ALL THAT REMAINS covers Nevermore’s “Believe In Nothing.”

Disappointing. I was expecting so much more. All That Remains is a much better band than this and I'm surprised they're using this cover to represent themselves. Vocals are decent, but the rest is just an utter snoozefest. A shame for sure.

That cover would have been 150 times cooler if they wouldn't have recorded it and only played it live.

It's boring and imitated note for note. That always seems to make for a boring studio cover.

it's actually more of a karaoke version than a cover.

the album is pretty bland too, the arrangements are all stripped down and the same, much like soilwork did on figure number five.

they production is kinda plastic and sterile too.

I like the single chiron though, great chorus on that one.

In fact, how often do you guys see me come out to say something sucks? I generally keep my mouth shut when I don't like something. That is how much of a turd I thought this cover was!

:lol:!

Last quarter when I still played WoW, I spent the days in the lab doing impressions of Murlocs and Ahnold. Fuck, I'm almost tempted to start playing again now.

:lol: I know and it's been since what, over six months since I've played at all now! unlike everyone else I love murlocs though! I think it's a shame that they are not selling that promotional thing anymore where you get the baby murloc pet, but still have him sitting on the fishing docs in Orgrimar to torment me with :( I want that baby murloc!

:( I have fable but I either can't find the CD or it's still in Maryland with the rest of my stuff. I only played it a little and enjoyed it so far. It was WOW that kept me away from it!!

I've kept myself away from WoW by playing Battlefield: Bad Company, it's working so far.

actually i have a murloc costume
faffymurloc2007_2.jpg

faffymurloc2007_1.jpg

and about the cover. it's gay. it's just misses the heart and the soul of the original song.