Wake up America..

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
someone sent me this.. don't know how legit it is however it seem kosher..

Can a MUSLIM b a good American

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia.

Religiously - no. . . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256) (Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . . Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him To make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. . . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . . . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. . . . Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.

They obviously cannot be both
"good" Muslims and good Americans.

* * * Call it what you wish..it's still the truth.* * *

* * * You had better believe it.* * *

The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

And Barack Hussein O bama,
a Muslim,
wants to be our President?

You have GOT to be kidding!
Wake up America!

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia.

And they secretly worship stones, too. Its true! Their dirty little secret! They kiss and hug and fondle stones in a suggestive manner only suitable for the over 17s.

The most famous is the sacred black stone of the kaaba in Mecca. Mohammed loved it more than his wives, and kept it even as he was casting out the other idols.

Arabia fell as an islamic power in the 9th century when the black stone was removed to Bahrain. It was restored to the kaaba a century later. During the crusades, King Richard among others planned to cripple islam by building a fleet at Akaba, sailing to Jiddah, seizing the black stone, and taking it to Rome as a trophy.

Even today, most islamic shrines have their own sacred stones, which are lovingly adored by their mullahs. And some suggest that every mosque has a sacred stone, kept by the imam.

Oh yeah, and they love human sacrifice, too. Well, I base that on the fondness of suicide bombers. But that may be a peculiarity of the Baal-worshipping Canaanite-Palestinians.

Jurched

Is the Quran really filled with anymore outrageous shit than the Bible? I mean seriously?

Is the Quran really filled with anymore outrageous shit than the Bible? I mean seriously?

seriously... it is. you cant compare the two.

the first part of the Koran is the Medina-era and is fairly benign, however, once Mohammed took over and added the Meccan-era verses, it took a violent turn, preaching conversion by bloodshed and total domination in the name of Islam.

the Bible, on the other hand, starts with the Old Testament, which is collected writings about early Jewish laws and prophecy, pre-Christ. it's closed out with the New Testament, which tells of the birth and short [3 years, total] ministry of Jesus. the New Testament was meant to change the old Jewish laws to a new age. the central theme of the New Testament [and it is specifically mentioned] is that we're to love our neighbors/enemies as we love ourselves... that we should do everything in love of one another. as a matter of fact, it says that every other 'rule' can be summed up in that one law: love.
for those that wont accept the Word, the Bible instructs that we're to 'shake the dust from our feet,' and not try to compel anyone who wont accept, any further.

there's no such rule in the Koran.

really whacky stuff to be found in both books, for sure, but the Koran starts peaceful and finishes in violence. the Bible is the exact opposite, because the introduction of Christ to the world changed everything.

And he will be back to change it again.....Sooner than later!!:saint:

So not to attack you, but if someone claimed to be Christ would you believe him/her? What if (s)he had a small following of loyal believers and the rest of the world didn't believe?

So not to attack you, but if someone claimed to be Christ would you believe him/her? What if (s)he had a small following of loyal believers and the rest of the world didn't believe?
I don't take it as an attack so it's all good....I guess the best way I can anwser you is to say in the bible in Revelations 1:7 it says "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him"

So to anwser your question I'd have to say no... A David Koresh type of character claiming to be my Lord & Savior won't be as convincing as coming from the clouds so that all will see him. But I'm sure some people would believe such a dude...I mean it has happened before.

But I'm sure some people would believe such a dude...I mean it has happened before.

You'd better believe it! Hey, ever see that episode of Barney Miller where they put a vagrant in the cooler who claimed to be Jesus? Wasn't even halfway through the episode that the soft-toned, charismatic prisoner had Sgt. Wojohowitz believing he was the saviour returned, and Barney had to talk him down.

Jurched

Did I refer to Christian practices in any way?

I'm talking about Mohammedans, damn it! I mean, stick to the topic or fuck off!!!

Jurched

I find all religions sketchy, and I find it ironic when people talk about one an not the other.

If you can't handle that you could fuck off.

You'd better believe it! Hey, ever see that episode of Barney Miller where they put a vagrant in the cooler who claimed to be Jesus? Wasn't even halfway through the episode that the soft-toned, charismatic prisoner had Sgt. Wojohowitz believing he was the saviour returned, and Barney had to talk him down.

Jurched

I remember that episode. Good stuff.

someone sent me this.. don't know how legit it is however it seem kosher..

Can a MUSLIM b a good American

Religiously - no. . . . Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256) (Koran)

Scripturally - no. . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no . . Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him To make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. . . Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. . . . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. . . . Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.

They obviously cannot be both
"good" Muslims and good Americans.

* * * Call it what you wish..it's still the truth.* * *

* * * You had better believe it.* * *

The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

And Barack Hussein O bama,
a Muslim,
wants to be our President?

You have GOT to be kidding!
Wake up America!

:lol:!

Faith is great.

Religion is for the short bus riding types.

If Obama is a Muslim, I find that no more/less offensive than Huckabee and his wanting to change the Constitution to be in line with 'God'.

At this point, after the last 8 years of Bush, I'd take Kermit the Frog for President if he won the Democratic nod.

when Christ returns the second time, it wont be like the first time, when he had to convince people of who he was. it will be undeniable. the Bible says that every tongue shall confess and every knee shall bow.

Jurched

Dude Barney Miller?!?!?!? Awesome!!! I guess I'm not the old timer on this board!!! The only thing I liked better was FISH!!! Classic TV!!!!! Great drop Jurch!!!:kickass::headbang: