"America Wake UP!" (must read to the end)

Ecstatic youth - I totally agree!

Facts: As far as i know most of the terrorists that were involved in 11.sep attack were saudi arabians. so - why not attack saudi arabia? don't tell me puppet-on-a-string GWB wants to wage war with iraq cause of revenge against terroristic acts.

but, jep, the us gov will do the right thing, I'm sure!

Serge said:

Facts: As far as i know most of the terrorists that were involved in 11.sep attack were saudi arabians. so - why not attack saudi arabia? don't tell me puppet-on-a-string GWB wants to wage war with iraq cause of revenge against terroristic acts.

I don't remember them being from SA! However, it dose not matter where they are from, they are apart of a terrorist network call Alqida (sp???). They could be in America and we would go after them.

And yes, I already know what your going to say to that, "So does that mean you would bomb you self?"!

A duhh, No. Because we wouldn't have malitia fighting us. We could just go in and take them down.

hm ... then why do you think the US should wage war on iraq?
because of saddam's dictatorship?
because of Iraqs weapons?
because of their oil?
because US industry needs a kick?

I don't know why they wanna attack iraq

Serge said:
hm ... then why do you think the US should wage war on iraq?
because of saddam's dictatorship?
because of Iraqs weapons?
because of their oil?
because US industry needs a kick?

I don't know why they wanna attack iraq
Where have you been for the past 12 years? This guy is not only a mence that will have his own family murder for not agreeing with him, that he would use chemical warfare on his own people. The UN has been after him for over a decade to disarm amongst other things.
http://www.msnbc.com/news/885991.asp?0cb=-51b133692

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
Where have you been for the past 12 years? This guy is not only a mence that will have his own family murder for not agreeing with he would use chemical warfare on his own people. The UN has been after him for over a decade to disarm amongst other things.
http://www.msnbc.com/news/885991.asp?0cb=-51b133692[/QUOTE]

Ann Clwyd in the Times of London today. Here's how it starts:
"There was a machine designed for shredding plastic. Men were dropped into it and we were again made to watch. Sometimes they went in head first and died quickly. Sometimes they went in feet first and died screaming. It was horrible. I saw 30 people die like this. Their remains would be placed in plastic bags and we were told they would be used as fish food ... on one occasion, I saw Qusay [President Saddam Hussein’s youngest son] personally supervise these murders."​

Serge said:

Funny how you list this as a "fact," yet you then preface your statement with "as far as I know..."

How is that then a fact? You think it is?

The only fact is that you're wrong. MOST of the terrorists involved in the 9/11 attack were Egyptian, Syrian & Jordanian. A few were yes, from Saudi Arabia, and a few were from Iran and Afghanistan.

It's always much easier to argue why we shouldn't go to war...liberals rarely check their facts about anything. They just like to argue.

Ecstatic Youth said:
"Six people are killed and over 1000 are injured. Still this is a crime and not an act of war?"

No, its not. None of these are acts of war. These are just terrorist attacks.

**Good call dude**

Just because a bunch of ppl(i'm just going to assume these ppl are middle eastern, I don't know if they were. But lets say they were for aguements sake) that are from the same area blow things up doens't mean its an act of war.

**SUre it is, they want war. They have enough ppl on their side to call the up coming fight a war. Plus, they dont care for anyone but themselves and their fucked ass religion.**

It would be an act of war however if these attacks were perpetrated by a government.

**They just may be...as a matter fact,,,chances are, they are backed by several governmenst...CHICKEN SHIT governments, and religious leaders who cant forget things that happpend all the way back to the 9th century AD. Talk about stupid ass grudge holders. just like the ppl acting out the terror.***

but as it stands they were not. it was just some fucking radicals.

***The sand countries sure haev a lot of radicals, including their leaders***

one might think that this article is saying that this iraq war is just because they have been attacked so many times and american's just haven't known it and all your eyes have just been opened after reading this.

***its saying that IRAQ is with the rest of the countries much in need of being delt with. (the usa aint perfect either, just for teh record). Actually, was a single countries name even mentioned in this originateing thread?***

wow. you read a bunch of facts about some RADICALS blowing shit up. Did they all come from the same country?

***No, Iraq is just the staging point fo rthe downfall of other religiouse eastern countries. WHen its all said and done, if we win, the world will thank us later.***

maybe.

**No, different counties...same RELIGION, same grudge***

and if they did? so what? is that a reason for a government(in this case the american governemnt) to wage war on said country?

**Well, war or something effective..Can you think of an effective reroute? The governemts of these countires do nothing to stop their lackies...oh yeah,...their lackies...that means the governments are involved**

no. that countrys govrnment has nothing to do with all those bombings(apparently).

**and you believe them??***

if some canadians on many occasions blew up a bunch of american buildings a bunch of times, would america wage war on the country canada because a few canadians with loose screws pulled some crazy shit?

**If it went on for 23 yrs......YES.**

i would hope not because its unjust as hell.

**as are attacks by terrorist....who are being supported figure heads***

the actions of a few(or more) members of one country are the reason that a whole country is under attack? nonsense!

**under normal situations NO. Under these situations...SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE***

now, i odn't think if this article pertains to what i'm talking about. but thats what i think. it seems that this is trying to convince americans that the war on iraq is even more necessary because america has been under attack so mnay times for so long and we have just never done anyting about it. these are just INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE doing these things! not the governemnt! the government, an entire country, is NOT responsible for what some people over twenty-some odd years have done. not in the slightest!

***you stand by your opinion...your cool***

whats with me tonight? why am i ranting so much? oh well, maybe its 'cause school rots and my history teacher is a fucking moron who can't spell or read or teach. oh well, i got new deoderant! Xtreme Right Guard Power Stripe! I hope that green stripe does something. probably not

***YOu should rant more often.,....yor pretty fucking intellegent dude*

SuSe said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh sorry..It's just one of the funniest things I've read all week!

HAHAHA...

This person is the cat from the sand country called 'unregistered cockhead comunist'

REgister you chicken shit pie face.

the actions of a few(or more) members of one country are the reason that a whole country is under attack? nonsense!

**under normal situations NO. Under these situations...SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE***

Exactly, ledmag, this is no normal situation.

yes, and it hasnt been for a long time. normal i mean.

I rememebr everything you posted about uyp there. I was in the 1st grade in 79, and we wacthed the news at school...the hostage crisis and all of it....

As far as IRAQ...just the fact that they invaded KUAIT is reason enoughto brutily kill sadam and his cock sucking sons. NOt to mention the rest of the bullshit he has done.

If these mongrils are left alone, they will eventually rule the world. Hell, their religion tells them that more or less.

Perhaps more later...the rain has stopped, i haev some FENCE sections to repair.

AFTER WHILE CROCIDILE.

Can I just pop in here and say that I'm still stupid??? :D
lol.gif

Thanks for not swearing at me ledman.....I expected much more use of the word "cock" and "sucker" and "pussy" and something do with fucking oneself and incest in your reply. :lol:

Wow, someone called me smart. Can't say I get that very often.

I agree with you that this situation is different and saddam is corrupt. But I think I may have an alternative motive to this, that being i've disliked the Bush administratio nfrom the start. ANd i could go into it, but i gotta piss and eat and maybe for another thread. this one is about possible war, so we can save my bush administratio nrant for later :D

P.s.
The Killing Road by Megadeth and Pantera's Great Southern Trendkill album are fucking wicked as all hell metal IMO

Ecstatic Youth said:
Thanks for not swearing at me ledman.....I expected much more use of the word "cock" and "sucker" and "pussy" and something do with fucking oneself and incest in your reply. :lol:

***WHy would i curse at you? For one thing, i consider you a pretty damn good fellow, 2nd, i consider you one of my net friends, 3rd, you were only stateing your opinion, for you own reasons, 4th, you were very social about stateing your opinion.****

Wow, someone called me smart. Can't say I get that very often.

***Hey dude, if no one else sees it, there loss wouldnt you say?***

I agree with you that this situation is different and saddam is corrupt. But I think I may have an alternative motive to this, that being i've disliked the Bush administratio nfrom the start. ANd i could go into it, but i gotta piss and eat and maybe for another thread. this one is about possible war, so we can save my bush administratio nrant for later :D

***He(bush) aint my fav dude in the world either pal. Hey, rant what you want, if its bush..do it, if its pussy.....DO IT....get me?

take it easy pal***

P.s.
The Killing Road by Megadeth and Pantera's Great Southern Trendkill album are fucking wicked as all hell metal IMO