"America Wake UP!" (must read to the end)

:Smokin:My statement still stands true though.:headbang:
hypnotized.gif

ForbiddenAngel said:
I was born there!
I was born in Saginaw, (YUK!) Let me tell you I'd would much rather be where you are now for the winters! I love it here in the summer, I bought a place in the boonies near Oscoda, I can crank my rig up and run naked laps around the outside of the house and nobody knows the difference, wait, I meant nobody WOULD know the difference!:p I was supposed to go to Havasu this winter but I could'nt get my boat together in time, and me in Havasu without a boat would have killed me.:cry:

"Six people are killed and over 1000 are injured. Still this is a crime and not an act of war?"

No, its not. None of these are acts of war. These are just terrorist attacks. Just because a bunch of ppl(i'm just going to assume these ppl are middle eastern, I don't know if they were. But lets say they were for aguements sake) that are from the same area blow things up doens't mean its an act of war. It would be an act of war however if these attacks were perpetrated by a government. but as it stands they were not. it was just some fucking radicals. one might think that this article is saying that this iraq war is just because they have been attacked so many times and american's just haven't known it and all your eyes have just been opened after reading this. wow. you read a bunch of facts about some RADICALS blowing shit up. Did they all come from the same country? maybe. and if they did? so what? is that a reason for a government(in this case the american governemnt) to wage war on said country? no. that countrys govrnment has nothing to do with all those bombings(apparently). if some canadians on many occasions blew up a bunch of american buildings a bunch of times, would america wage war on the country canada because a few canadians with loose screws pulled some crazy shit? i would hope not because its unjust as hell. the actions of a few(or more) members of one country are the reason that a whole country is under attack? nonsense!

now, i odn't think if this article pertains to what i'm talking about. but thats what i think. it seems that this is trying to convince americans that the war on iraq is even more necessary because america has been under attack so mnay times for so long and we have just never done anyting about it. these are just INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE doing these things! not the governemnt! the government, an entire country, is NOT responsible for what some people over twenty-some odd years have done. not in the slightest!

whats with me tonight? why am i ranting so much? oh well, maybe its 'cause school rots and my history teacher is a fucking moron who can't spell or read or teach. oh well, i got new deoderant! Xtreme Right Guard Power Stripe! I hope that green stripe does something. probably not

"Just because a bunch of ppl(i'm just going to assume these ppl are middle eastern, I don't know if they were. "

Regardless they were innocent.......
BRB I'll read the rest

ForbiddenAngel, I must say that I totally agree with what you said. Some people say that other countries suffer terrorist attacks and that the US is just over reacting b/c we never get attacked. Well thats just bullshit, which can be easily seen in your well articulated essy. We are America, we shouldn't take shit from any cowardly terrorist. Sadamn is terrorist in charge of a country. He has to go and guns and force are the way to do it. I'm sick of people bitching that there are alternative solutions. I'm still waiting to hear these alternative solutions. We should support our troops and our government. Even though it is flawed, which all governments are, its still the best damn government in the world. ForbiddenAngel, your as smart as you are beautiful.

Ecstatic Youth said:
if some canadians on many occasions blew up a bunch of american buildings a bunch of times, would america wage war on the country canada because a few canadians with loose screws pulled some crazy shit? i would hope not because its unjust as hell. the actions of a few(or more) members of one country are the reason that a whole country is under attack? nonsense!

Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not like it's just 5 terrorist. There are lots of them. How many, I don't know, you don't know, no one knows, but when a leader of a country is a terror, well then something that can't be ignored.

The war is not going to stop with Saddam. The War against Terror is just that against terror where ever it is.

Will the next self proclamied terrorist please stand up. Boom

MetalHeadMarc said:
We should support our troops and our government. Even though it is flawed, which all governments are, its still the best damn government in the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh sorry..It's just one of the funniest things I've read all week!