Question for forum members

Yeah you're pretty right. This one isnt even fun. At least Nick liked to party like it was the 80s: cocaine and AIDS with cheap Sunset Strip hookers.

I don't party ever. I live a monastic life. I used to be a vocalist but got sick of it for various reasons. So I won't do the band thing anymore even though I still get band offers. I prefer the life I live today over the wasted years of singing in metal bands. If I had it all to do over again I would trade those metal years for a scholarship to a prestige Seminary and master Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic and Latin. Then I would take that knowledge and translate the first ever English Bible containing zero translation errors. I'm too old to do this now. It takes years to master Greek and Latin and then you got to account for the time it takes for a single man to translate the entire Bible plus the Apocrypha. But if I had the mastery in all those languages I could do it. I'd love to do it. I'm just too old now and would die before completing the Bible. I prefer to be alive to see it through to the end.

William Tyndale would have done it had he not been hunted for years, on the run, then betrayed by a friend and executed. Had he not been executed he would have made the necessary revisions needed and there would be no need for any other English translations -- besides the updates in the English language as it is constantly changing.

If I had it all to do over again I would trade those metal years for a scholarship to a prestige Seminary and master Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic and Latin. Then I would take that knowledge and translate the first ever English Bible containing zero translation errors.

Well, good to know you're humble at least.

i didnt call you gay i just said your idea was gay, in the sense of "gay" being a joking way for me to tell you that your idea was stupid. doesnt mean i actually think you are gay, nor does it mean that i give a shit

tl,dr he likes to type

i didnt call you gay i just said your idea was gay, in the sense of "gay" being a joking way for me to tell you that your idea was stupid. doesnt mean i actually think you are gay, nor does it mean that i give a shit

tl,dr he likes to type
Its all good. No big deal. Your joking is just something unseen on facebook these days. Even many forums would ban you for that. Facebook would disable your account for that. I'm not saying its right. But that's how it is on nearly every social site on the Internet. Stupid if you ask me. As the Russia girl said:

"It is better to drink vodka and to be a man, than it is to be gay." :tickled::rofl:

Whats wrong with bein gay? You don't like to be happy tough guy? Not jovial enough for ya? Not too joyous or gleaming for ya?
Words have changed throughout the decades, that's for sure. Back in my parents day the word gay meant you were happy. But now it means something perverted and ugly.

You're perverted and ugly.
Nah I'm kiddin I bet you're a pretty swell guy behind the mask.
I don't wear no mask. I'm myself wherever I am.

Am I perfect? No. Who is? I know that all humanity is under sin. Though we Christians chose not to embrace the sinful nature. We acknowledge sin, know we are sinners, and realize our need for a Savior. We hold to the truth that Jesus died for our sins and through His sacrifice and His resurrection we are forgiven through faith. We don't want to elevate sin to become acceptable as liberals do. Sin leads to death and a nation that embraces the sinful nation will also be destroyed by those same sins. We Christians believe our lives are better lived in Christ than they are by worshiping ourselves and doing what thou wilt. When I rededicated my life to Christ it was because I realized that the best moments of my life were those moments when I was closest to Christ. All my attempts to grab fame and fortune never brought me a day of happiness. Even if I had been very successful I would have been a miserable person inside.

When I look back on my life: how I changed, how I rededicated my life to Christ, I can't help but capture that moment in a song. And while this song is symbolic, and translated from female to male, it really does capture my mind and choice. Even the lyrics can easily be related to my thoughts on Christ and what He has done in my life. Yet for a decade I wasn't truly surrendered to the Lord. I was also at that time a Seventh Day Adventist which was a cult I'd also soon break away from. This was a major change in my life and I decided to dedicate my life to serving others instead of being served. I broke away from the ways of our fallen sinful world and live a righteous, sober, and quite life for Jesus Christ.

The song just seems to capture the moment of my commitment perfectly. The old man died and the new man came through. I just wish I had done this sooner in life. But live and learn. If we can't learn from the mistakes of our sins we are doomed.

You're too much of a self righteous cunt.
Wrong. I'm not self-righteous. I know that true righteous comes from Christ and not from myself. But the atheists says they don't need Christ because they are righteous without God. That is self-righteous. Righteousness without God defines self-righteousness. I do not adhere to such a belief.

I never lose debates because I'm not an opinionated person. Only opinionated people lose debates. They lose because they enter a debated armed only with their opinion. I do my research very well before debating anyone. Facts win debates...not opinions or emotions. So when I offer up a topic for discussion that means I researched it very well. Islam is not a subject I slack in. I get kicked out of so many forums because that's how fascists can feel like they won the debate.
Facts alone don't win anything unless it's glaringly obvious to everyone as to the correct way to interpret them, and how they're relevant in the context of the debate. You're presenting facts from teachings approximately 1,500 years old, so you're failing by not presenting nor proving your opinion as to how those facts are even somewhat relevant to humankind today. You just assume it automatically follows. It doesn't. It's no different to reading the Bible and then concluding that the world is in disrepute now because women are allowed to speak in church etc. Perhaps you can give us a thread about the most notable passages in the Bible which are disobeyed today, along with all the hand-waving and mental somersaults that Christians apply to them to avoid contradiction.