ALL THAT REMAINS covers Nevermore’s “Believe In Nothing.”

Hmm, pretty cool. Not the biggest ATR fan ever, but Phil Labonte is actually a really great singer. I'm interested in hearing this for sure.

Same. Not a "cool" band to like - hah - but they do their thing well. This cover'll be interesting.

that dude has a great scream, one of the best, not sure about his singing though.

It just seems bizarre to cover a song that is so recent, doesn't it?

usually people cover stuff that influenced them growing up, not a song they heard a couple year's ago and thought was cool.

that dude has a great scream, one of the best, not sure about his singing though.

It just seems bizarre to cover a song that is so recent, doesn't it?

usually people cover stuff that influenced them growing up, not a song they heard a couple year's ago and thought was cool.

It was a good 8 years ago. Aren't ATR fairly young?

I can't stand metalcore-ish screams. A great screamer to me is Peter Tatgren from Hypocrisy...either that or Carmelo from Novembre. Anything else is just annoying in my opinion. Growls are one thing and you can kinda substitute one for the other without much fuss...but screaming has to be awesome, and metalcore is not awesome.

Still, I'm curious. If they do it well, they just might earn a fan. If they fuck it up, I will curse their name forever.