ALL THAT REMAINS covers Nevermore’s “Believe In Nothing.”

actually i have a murloc costume
faffymurloc2007_2.jpg

faffymurloc2007_1.jpg

and about the cover. it's gay. it's just misses the heart and the soul of the original song.

How did you get that murloc costume Faf! I want one.

lol! Watch it be a world drop! that's how I got my cute Santa hat, off a dead Harpy in the barrens. I got it the Christmas before last, I pull it on from time to time even if it's not Christmas lol.

How did you get that murloc costume Faf! I want one.

lol! Watch it be a world drop! that's how I got my cute Santa hat, off a dead Harpy in the barrens. I got it the Christmas before last, I pull it on from time to time even if it's not Christmas lol.

actually my ex-husband won it on a competition and gave it to me.

If that's Phil Labonte trying to show that he actually can sing... well then, failboat has arrived. Even after auto-tuning/pitch correcting the shit out of it, it still sounds like his head is about to explode while the result doesn't even touch the dirt under WD's shoes. The world needs this cover like an Eskimo a fridge...

Makes one really appreciate the unique approaches to covers by both Nevermore and WD solo.

I've never even heard this bands music before listening to this cover. So I had no previous expectations. Well, except for the fact that I did find it odd that they would cover a song that is not so old in my book.

Shannon don't judge them based on that cover. Go check out their other stuff. Some people might call them metalcore, but whatever. They're a good band and genres are stupid.

I think it is, but probably not many others here would agree. I say do it just because you'll never know for sure if you don't. I wouldn't spend this much time talking about a band if I didn't think they were worth it.

Well, I listened to a couple of songs. You know, I rather liked the few I listened to, this one in particular. Because I did like the two I listened to, it has me wondering even more, what the hell were they thinking! I'll say it again, they should have been themselves.

Last edited by a moderator: