"America Wake UP!" (must read to the end)

Ecstatic Youth said:
Ever heard of World War I and II? Sure it's old, but we did a damn good job when we fought.

Well said...but your wasting your time dude...its usless against ppl who have thier mind set to one side.

Serge said:
and thats the problem with the US ... "WE DIDN´T KNOW" is what we hear after the world´s fucked up by your actions (your gov´s actions ...)

QUOTE]

No offence SERGE...but the problem with the non usa world is THIS:

Most of ya think all of us USA assholes are that way....WELL THINK AGAIN.

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
No lordy, that is because you can't! You are just tring to start shit as usual.

Tee, I thought Croatia was in Europe?

Dude, your the one who is setting on a toilet, trying so fucking hard to get your turd out of your ass. You grunting and pushing, your elastic assband is convulsing even as we speak....that little turd head is sticking out, just not enough to fall and make a splash as of yet. The only probhlem is, once the turd falls, what are you gonna wipe ass with?

You possess COMMUNIST values. Your way or none.

SO to sum it all up, look at your posts and replies...and then make a new assertion as to who is the shit starter.

ledmag said:
Serge said:
and thats the problem with the US ... "WE DIDN´T KNOW" is what we hear after the world´s fucked up by your actions (your gov´s actions ...)

QUOTE]

No offence SERGE...but the problem with the non usa world is THIS:

Most of ya think all of us USA assholes are that way....WELL THINK AGAIN.

sigh ... That one was not ok; and i excused maybe 3 times now? however, there are questions raised by the "europeans" that none of you us boys and gals ever tried to comment ...
such as shortening funds for education by bush gov and manipulation of the uneducated by gov and media, hardening of law situation in the us (anit-terror laws ...), talking about the possibility of monetary involvment of major us industry and clans in the bush gov leading to the war, ...

Serge said:
sigh ... That one was not ok; and i excused maybe 3 times now? however, there are questions raised by the "europeans" that ...

well, my friend,....thast what the euro ppl get for raising questions. And another thing....did they happen to ask the common USA ppl? Mere assumptions.

BOTTOM LINE : PRE CONCEIVED IDEAS MAKE WAR, FUSS, POVERTY, AND UNEDUCATED OPINIONS. AND THESE PRE CON.. IDEAS ARE WORLDWIDE..NOT JUST USA.

I saw your 3 times apology...but i still felt the need of adressing, since there are more than 3 ppl living in the USA.

a guy... said:
Led I'm watching Wayne's World, and it was just at the part where Garth says If you're gonna spew, spew into this. Haaaaaaaaa ha ha haa!

yeah man, some of these guys are making me work here.

great call on that one!

well - ledmag, here in this board I can only talk to the ppl that are actually in this boad ... but, youré right, normal us-citizens one won´t find in here hehe

anyway - goin for a beer or 10 and wont be back until late tomorrow
so - stop talkin shit, go take a nap or drink a beer u sissies

SERGE>>>If you calling dumb shits the average USA guy, then yeah, youll find AT LEAST ONE in thi splace...and you haev been debating like a gentlemean with him. NAd he has not done the saem to you...and you know who i mean.

have a great day, enjoy your beer.

TheSin, starting shit would be calling your lady friend a slutty serving wench, and you a faceless anal-servant of the Great Overlord. But I didn't, I exampled to humor your contemptuous bravado.

Reverand Joint Smoker said:
That has to be one of the most intelligent things I've ever read on here. I was thinking of the Yamamoto quote the other day when I was going north. my brother in law's sister was on the 105th floor when the first plane hit, that brought a whole new perspective to what has been going on. Time to back them over..............!:headbang::Smokin::devil:
DIDN'T KNOW ANYBODY THAT DIED ON SEPT 11 CUZ I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BODY EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI

But I Did Have To Deal With A Lot Of My Coustomers Overdosing .... So I Have Experienced The Pain Of Living Through Other People Dying
And One Of The Therapists Thinks That I Am Experiencing "survivors Guilt" Cuz I Knew Suck A Huge Number Of People That Have Died From The Terroristic Acts Prior To 9/11

I don't have to prove my self to any one and I won't. I am not a dumb ass ledmag, but I don't give a fuck what you think. For some one who is not tring to start a flame war with me you sure are talk a lot of shit about me, but that's fine what makes you different then any one else here.

To say I am the one ready to bust an O-ring is very poor thinking in your part. I stated my opinion and got flamed so I retaliated. Yeah I am saying the same thing! That is because no one has changed my mind and no one will unless some one proves that saddam is a good person and wants to work with the UN. Go ahead and state that bush has went against the UN. However, he did try untill he noticed they were not going to do any thing for Saddams disobedience.

In addition, I already told EY that I was just joking with him.

NoLordy Capone said:
TheSin, starting shit would be calling your lady friend a slutty serving wench, and you a faceless anal-servant of the Great Overlord. But I didn't, I exampled to humor your contemptuous bravado.

Ok well maybe starting shit was a bad phase, but you were not seriouse.

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
I don't have to prove my self to any one and I won't. I am not a dumb ass ledmag, but I don't give a fuck what you think. For some one who is not tring to start a flame war with me you sure are talk a lot of shit about me, but that's fine what makes you different then any one else here.

To say I am the one ready to bust an O-ring is very poor thinking in your part. I stated my opinion and got flamed so I retaliated. Yeah I am saying the same thing! That is because no one has changed my mind and no one will unless some one proves that saddam is a good person and wants to work with the UN. Go ahead and state that bush has went against the UN. However, he did try untill he noticed they were not going to do any thing for Saddams disobedience.

In addition, I already told EY that I was just joking with him.
TOTALY AGREE WITH U HERE EXCEPT THAT MOST OF THE PEOPLE THINK BUSH SHOULD HAVE STATED BOMBING IRAQ RIGHT WHEN "9/11" HAPPENED