.

nothing besides thermite can explain how fast and cleanly they fell

The designers did not take into account the amount of jet fuel that was unleashed into the building. No amount of preparation would have tempered that steel so that it would not be weakened by that amount of burning jet fuel for hours on end.

Use some logic and reasoning.

so is calling me an idiot without even doing any research

Do you really think we haven't heard all this bullshit already? Do you honestly think you're opening our eyes to ideas we haven't already been presented with? I've heard it all. It's all been disproved. You're the one not doing the proper research.

you really fail to see the relevance? after 9/11, our liberties will slowly be taken away in order to protect us from "terrorists." we will need implant chips to be "safe." a one world government will soon follow- the ultimate goal.

it's happening right before you. look at the patriot act. look at rfid chips. look at the security cameras they're setting up all over the place- London for example. look at the fear mongering news. look at how uneducated the population is. look at the war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You have to prove that there's an actual connection between the US government and orchestrating 9/11 before you start rambling on about the new world order and brain implants.

DO

SOME

FUCKING

RESEARCH

No, then I'll just have to hear how I'm afraid of the truth. I'd rather wait until somebody digs up the energy to thoroughly debunk his 9/11 Truth brigade bullet points than listen to him rattle on about us being sheep.

you really fail to see the relevance? after 9/11, our liberties will slowly be taken away in order to protect us from "terrorists." we will need implant chips to be "safe." a one world government will soon follow- the ultimate goal.

it's happening right before you. look at the patriot act. look at rfid chips. look at the security cameras they're setting up all over the place- London for example. look at the fear mongering news. look at how uneducated the population is. look at the war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

:rolleyes:

The designers did not take into account the amount of jet fuel that was unleashed into the building. No amount of preparation would have tempered that steel so that it would not be weakened by that amount of burning jet fuel for hours on end.

Use some logic and reasoning.

hours on end? they collapsed shortly after. most of the fuel was consumed in the initial blast. and once again, no plane hit wtc 7.

logic would say a 100+ story steel-framed building would fall much slower than almost the speed of gravity, ESPECIALLY when it's encountering sturdy floors on the way down.

and why do so many firefighters report explosions from lower levels? even seeing injured people running from the basement?

Too bad we aren't all phenotypically and genetically homogenous. If it were so, I could see some big world-wide unity, but come on.

You absolutely suck at debating. Seriously. You start a little thing about 9/11 and then try to bring in about a gajillion other statements that have little, if nothing, to do with the subject. In fact, most of your statements are completely independent of what happened on September 11th.

even seeing injured people running from the basement?

Under the basement of the WTC is a subway station and a parking lot, as well as storage. The World Trade Center towers were hit in the morning, between 8 and 9 AM, while many people were in the middle of their commute from home to work.

Injured people were everywhere on that day.

I suck at debating? has anyone presented a single reputable counter fact?

come on, where are they?

and yeah, my last post was pretty 9/11 specific.

If you are going to debate the issue of September 11th, quit bringing in the Reichstag fire and the various fraternal organizations that exist in America.

I'm not talking about your last post. I'm talking about your first few posts, which consisted of completely irrelevant pieces of information that you used to somehow back up your weak argument.

I'm not mad at you, but the Reichstag fire and the layout of the streets in Washington, DC are not part of the bigger picture.

The hatred of the West's imposition into the Middle Eastern culture (which, I'm sure most of us can understand, because it does make some sense) is part of the bigger picture. The history of Western violence in the Middle East is the background for the bigger picture. Religious violence and intoleration.

Not the layout of Washington DC or the fact that Hitler popped up during a time when people sought answers for their losses in WWI as a result of the Treaty of Versailles of 1919.

Status
Not open for further replies.