ALL THAT REMAINS covers Nevermore’s “Believe In Nothing.”

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else who mainly posts on CoB and here who's name starts with an A who I randomly happened to be pointed out to was listed as banned and vanished from the member page?! MAYBE

I don't visit/post on the UM forums as often anymore, so I might have been banned and not even noticed it.

For the record, I hate CoB and Alexi Laiho :lol: Hatebreeder and (most) of Follow the Reaper are excellent though.

I love the original Love Bites. A shitty midi version of it is my ringtone. But the Nevermore cover is painstakingly slow and has too much over-dramatic whispering.

But Dead Heart is still a better album than Enemies of Reality.

Partially true. the beginning was slower than the original, but it had a heavier riff than the original as well. The second half was actually faster than the original.

uh, what?! why do ppl consider dead heart better than politics? but then again it's 2008 already ... there should be no talk about the band here at all. ppl clearly have no idea about the musek ...

God damn this cover is crap. It's essentially Phil doing karaoke over the actual track. No imagination was used in developing this cover AT ALL.