Wake up America..

when Christ returns the second time, it wont be like the first time, when he had to convince people of who he was. it will be undeniable. the Bible says that every tongue shall confess and every knee shall bow.

Well if the bible says so....

it's been right about everything else.

Which version are you referring to? The one where Christ is born to a virgin, or the one where Christ is born to a 'young woman'?

Or is it the one that states peace will come when Christ does? The first time, not the second time.

I won't beat the point to death, but if you like, I can start listing things the bible is completely wrong about. You game?

New troll on the block I take it...Is that about right Whiplash???

Trolling aside....I liked your last post in the "OK I'm voting for thread"
All truth and no troll...You slipping dude???:lol:

Which version are you referring to? The one where Christ is born to a virgin, or the one where Christ is born to a 'young woman'?

Or is it the one that states peace will come when Christ does? The first time, not the second time.

I won't beat the point to death, but if you like, I can start listing things the bible is completely wrong about. You game?

New troll on the block I take it...Is that about right Whiplash???

Trolling aside....I liked your last post in the "OK I'm voting for thread"
All truth and no troll...You slipping dude???:lol:

I'm a troll because I disagree with someone? Okay.

Sorry, I didn't know this was the sheeple forum.

Did you not see the laughing guy on the end??? It wasn't meant to offend..
Forget I even said it.....Damn so touchy!!:)

Sarcasm doesn't translate well on a forum unfortunately. Never know what someone means until they spell it out for you. :\

Apologies.

Dude Barney Miller?!?!?!? Awesome!!! I guess I'm not the old timer on this board!!!

Whoa whoa, I ain't that old-timer, am I? :loco:

I mean, Barney Miller was one of those shows I grew up with, because I had no choice: My father liked to watch that show, as well as Taxi, MASH, and, of course, All in the Family.

I didn't come to appreciate them until I got older and developed a sense of humour!

Jurched

first of all, how do you know the Virgin birth didnt happen? you werent there.
how do you know peace wont come when Jesus returns? it hasnt happened yet.

list away, but you'd be stressing yourself for nothing.

How do you know it did happen if you weren't there?

I know the answer is faith, but believing something is true isn't the same as it actually being true otherwise the world would have one religion.....scientology.

Hebrew version says that peace will reign when Jesus comes the FIRST time, not the second which is the popular new testament version. They are still waiting, which is why they don't follow the new testament.

How about Noah's arc? Anyway to back that up? Kill the people who work on the sabbath? Sell your daughter into slavery? Killed any witches lately?

The 'book' is filled with bullshit. But what do you expect from something written by man?

As I said, faith is great, religion is horseshit rules created by man using the fear of god as leverage.

How do you know it did happen if you weren't there?

I know the answer is faith, but believing something is true isn't the same as it actually being true otherwise the world would have one religion.....scientology.

Funniest thing ever is a 'Christian' making fun of a Scientologist. :D

So not to attack you, but if someone claimed to be Christ would you believe him/her? What if (s)he had a small following of loyal believers and the rest of the world didn't believe?

I thought David Koresh was christ...until the ATF smoked him out :lol:

With all the religions in the world, is anyone of them right? Are anyone of them partially right? Are they all man-made stories? We all thought Santa Claus was real when we were kids, then we found out there's no such thing as Santa Claus, flying reindeers, and rest of the Santa Claus story. What's to say that religions aren't stories made up like Santa Claus?