Islam

Jan 24, 2016
In the wake of all these terrorist attacks worldwide, Islam has become a hot topic. I'm not really all that educated on Islam. I've been told that the Quran is similar to the Bible only Islam views Jesus Christ is a prophet and not as the Messiah as Christians do. I know there are many different sects of Islam, all having very different philosophies. I was recently kicked out of a Facebook group run by a white Muslim. I'm told that his particular set of Islam is one commonly taught in prisons. It teaches racism and hatred and self hate if you are a white man. I know during the civil rights movement there was a sect of Islam that was all about uplifting the black community. I frequent a Christian chat and the majority opinion and there is that Islam is a political agenda bent on world domination. I believe there are over a billion Muslims worldwide and I highly doubt that all of them are bad and evil... what are your opinions on this.?

P.S.....serious discussion only. Trolls will be ignored

You're correct that the bible and the Quran are similar in many aspects, however they differ in several very significant ways.

When we look at the violence in the Abrahamic texts, we can see that the way in which it is presented differs from the quran to the bible. In the bible, much of the violence is descriptive, and deals with threats of what will happen to one once they die if they fail to live life in accordance to how God decreed. In other words the violence and suffering threatened usually occurs posr-death and is carried out by God. Where the islamic scripture differs is that in many cases the God of the quran urges his followerers to carry out the violence against nonbelievers on his behalf. Indeed, this is where the notions of jihadism, martydom and paradise come from. That is, the idea of dying for your religion will grant you paradise.

The second major difference lies in the characters of the respective prophets. Where Jesus could be described as basically being a hippy (save perhaps for one particular verse), Muhammed was a warrior and a conquerer, and he got up to all the not so niceties of most historical conquerers.

Thirdly, Christianity has endured an enlightenment period, which led to secualrism and the value of science and reason. The quran, however, remains unchanged and islamic societies have been muh more reluctant to embrace science.

As for your final point, if you would like to know more about the attitudes of muslims's towards homosexuals, women, apostates, stoning, terrorism and sharia law, then I urge you to seek the PEW research on the topic. PEW is a leading global attitudes centre. A word of warning, however, don't read it at night as you might not sleep well.

I agree with counterweight. very informative answer there, wow!
I suggest checking Nile's song about ISIS - "call to destruction". sums things pretty well. From my understanding the point of christianity and judaism (as of now) is to wait for the messiah. That is why for example, that orthodox jewish people say it is wrong to build a new grand temple in jerusalem(yes you read that right). With islam it is different. The quran calls to bring "salvation" actively, and to destroy cultures and religions that defy islam. I've also read the PEW research and yes it is bad. The problem that it the moderates are sometimes worse than extremists because they are hypocrites who are not willing to change sentences in their book, and because the book is holy, there is no escape. It's an endless loop.

Israel is the entire contradiction of such an idea as prophecy. Orthodox Jewish people in most cases say the validity of the state of israel is unquestionable while it was built under the political ideology that it was warranted by prophecy in the bible-- So much for waiting eh? The bottom line is that all religions are invalid--- Again, it's another SERIOUS structural flaw to say Christians WAIT for the messiah. Ever hear the expression "Jesus IS Risen" ? They speak from the perspective that the messiah has already come and is HERE.. Btw, Jesus pronounced backwards sounds like Sausage.

What annoys me the most when people talk about Islam is their literal interpretation of the text and taking things out of context, and you'll see many other Muslims complaining about the same thing.

For instance, there's a verse that urges Muslims to kill all the non-believers wherever they are. Taken on its own, that sounds pretty bad, right? In fact, many people have used this verse to incriminate the religion as being violent and hate-mongering. However, it's a completely different story when you actually use context. After a basic study, it would be apparent that the verse was encouraging the Muslims to finally fight back after years of persecution, since they were previously instructed to only defend themselves and never go on the offensive even as they were losing ground and men. Eventually, after establishing their own base in a nearby city and rallying, the Muslims decided to attack the "HQ" of their former persecutors, Mecca. More context, the leadership of the Quresh people of Mecca were the main antagonists of Islam, and you can think of them like the Catholic ruling class in Europe persecuting the Protestants in 16th century Europe. The siege ended with an almost unconditional surrender by Quresh (one column decided to fight back and 12 of them were killed during skirmishes). Not only did the Muslims not kill the Quresh, they accepted them amongst their ranks. And that was under the leadership of the Prophet himself.

I don't want to sound preachy or overly zealous, but if the Prophet of the religion himself did not follow the "kill the non-believers wherever you find them" verse literally and out of context, that should say something. Especially against the same people that killed many of his friends followers and allies, without counting the persecution he himself suffered.

The Quran is not a series of unrelated sentences and verses. It has a narrative, told within context.

The problem isn't non-Muslims taking violent passages out of context, the problem is Muslims that take it out of context, take it literally and then commit all kinds of atrocities as a result.

No, I think both of these are a serious problem. One leads to intense discrimination and racism, the other leads to mindless violence. It's a vicious circle that both parties are promoting.

Reactions: Midas
I could easily argue how repression and racism were the main cause of the Paris attacks (for example). I could also argue how ISIS does not persuade using religion to recruit but instead appeals to impressionable youth who are tired of discrimination, terrible standards of life and injustice in general. They use the evil that is plaguing the Middle-East to further their own devlisih agenda. 90% of the time, religion is just a front for violence and never its true motive, whether perpetrators of said religion are aware of it or not.

However, I don't reckon either of us will change their mind, so I won't :p

I think I'll take the religious terrorists words over yours, they know why they do what they do and they say it quite plainly for all to hear.
Just like when a Christian attacks an abortion clinic, if they say they did it because of their religious beliefs I'd take their word over an apologist.

Call me weird, I'm just like that.

I could also argue how ISIS does not persuade using religion to recruit but instead appeals to impressionable youth who are tired of discrimination, terrible standards of life and injustice in general.

I find this to be an especially poor excuse, but one that many attempt to pass off.

Reactions: Mister Pink
I wouldn't call you weird, but, with all due respect, I would call your reasoning a little shallow for taking everything at face value.

Just to clarify, a Christian attacking an abortion clinic is not the same as an transcontinental organisation whose goal is to turn into a state of regional power. That's why I specifically said that most, not all, of religious violence can be attributed to non-religious motivations.

The issue with Islam and the Quran is that you can see the values of the Quran practiced in Muslim-majority countries such as a man having power over a woman, death to apostates and the dozens of verses that are violent in nature. People often argue that there's violence in the Bible but the Bible has been reformed, criticized, lampooned and in the west we're certainly more progressive, separating church from state for the most part, we're wealthy and often less religious in European nations and the US and have a high percentage of population with 3rd level education.

In countries that have a majority in favour of Sharia Law and want Islam politically to govern their country, you'll find lack of wealth, poor education and quality of life that doesn't rank high on the world scale. So I don't really buy the false of equivalence of saying the Bible has violent verses etc.

Also, criticism of Islamic ideology is met with fierce backlash including death and murder and apologists using phrases such as Islamophobia which I believe is just a cheap way to try shut down discourse, name call and point the finger which is detrimental open discourse in society. Imagine the same level of scrutiny went to anyone else critical of Scientology, Catholicism or Mormanism. Imagine being accused of being Scientolgiphobic or other such nonsense because you were critical of Scientology. It's absurd.

Don't get me started on Islam :tickled::rofl:

I took some time out of my life and bought out the Islamic bookstores. I have everything that matters. I even have a database online in which I used to debate liberals who want to suffer this country to the ills of Islamic fascism. Too many people want to defend Islam and call it a religion of peace. But have these people ever read these muslim books before? Whether you are studying the Qur'an or the Sunnah, you will not escape the fact that Islam is a totalitarian death cult. If people in this country all understood Islam and knew it was a death cult obsessed with death and dying, and everybody in this country would stand united against this death cult, there is no way in hell Islamic jihadists could ever hope to win our nation. But this political correctness is killing us and allowing terrorists freedom into our nation to spread their evil ideology. I really wish people would wise up to this and stop following political correctness.

First of all, the Qur'an is not the Bible of Islam. Islam has many bibles, though the Qur'an is the most important book of Islam.

The Qur'an makes up 16% of the Islamic Canon of Scripture. The Sunnah makes up 84% of the Islamic Canon of Scripture. The Sunnah is the Sirah and Hadith. The Sirah is the biography of Muhammad (about his life and events which make up the background of the Qur'an). The Hadith consists of the traditions of Muhammad (what he said and did). Thus muslims are to follow both the Qur'an and Sunnah as it commands in the Qur'an,

Noble Qur'an 3:31,

"Say (O Muhammad to mankind): "If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

This post will be long but if you want to understand Islam you have to understand its teachings and why terrorism is a major part of the Islamic faith. I've read many posts here which the posters assume their views are correct but they are far from being true. Islam is not an extension of Judaism or Christian. The wars of the Jews in the Bible are all fought for tiny little Israel and the Jews are not out to conquer any other nation outside the boundaries of Israel. But Islam has no such boundary and muslims are taught to believe they have inherited all nations. But they are taught more than that. The Qur'an and Sunnah teaches muslims to exterminate all non-muslims in the world until there is no more unbelief and Islam is all that remains. But it doesn't end there either. Muslims are allowed to work the punishing hand of Allah. They carry out Allah's punishing hand which includes destroy the earth and all life therein. So they are taught to conquer the world for Allah and then once its conquered, they fight amongst each other until the earth and all life is destroyed. You see, in Islam, there is no respect for earth or life. There is no new earth like there is in Judaism and Christianity when God restores the earth to its originally created beauty. This earth meanings nothing in Islamic doctrine. So it might be at least beneficial to first see Allah's view of the world in contrast to John 3:16 in the Gospels:

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad of Imam Bukhari, Chapter 436, Hadith 962,

"Chapter 436: [This World Is More Worthless In The Sight Of Allah Than A Dead Goat]
962. Jabir b.'Abdullah said: "The Messenger of Allah passed the market on his way in from the high part of the city and the people were on both sides of him. He passed a dead goat with both ears cut off and reached out and took the ear. Then he said, 'Whowould like to buy this for a dirham? The people said, 'Why would we want to when it is worthless? What would we do with it?' He said, 'Would you like to have it?' They said, 'No.' He said that to them three times and they said, 'No, by Allah! If it were alive, it would have a defect as it has no ear. Why would we want it when it is dead?' The Prophet said, 'By Allah, this world is less in the sight of Allah than this dead goat is to you.' "

The next quotation comes from the Qur'an and its deals with wiping out all non-muslims in the world.

Noble Qur'an 2:193, Madinah Period
"And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone).* But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

*footnote: "(V.2:193)
(A) Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Messenger said, "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people till they testify that La illallah wa Anna Muhammmad-ur-Rasul Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah), and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat, so if they perform all that, then they save their lives, and properties from me except for Islamic laws, and their reckoning (accounts) will be with (done by) Allah." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 1, Hadith No.24).

Tafsir is the exegesis of the Qur'an, the interpretations of the meanings. Not just anyone is allowed to interpret the Qur'an in Islam. Special tafsir scholars do all that. I quote only from the classical tafsir scholars as they carry more authority. So here is the tafsir to Qur'an 2:193,

Tafsir Al-Qurtubi,

"Fight them until there is no more fitna and the deen belongs to Allah alone.
This is a command to fight every idolater in every place according to those who say that it abrogates the previous ayats. According to those who say that it does not abrogate other ayats, it means: fight those about whom Allah says, "if they fight you". The former is the more likely meaning. It is an unqualified command to fight without any precondition of hostilities being initiated by the unbelievers. The evidence for that is in the words of Allah, "and the din belongs to Allah alone." The Prophet said, " I was commanded to fight people until they say, 'There is no god but Allah.' The ayat and hadith both indicate that the reason for fighting is disbelief because Allah says, "until there is no more fitna," meaning disbelief in this case. So the goal is to abolish disbelief and that is clear.
Ibn 'Abbas, Qatada, ar-Rabi', as-Suddi and others said that fitna here means shirk and the subsequent injury to the believers caused by it. The root of fitna is testing and trial, derived from the term for testing silver when it is put in the fire to separate the impurities from the pure metal.

If they cease, there should be no enmity towards any but wrongdoers.
If they stop and become Muslim or submit by paying jizya in the case of the people of the Book. Otherwise they should be fought and they are wrongdoers and only transgress against themselves. What is done to the wrongdoers is called enmity since it is the repayment of enmity. Wrongdoing and injustice involve enmity and repayment of enmity is also called enmity. The wrongdoers are either those who initiate fighting or those who remain entrenched in disbelief and fitna."

Tafsir Al-Jalalayn (Aisha Bewley translation):

"Fight them until there is no more fitna (shirk) in existence and the din (worship) belongs to Allah alone and none but Him is worshipped. If they cease committing shirk there should be no enmity by killing or in any other way towards any but wrongdoers. If someone is not a wrongdoer, there must be no aggression against him."

Tafsir Ibn Kathir,

"{Fitnah} meaning, disbelief and worshipping of others with Allah. {and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone).} It refers to the fact that the Religion of Allah (Islam) must be prevalent over other religions. {But if they cease,} meaning, you are stop fighting them the moment they stop fighting the believers, and thereto Islam they turned; for whoever fights them after that, he is then a transgressor; and that there should be no transgression except against the polytheists and wrongdoers. Narrated Nafi' that Ibn 'Umar said that two men there came to him during the dispute of Ibn Az-Zubayr and said: "People are fighting each others. What keeps you from taking part in the fighting despite your being Ibn 'Umar and the Companion of the Prophet (PBUH)?" He said: "What keeps me as such is that Allah prohibited the killing of a Muslim." They said: "Has not Allah said: {And fight them until there is no more Fitnah}?" Ibn 'Umar said: "We fought until there were no more Fitnah and all the religion (worship) was for Allah and you want to fight till the Fitnah befalls and not to let the religion be for Allah."

As you can see, the goal of Islam is to wipe out all unbelievers worldwide. Muhammad is the Sunnah and everything he did is considered the words and actions of the perfect human being. Muslims must follow Muhammad in all things, at all times, and in all places. Here is how important jihad is in Islam, being part of the faith:

Bukhari, Vol.1, Book 2, Chapter 26, Hadith number 36,

"(26) Chapter. Al-Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is part of the faith.
36.Narrated Abu Hurairah:The Prophet said, "Allah assigns for a person who participates in (holy battles) in Allah's Cause and nothing causes him to do so except belief in Allah and in His Messengers, that he will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in battle as a martyr)" The Prophet added: "Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any Sariya (an army-unit) going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His Cause."

Comment: "Al-Jihad (Holy Fighting) in Allah's Cause (with full force of numbers and weaponry) is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of it's pillars (on which it stands). By Jihad Islam is established, Allah's Word is made superior. (His Word - La ilaha illallah - none has a right to be worshiped but Allah), and His Religion Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad (may Allah protect us from that) Islam is destroyed and the Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanishes. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim, and he who tries escape from his duty, or does not in his innermost heart wish to fulfil this duty, dies with one of the qualities of a hypocrite."

Now moving on to Muhammad being this social justice warrior for the left. Muhammad did not care about black people. Muhammad himself was a white skinhead who killed Jews and owned black slaves. This is how Muhammad is described in the Sunnah.

Sahih Bukhari, Vol.1, Book 3 (The Book of Knowledge), hadith 63,

"Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm."

Sahih Muslim, Vol.6, Book 43, Chapter 28, hadith 6071

"Chapter 28. The Prophet
Was White With An Elegant
Face
[6071] 98 - (2340) It was
narrated from Al-JurairI from
Abü At-Tufail: "I said to him:
'Did you see the Messenger of
Allah? He said: 'Yes, he was
white with an elegant face."
Muslim bin Al-Hajjâj said: Abü
At-Tufail died in 100 AH, and he
was the last of the Companions
of the Messenger of Allah, to
die."

Sahih Muslim 2343 a - Book 43, Hadith 139

"I saw Allah's Messenger that he had white complexion and had some white hair, and Hasan b. 'Ali resembled him".

There are many ahadith that describe Muhammad's whiteness. But what did Muhammad think about black people?

Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol.9, Book 93, Chapter 4. hadith 7142,

"(4) CHAPTER. To listen to and obey one's Imam (Muslim ruler) as long as his orders involve not one disobedience (to Allah).
7141. Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Messenger said, "You should listen to and obey your Imam (Muslim ruler) even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

So now we know where the term raisin head came from. Muhammad seems to place black people at the lowest statue of Islam.

Sunan An-Nasa'i, Vol.5, Book 44, Chapter 66, hadith 4625

"Chapter 66. Selling Animals
For Animals Of Different
Amounts Or Quality, Hand To
Hand

4625. It was narrated that Jabir
said: "A slave came and gave his
pledge to the Messenger of Allah
to emigrate, and the Prophet
did not realize that he was a slave.
Then his master came looking for
him. The Prophet said: "Sell him
to me.' So he bought him for two
black slaves, then he did not accept
the pledge of anyone after that
until he had asked: 'Is he a slave?"
(Sahih)

Black people share the same pedigree as animals. There are more ahadith about Muhammad owning slaves, but maybe Muhammad has an even more negative view on Satan. Lets see if Satan is at least lower than a black man status in Islam.

Ibn Ishaq "The life of Muhammad" (The Sira), p.243,

"...the apostle said, 'Whoever wants to see Satan let him take a look at Nabtal b. al-Harith! He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks."

Nope. Muhammad has black people at the same status as Satan, for Satan looks like a black man according to Muhammad! So if you are one of those Islam defenders you are no social justice warrior. You are the ultimate uncle Tom.

Muhammad murdered Jews and commands his followers to wipe out all the Jews:

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Book 56, Chapter 94, Hadith 2925,

"(94) CHAPTER. Fighting against the Jews.
2925. Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Messenger said, "You (Muslims) will fight against the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e., slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Book 56, Hadith 2926,

"Narrated Abu Hurairah: Allah's Messenger said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight against the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be behind will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.' "

Muhammad and his companions lived like the Manson family on steroids. We're talking about an entire army of complete psychopaths. Here are more descriptions of Muhammad's character. But you might want to click the link and listen to Helter Skelter while reading all this

The Expeditions: An Early Biography of Muhammad. Pages 33, 39. The Expedition of Hudaybiyah:

Page 33,

"Then 'Urwah began to look around at the companions of the Prophet, starring at them wide-eyed. "By God," he said, "when the Messenger of God hawks up his phlegm, one of these men catches it in his hands and smears it on his face and skin. And when he commands them to do something, they hasten to accomplish his orders. And when he performs his ablutions, they nearly kill themselves over the ablution water. Whenever they speak, they lower their voices before him, and out of deference to him, they never look him in the eye."

Page 39,

"When he had finished with the matter of the written agreement, the Messenger of Allah said to his companions, "Rise up and make your sacrifices, and then shave your heads," but not a single man from among them stood up, even after the Prophet had said that three times. When not one of them had risen, he stood up and went to see Umm Salamah. When he told her how the people had responded to him, Umm Salamah said, 'O Prophet of Allah! If you don't like that, then go back out, but don't say anything to them until you have sacrificed your camel and called for your barber to shave your head." So he got up, went out, uttered not a word to any of them, and did just that: he sacrificed his camel and called for his barber, who shaved his head. When his followers saw this, they stood up, sacrificed their camels, and each began shaving the head of the other, nearly killing each other out of remorse."

The next insane quote comes from the beloved Ash Shifa which is one of the most important books of the Sunnah, having a special status of its own.

Ash Shifa (Aisha Bewley translation):

Part 4, Chapter 1, Section 1, p.376

"Habib ibn Rabi' al-Qarawi said that the school of Malik and his companions is that anyone who says anything disparaging about the Prophet is killed without being asked to repent.
Ibn ' Attab said that the Book of Sunna require that someone who intends to even slightly harm or disparage the Prophet, either by allusion or clear statement, must be killed."

Part 4, Chapter 1, Section 2, p.376

SECTION 2
The Proof of the necessity of killing anyone who curses the Prophet or finds fault with him

"The Qur'an says that Allah curses the one who harms the Prophet in this world and He connected harm of Himself to harm of the Prophet. There is no dispute that anyone who curses Allah is killed and that his curse demands that he be categorized as an unbeliever. The judgement of the unbeliever is that he is killed."

Section 2, continued..pp.378-379

"Abdu'r-Razzaq mentioned that a man cursed the Prophet, causing the Prophet to say, "Who will save me from my enemy?" Az-Zubayr said, "I will." He sent az-Zubayr and he killed him.
It is related that a woman used to curse the Prophet and he said, "Who will save me from my enemy?" Khalid ibn al-Walid went out and killed her.
It is related that a man forged lies against the Prophet and he sent 'Ali and az-Zubayr to kill him.
Ibn Qani' related that a man came to the Prophet and said, "Messenger of Allah, I heard my father say something ugly about you, so I killed him," and that did not distress the Prophet.
Al-Mujahir ibn Umayya, the Amir of Yemen, reported to Abu Bakr that a woman there in the time of Ridda chanted curses against the Prophet, so he cut off her hand and pulled out her front teeth. When Abu Bakr heard that, he said to him, "If you had not done what you already did, I would have commanded you to kill her because the hadd regarding the Prophet is not like the hadd regarding others."
Ibn 'Abbas said that a woman from Khatma satirised the Prophet and the Prophet said, "Who will deal with her for me?" A man from her people said, "I will, Messenger of Allah." The man got up and went and killed her. He told the Prophet, "Two goats will not lock horns over her."
Ibn 'Abbas said that a blind man has an umm walad who used to curse the Prophet. He scolded her and restrained her, but she would not be restrained. That night she began to attack and revile the Prophet, so he killed her. He told the Prophet about that and he said he has shed her blood with impunity."

Part Four, Chapter 1, Section 5, p.387,

"Muhammad ibn Sahnun said, "Anyone who doubts a single letter which Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, brought, is a denying unbeliever."
He said that the judgement against anyone who rejects the Prophet is that he is killed.
Ahmad ibn Sulayman, Sahnun's companion, said that whoever says that the Prophet was black is killed. The Prophet was not black.
Abu 'Uthman al-Haddad said something similar and said that if someone said the Prophet died before his beard began to grow or that he was in Tahart (Morocco) and not Tihama, he is killed because this constitutes denial.
Habib ibn ar-Rabi said that it is disbelief to alter his description and its details. The one who does that openly is an unbeliever. He is asked to repent. The one who conceals it is a heretic and is killed without being asked to repent."

And this is what liberals call the religion of peace? Its no religion at all. Islam is a political ideology...a totalitarian death cult obsessed with death and dying. Isis lived the Sunnah of Muhammad and followed the sharia better than all other muslim nations. Isis and other terrorist organizations are 100% Islamic! That is true Islam that Isis practice. And throwing homosexuals off of roof tops is part of that practice. So liberals who defend Islam are only defending mass murder, which explains why liberalism is dying out and being rapidly replaced by the more intelligent Trump-conservatives who actually understand the issues such as Islam. And as for Islamic emigration? Well, I have much to post on that to. So I might as well post it all here.

One of the most violent verses in the Qur'an is 6:158 as it deals with us westerners. Here is the verse with tafsir from Ibn Kathir who is also Islam's top tribulation scholar:

Noble Qur'an 6:158,

"Do they then wait for anything other than that the angels should come to them, or that your Lord (Allah) should come, or that some of the Signs of your Lord should come [i.e., portents of the Hour e.g., rising of the sun from the west)! The day that some of the Signs of your Lord do come; no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by performing deeds of righteousness) through his Faith. Say: "Wait you! we (too) are waiting."

This hadith goes with Qur'an 6:158,

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.6, Book 65, hadith 4635,

"Narrated Abu Hurairah: Allah's Messenger said, "The Hour will not be established until the sun rises from the west; and when the people see it, then whoever will be living on the surface of the earth will have Faith, and that is (the time) when no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before." (V.6:158).

More tafsir on Qur'an 6:158 as it relates to Islamic emigration in the west.

From the book: The Signs Before The Day Of Judgement, Ibn Kathir, pp.86,87

"No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith" (Ahmad, 2/201).
Some scholars interpret "the rising of the sun from the West" as meaning that Islam will appear in the West, as strong as it was in the beginning, and that the people of the West will carry the flag of Islam."

Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Vol.1,

"{Say: "Wait you! we (too) are waiting."} This is a stern threat to the disbeliever and a striking warning for those who delay their embracing of Faith and repentance until a time when neither Faith nor repentance shall avail."

So this is saying that when the muslims conquer Europe, they will not allow for repentance and will slaughter everyone who is not a true follower of Muhammad.

Noble Qur'an 9:52,

"Say: "Do you wait for us (anything) except one of the two best things (martyrdom or victory); while we await for you either that Allah will afflict you with a punishment from Himself or at our hands. So wait, we too are waiting with you."

Tafsir Ibn Kathir:

"Allah, the Almighty says: {Say}, O Muhammad to them, {Do you wait for us} that something should overtake us, {except one of the two best things} i.e. martyrdom or victory over you, {while we await for you} that {either that Allah will afflict you with a punishment from Himself or at our hands) i.e. we await that you will be either taken captives or killed, {So wait, we too are waiting with you.}"

Tafsir al-Jalalayn (Feras Hamza translation):

"Say: 'Are you waiting (tarabbasun: one of the two original ta' letters [in tatarabbasun] has been omitted) for anything, to occur, for us but one of the two fair things, [the two fair] outcomes? (husnayayn is the dual form of husna, which is the feminine form of ahsan), that is, victory or martyrdom? We are waiting in your case too, for God to afflict you with a chastisement from Him, with a calamity from the heaven, or at our hands, should we be given permission to fight you. So wait, for this to [befall] us, we are also waiting with you', your end."

To further prove my point I will now cite from Islamic Jurisprudence which is the sharia. The sharia is Islamic law which comes from the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Islamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh):

Provisions Of The Afterlife: Which Lie Within Prophetic Guidance (translation by Ismail Abdus Salaam), pp.260-263,

His Guidance Concerning Jihaad
"Jihaad is the peak of Islaam which grants one of the highest status in this life and the next. As for the messenger of Allaah (my Allaah send salutations upon him) , he reached the summit having engaged in all forms of jihaad. Consequently, he relied upon his heart, tongue, limbs, and sword. For this reason, he was the greatest of creation.
Allaah commanded him to engage in jihaad when he said: {if we pleased, we would send a warner to every village, so disobey the infidels and wage jihaad against them} [Al Furqaan/51-52].

This chapter was revealed in Makka. It obliged the believers to wage jihaad using the Qur'aan, and Allaah has said: {O Prophet, wage jihaad against the hypocrites and disbelievers. Their abode is hell which is the worst destination} [At Tawba/73].

It is more difficult to wage jihaad against the hypocrites than it is to wage jihaad against the believers, and the former jihaad is waged by a special group of people who are the heirs of the messengers. Although they are few, they are great to Allaah.
Since one of the greatest forms of jihaad is to speak the truth despite major opposition, the jihaad of the messengers was most complete.
Since the jihaad which is waged against the disbelievers stems from the jihaad which is waged against the soul, the former jihaad takes precedence over the latter jihaad, and the prophet (may Allaah send salutations upon him) has said: (the mujaahid is one is wages jihaad against his soul to become more obedient to Allaah, and the muhaajir is the one who abandons what he has prohibited). As a result, one who does not wage jihaad against his soul to become more obedient cannot wage jihaad against the enemy.
Jihaad cannot be waged against the aforementioned enemies until another enemy is fought, and he attempts to dissuade man from this jihaad. He is Shaytaan, and Allaah the most high has said: {Shaytaan is your enemy, so treat him as such} [Faatir/6].

The slave has been commanded to wage jihaad against these three enemies, and Allaah had granted them authority as a test for the believers. However, he has provided them with arms.
The most high has said: {We have made some of you trial for others} [Al Furqaan/20].

{We shall test you until we know which of you are patient and wage jihaad} [Muhammad/31].

He has given his slaves intellect, perception, and revelation. He is also granted them angelic support, and he has said: {I am with you} [Al Anfaal/12].

He has informed the believers that if they comply with his demand they will continue to be victorious over their enemies, and that if they are not, it is because they have been disobedient. However, he has ordered them to resume jihaad in this case, and he has informed them that he supports those who are relevant and patient.
He defends the believers in accordance with their faith. Consequently, as faith becomes stronger, so does the defense of Allaah.
Allaah has commanded the believers to wage jihad as he has commanded them to revere him, and it is waged so that the body may submit completely to Allah. Simultaneously, one fights Shaytaan by disobeying him and disregarding his promises and threats. Once this war begins, one will become capable of fighting enemies of Allaah so that his word may become uppermost.
The early believers have given various definitions of jihaad.
Ibn 'Abbaas has said: it is to act and worship as required.
'Abdullah Bin Al Mubaarak has said: it is to combat the soul and desire.
Some have thought that the two verses of jihaad and reverence enjoin what one is incapable of, though every slave is able to revere Allaah and wage jihaad as required. In fact, this obligation varies according to strength and knowledge. Consequently, what is required of one who is knowledgeable and capable is not required of one who is not, and consider how he concluded by saying: {he has chosen you and has not imposed a burden upon you} [Al Hajj/78].

In addition, the prophet (may Allaah send salutations upon him) has said: (I have been sent with monotheism and leniancy).
Allaah has allowed one to repent at any time and will accept repentance until the sun rises from the west, and he has offered various methods of expiation such as charity, good deeds, and affliction. He has also provided lawful alternatives which are more favorable and enjoyable than their unlawful counterparts. He creates difficulty as a test, though it is preceded and followed by ease. As a result, Allaah could not oblige one to act beyond his capability.

The Levels Of Jihaad
"There are four levels of jihaad: jihaad waged against the soul, jihaad waged against Shaytaan, jihaad waged against disbelievers, and jihaad waged against hypocrites.
1. One wages jihaad against his soul so that he may learn the religion of truth which is the sole source of happiness and success.
2. One wages jihaad against his soul so that he may act once he has learned. Otherwise, knowledge would be futile if not harmful.
3. One wages jihaad against the his soul so that he may teach. Otherwise, he would be like those who withhold the guidance of Allaah. Consequently, his knowledge would not save him from the punishment of Allaah,
4. One wages jihaad against his soul so that he may endure the difficulty of teaching, and he does so entirely for Allaah.
Once one has completed these four levels, he joins the ranks of those who know the truth and act accordingly.
Fighting Shaytaan
This jihaad has two levels:
1. One wages jihaad against Shaytaan to repel the doubt which he casts.
2. One wages jihaad against Shaytaan to repel his temptation.
Consequently, certainty follows the first jihaad while patience follows the second jihaad, and the most high has said: {We made some of them leaders due to their patience and certainty} [As Sajda/24].

Allaah has informed us that religion leadership is attained with patience and certainty, because patience repels lowly desires while certainty repels doubt.
Fighting The Disbelievers And Hypocrites
This jihaad has four levels:
1. the heart
2. the tongue
3. wealth
4. the body
The hand is usually used when waging jihaad against the disbelievers while the tongue is usually used when waging jihaad against the hypocrites.
Fighting Tyrants, Innovators, And Evildoers
This jihaad has three levels:
1. the hand
2. the tongue
3. the heart
The first level is the highest level.
Thirteen levels of jihaad have preceded, and the prophet (may Allaah send salutations upon him) has said: (if one dies without participating in jihaad or wishing to do so, he dies in a state of hypocrisy).
Jihaad Is Incomplete Without Migration
Jihaad is incomplete without migration and there is no jihaad or migration without faith. As for those who seek the mercy of Allaah, they neglect none of these acts. Allaah the most high has said: {those who believe, migrate, and fight seek the mercy of Allaah, and he is forgiving and merciful} [Al Baqara/218]."

Provisions Of The Afterlife, p.286,

"Subsequently, Allaah enjoined war against all polytheists. In fact, analysis reveals that jihaad is an individual obligation, whether it be spiritual, monetary, verbal, or physical.
As for physical jihaad, it is a collective obligation and the truth of the matter is that monetary jihaad is also a collective obligation, because Allaah has enjoined the former and latter, and he has said: {proceed in any manner and wage jihaad with your lives and wealth for the sake of Allaah. If you only knew that this is better for you} [At Tawva/41].
Jihaad leads to paradise, and the most high has asked: {O you who believe, shall I inform you of a transaction which will spare you a painful punishment. Believe in Alaah and his messenger and wage jihaad with your lives and wealth for his sake. If you only knew that this is better for you. He will forgive you and place you in fine homes amidst the rivers of paradise. That is the greatest victory} [As Saff/10-12.
Jihaad leads to victory, and Allaah has said: {and other bounties which you will like} [As Saff/12]."

Reliance of the Traveller [the book of Islamic sacred law (the sharia)],

JIHAD
o9.0, "(O: Jihad means to war against non-muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion. And it is the lesser jihad. As for the greater jihad, it is spiritual warfare against the lower self (nafs), which is why the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said as he was
returning from jihad,

"We have returned from the lesser jihad to the greater jihad."
The Scriptural basis for jihad, prior to scholarly consensus (def: b7) is such Koranic verses as:

(1) "Fighting is prescribed for you" (Koran 2:216);
(2) " Slay them wherever you find them" (Koran 4:89);
(3) "Fight the idolators utterly" (Koran 9:36)

and such hadiths as the one related by Bukhari and Muslim that the Prophet (Allan bless him and give him peace) said:

"I have been commanded to fight people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and perform the prayer, and pay zakat. If they say it, they have saved their blood and possessions from me, except for the rights of Islam over them. And their final reckoning is with Allah";
and the hadith reported by Muslim,

"To go forth in the morning or evening to fight in the path of Allah is better than the world whole world and everything in it."

THE OBLIGATORY CHARACTER OF JIHAD
o9.1, "Jihad is a communal obligation (def:c3.2). When enough people performed it to successfully accomplish it, it is no longer obligatory upon others (O: the evidence for which is the Prophet's saying (Allah bless him and give him peace),
"He who provides the equipment for a soldier in jihad has himself performed jihad,"

and Allah Most high having said:

"Those of the believers who are unhurt but sit behind are not equal to those who fight in Allah's path with their property and lives. Allah has preferred those who fight with their property and lives a whole degree above those who sit behind. And to each, Allah has promised great good" (Koran 4:95)".

Muhammad used emigration to invade other nations and tribes.

The last lesson of Islam is a twofold lesson which first deals with how musliims are the punishing hand of Allah. They can kill you and me and then say Allah killed you and me and they did not do it. Muslims are allowed to use nuclear weapons against their enemy as the Qur'an has authorized the use of nuclear weapons (yes, the Qur'an was updated by Muhsin Khan to fit modern warfare. The Muhsin Khan Noble Qur'an has the highest rank among translations and the best selling Qur'an on the market today. The Muhsin Khan was approved by the University of Medina and the king of Saudi Arabia. A Qur'an cannot receive a higher mark of approval.

Qur'an 2:193 commands the death of all disbelievers worldwide. But can we find a command in the Qur'an to use nukes against disbelievers?

Noble Qur'an 8:60,

"And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery) to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allah does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly."

Yes, the Muhsin Khan does say tanks, planes, missiles, artillery. This is not a joke. I have quite a few Qur'ans in my library and many copies of the Muhsin Khan, including what I believe was the 1993/94 edition that was used to plan 9-11. That is a hard Qur'an to find and it came to me completely by accident. After this section I will post the passage used to plot the 9-11 attacks.

Muslims work the punishing hand of Allah:

Noble Qur'an 8:17,

"You killed them not, but Allah killed them. And you (Muhammad) threw not when you did throw, but Allah threw, that He might test the believers by a fair trial from Him. Verily, Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower."

Now remember this is from Surah 8 in which we found the authorized use of nuclear missiles. If 8:60 can be modified to fit modern warfare then so can 8:17 of the same surah. An updated reading would go along with 8:60 and read like this:

"You killed them not, but Allah killed them. And you (Muslim) nuked not when you did nuke, but Allah nuked, that He might test the believers by a fair trial from Him. Verily, Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower."

Noble Qur'an 9:14,

"Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Noble Qur'an 9:52,

"Say: "Do you wait for us (anything) except one of the two best things (martyrdom or victory); while we await for you either that Allah will afflict you with a punishment from Himself or at our hands. So wait, we too are waiting with you."

So now that we know muslims are the punishing hand of Allah, as the We in the Qur'an is, in reality, Muhammad and his companions. Allah is nothing more than the sock puppet of Muhammad. Now lets look at how these allahs deal with all life on earth.

Allah Destroys All Life On Earth:

Noble Qur'an 18:7-8,

7.Verily, we have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it, in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds. [i.e those who do good deeds in the most perfect manner, that means to do them (deeds) totally for Allah's sake and in accordance to the legal ways of the Prophet].
8. And verily, We shall make all that is on it (the earth) bare dry soil (without any vegetation or trees).

Tafsir Ibn Kathir,

Verse 7: "Then Allah, the Almighty states that He doomed the life of this world to removal, making it a temporary abode, adorned with transitory beauty, only as place of trail, and not a place of settlement saying: {Verily! We have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it, in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds.} It is authentically stated that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "Verily, this world is sweet and green (flourishing), and Allah makes you generations succeeding one another, so He is watching what you will do. Beware of women, for the first trails from which the Children of Israel had suffered was that of women."

Verse 8: "Then Allah, the Almighty affirms the fact that this world is doomed to removal, vanishing, bareness and destruction saying: {And verily! We shall make all that is on it (the earth) a bare dry soil.} i.e. Allah says: "We will set it to debris, destruction, all demolishing all that is on its surface, making it useless, all the while setting it to bareness, producing no vegetations." Mujahid said: "This world will be turned into a dry barren plain." Qatadah said: "It will be turned into a plain on which there are no trees or vegetation."

Noble Qur'an 38:15,

"And these only wait for a single Saihah [shout (i.e. the blowing of the Trumpet by the angel Israfil)] there will be no pause or ending thereto [till everything will perish except Allah (the only God full of majesty, bounty and honour)]."

Noble Qur'an 55:26-27,

26. Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish.
27. And the Face of your Lord full of Majesty and Honour will remind forever."

And only Allah's face remains on earth. That would be the face of death and it might look like this:

Zombie-Earth.jpg

Or maybe Allah's face looks like this:

face-on-mars.jpg

Satan's goal is to destroy mankind utterly. Since the Qur'an does bear the actual spiritual fingerprint of Lucifer, and does fulfill Rev.13:18 perfectly, we know that Islam is Satan's counterfeit religion of choice. Here is the state of the earth as it is seen in Revelation:

Revelation 11:18,

"The nations were angry,
but Your wrath has come.
The time has come
for the dead to be judged
and to give the reward
to Your servants the prophets,
to the saints, and to those who fear Your name,
both small and great,
and the time has come to destroy
those who destroy the earth."

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it" (John 8:44).

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly" (John 10:10).

Islam stands in complete contrast to the Holy Bible.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).

Now for a bonus to those who read all this so far I will supply the passage used to plan out the 9-11 attack and then explain it. But first understand that the Qur'an is not a book of prophecy. If you ever tried to harmonize the prophecies you'd realize it can't be done. That's because the Qur'an is a human book with human ideas and human ideas contradict. But these Signs in the Qur'an are military signals and when you accept this explanation then you have solved Islam. Once Islam is solved it all makes sense. But if you believe Islam is Divine revelation then you'll never be able to explain anything you read in the tribulation. The Major Signs are good to know because at least they can vaguely be explained and in a somewhat acceptable chronological order. So here is the passage that planned and plotted out 9-11,

Noble Qur'an 44:9-11,

9. Nay! They play about in doubt.
10. Then wait you for the Day when the sky will bring forth a visible smoke,
11. Covering the people: this is a painful torment.

x720-EZo.jpg

Ibn Kathir, "Book of the End: Great Trials & Tribulations," pp.163-164,

"We have already mentioned the following Hadeeth, which is related in Ahmad, Muslim, and the Compilers of the Sunna, and it is related by Abu Shuraihah Hudhaifah ibn Usais: Hudhafah ibn Asad; in it, the Messenger of Allah said, "Indeed the Hour will not come until you ten signs: The rising of the sun from the West, the smoke*, the beast, the coming out of Yajooj and Majooj (Gog and Magag), the coming out of 'Eesa and the Dajjal, three Khusoof (plural of Khasf, the swallowing of the earth and all that is in it)--the Khasf of the West, the Khasf of the East, and the Arabian Peninsula -- and the last of them is a fire that will gather the people; it will spend the night with them wherever it is they spend the night and it will spend a day with them wherever it is they take their day nap."
Abu Hurairah related that the Prophet said, "Hasten to do (good) deeds before the Dajjal, the smoke, the beast of the earth, the affair of the 'Aamah (i.e. the Day of Resurrection), and the death of one of you." (Muslim)
Anas related that the Messenger of Allah said, "Hasten to (perform good) deeds before the six (matters occur): the sun rising from the west; the smoke; the beast of the earth; the Dajjal; the death of one of you; and the affair of the 'Anmah (i.e., the Day of Recurrection)." (Ibn Maajah)"

*Footnote: "It is related in a Hadeeth from Hudhaifah that from the signs of Hour is a smoke that will fill all that is between the East and the West. It will remain on earth 40 days. The believer will be afflicted something similar to a cold; the disbeliever will be in a state of drunkenness; smoke will come from his nose; his eyes, his ears and his anus (this is mentioned in 'Aun Al-Ma'bood)."

The first Major Sign is the sun setting in the west. That is Islamic emigration and that has been going on for a long time...long enough for muslims to be trained as airline pilots.

The second Major Sign is the smoke. This is a sign used to signal the final caliphate through the 9-11 attacks on the WTC and Pentagon. The smoke is muslims attacking. These two military signals have already been carried out. The final caliphate is now being fought against the west and no lives will be spared as 6:158 says all who are not muslims when muslims take over will be slaughtered.

Muhammad was no prophet. But he was a great General! His Islamic movement was akin to the occultic movement of Nazi Germany. I could prove that Islam fulfills the Beast out of the earth but that would take much more reading. But for now here is enough information to introduce you readers to Islam 101. I have exhausted several works and all quotations come from authentic sources from the Fezzexandrian Museum of Antiquity. Yes, I live in a museum. My own library has reached museum status. I never quote from anything I cannot authenticate in a court of law. My research has been approved by various reputable Christian scholars who deal with Islam, which does include former muslims who found the truth of Christ.

Last edited:
Women and Islam.

From Ibn Ishaq "The life of Muhammad" (The Sira)

1461 "When Mohammed saw Ummul Fadl she was a crawling baby and he said, "If she grows up and I am still alive, I will marry her." At this time he was about 55."
:eek:
Muhammad lusted after a crawling baby.

I the next hadith Muhammad bangs a 9 year old girl. :yow: :eek:

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.7, Book 67, Chapter 60, Hadith 5158,

"(60) CHAPTER. Whoever consummated his marriage with a lady of nine years of age.

5158. Narrated 'Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)."

Islamic Jurisprudence.

Heavenly Ornaments (Behishti Zewar), pp. 624-625,

"Women emerging from their homes for salat

15. Rasulullah Sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam said: "The best salat of women is that they offer within the confines of their homes." We learn from this that it is not good for women to go to the musjid in order to offer their salat. We know that there is nothing more virtuous than salat. If it is not good for them to emerge from their homes for salat, how detestable it will be for them to emerge from their homes for useless social visits or to attend customary functions!"

38085380_500676353710377_2173118954875125760_n.jpg
Qur'an 4:15, Mawdudi translation:

"As for those of your women who are guilty of immoral conduct, call upon four from amongst you to bear witness against them. And if four men do bear witness, confine those women to their houses until either death takes them away or Allah opens some way for them."

Noble Qur'an 4:15 (Muhsin Khan):

"And those of your women who commit illegal sexual intercourse, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them (i.e. women) to houses until death comes to them or Allah ordains for them some (other) way*."

*footnote: "(V.4:15) The provision of this Verse has been abrogated by the Verse of the Surat An-Nur (V.24:2), ordaining lashing for the unmarried and stoning to death for the married, when four witneses testify to the crime."

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.1, Chapter 12, hadith No. 2658,

"(12) CHAPTER. The witness of women.

And the Statement of Allah: "...And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women..." (V.2:282)."

2658. Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

Al-Muwatta' (The Approved), Vol.2, Book 41, hadith 11,

"Malik narrated that he knew that 'Uthman bin Affan brought a woman who had given birth after six months and he ordered that she be stoned. Then 'Ali bin Abu Talib (RAA) said to him: She is not to be stoned as Allah says in His Holy Book, "Their carrying and weaning is thirty months," and says, "Mothers suckle their children for two full years for whoever wishes to complete the suckling." Therefore, pregnancy may last for six months and she ought not to be stoned. Then 'Uthman bin Affan asked about her and knew that she had already been stoned."
dxngbqm2qdny.jpg

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.7, Book 77, Chapter 23, Hadith 5825,

"(23) CHAPTER. Green clothes.
5825. Narrated 'Ikrima: Rifa'a divorced his wife whereupon 'Adbur-Rahman bin Az-Zubair Al-Qurazi married her. 'Aishah said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her ('Aishah) of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Messenger came, 'Aishah said, "I have not seen the women suffering as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!" When 'Adbur-Rahman heard that his wife had gone to the Prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife. She said, "By Allah! I gave done no wrong to him, but he is impotent and is as useless to me as this," holding and showing the fringe of her garment. 'Adbur-Rahman said, "By Allah, O Allah's Messenger! She has told a lie! I am very strong and can satisfy her but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rafa'a." Allah's Messenger said, to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to re-marry Rafa'a unless 'Adbur-Rahman has had sexual intercourse with you." Then the Prophet saw the two boys with 'Adbur-Rahman and asked (him), "Are these your sons?" On that 'Adbur-Rahman said, "Yes." The Prophet said, "You claim what you claim (i.e., that he is impotent)? But by Allah, these boys resemble him as a crow resembles a crow."
sharia-barbie-2.jpg