Question for forum members

He's pretty good at creating an argument, never actually addressing it, while still writing a novel in response.

Reactions: CiG
He's pretty good at creating an argument, never actually addressing it, while still writing a novel in response.

Ain't that the truth.

ive seen a lot of interenet evangelists do this...they somehow derive some kind of nonsensical meaning from a statement and turn it into a wall of text

He's probably lonely, who the fuck else posts massive theological screeds on a metal site where nobody even gives a shit?

Reactions: Slammed
he seems to be in no hurry to respond to anyone though, probably because he's busy typing another wall of text for no one to read

He's probably working out a new way to spin someone's words into and argument of his own creation. Just like the flat earth thread where not one person agreed the earth was flat yet he preached at everyone as if they did.

The stupid thing is that because no one has actually said they want his words and preachings he seems to actually believe they are still wanted on this site.

im glad my reply was worthy of that wall of text

Edit: wait so you accused me of being a homophobe yet you push an ideology that forbids homosexuality. im confused
I'm confused, too. You made the gay slur and it has no logical connection with Christianity. Yes, homosexuality is a sin, an abomination, in the Bible -- both Testaments of the Bible. So when you make an accusation about Christians being gay, think about what you're saying before you write.

Generally speaking the word homophobe gets tossed around without meaning. But when you label Christians as gay then the word homophobe begins to have meaning. Just saying.

I personally don't care if you use gay slurs or not.

He's probably working out a new way to spin someone's words into and argument of his own creation. Just like the flat earth thread where not one person agreed the earth was flat yet he preached at everyone as if they did.

The stupid thing is that because no one has actually said they want his words and preachings he seems to actually believe they are still wanted on this site.
This is the off-topic section of this page. There are several topics on this forum that are music only topics.

It still doesn't change the fact that not one single person has suggested they want your preachings here, yet you are still threatening to post your walls of text no one reads, seemingly in the hope of converting people to your way of thinking. Pretty much just proved what I was saying, congratulations.

You fucking travesty, straight to hell with you! Heathen!! Do not pass go! Do not collect $200. It's time to rid God's Earth of you and your scum!

Reactions: Sophii
You fucking travesty, straight to hell with you! Heathen!! Do not pass go! Do not collect $200. It's time to rid God's Earth of you and your scum!
It will never happen. Sounds like you have serious mental problems due to your faith in communist propaganda. You are full of hate and understand nothing about the people you hate. And you wonder why metal music is dead and not selling anymore? Look in the mirror -- the mirror's calling!

Are we sure this guy isnt that Nick bro from like months ago, just on a religious spew? Or are you possibly his angry religious neighbor who also likes to type in long redundant walls of text?

It will never happen. Sounds like you have serious mental problems due to your faith in communist propaganda. You are full of hate and understand nothing about the people you hate. And you wonder why metal music is dead and not selling anymore? Look in the mirror -- the mirror's calling!

HEY!! Fuck off, that insult was for Terasophe! How dare you hijack it and makes claims about me and my metal problems.

Are we sure this guy isnt that Nick bro from like months ago, just on a religious spew? Or are you possibly his angry religious neighbor who also likes to type in long redundant walls of text?

Was Nick capable of such long dribbles of horse shit in one post? I'm not sure his love for Nirvana even produced this much dribble.

It still doesn't change the fact that not one single person has suggested they want your preachings here, yet you are still threatening to post your walls of text no one reads, seemingly in the hope of converting people to your way of thinking. Pretty much just proved what I was saying, congratulations.
In fact I do. The Demiurge is a chaotic entity. Actually I had an album idea that was called "Chaos is God's Law" how did you figure that out?
Its on you're signature. But God is the God of order...not disorder.

Yeah you're pretty right. This one isnt even fun. At least Nick liked to party like it was the 80s: cocaine and AIDS with cheap Sunset Strip hookers.