Heavy metal vs Christianity, Heavy metal vs Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and this kid my mother was watching had a sword fight with sticks. I stabbed the kid right in the eye causing him to bleed. Since my mother was watching the kid she was repsonsible & my dad got turned on spanking me with a leather belt. he was fucking me raw.

fixed

I have friends who are of islam and belive me there is a big differnce from the extremists who blow them selfs up. No relgion sould be stopped. That is stupid. If you dont like something that is fine and keep your mouth shut.

I have friends who are of islam and belive me there is a big differnce from the extremists who blow them selfs up. No relgion sould be stopped. That is stupid. If you dont like something that is fine and keep your mouth shut.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How would anything ever get done if people just sat around instead of taking action against things they didn't like? Apathy is useless. And you listen to metal? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How would anything ever get done if people just sat around instead of taking action against things they didn't like? Apathy is useless. And you listen to metal? :lol:

LOL yes. i dont listion to music for someone to tell me what to think. I think a lot of metal fans are so distanced from relgion that they dont understand the good parts of it also. i am fine with anyone who does not belive what i belive. I get pissed when people get arrogant and ignorant about relgions.

good things can come out of every religion. but like you said. its the people who cause the problems

and thats a large part of why im agnostic. i dont want to associate with looney tunes like al sharpton
~gR~

LOL yes. i dont listion to music for someone to tell me what to think. I think a lot of metal fans are so distanced from relgion that they dont understand the good parts of it also. i am fine with anyone who does not belive what i belive. I get pissed when people get arrogant and ignorant about relgions.
:lol: Dude, why do you listen to metal? 90% of the genre is completely opposed to your "If you dont like something that is fine and keep your mouth shut" way of thinking. There would *be* no metal if the musicians who create the music thought like you. You are a perfect example of the incredulous Christian metalhead I referred to on the last page: "They only hate my religion because they don't understand it, if they got to know it better they would realize that their arguments are wrong." :lol:

And who's this Roman pagan dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.