"America Wake UP!" (must read to the end)

ledmag said:
ANd once again i must say, you took the turd thing way out of context.....which tells me, that it would be uselss to even get into a flame with you. NEarly every thing you say barely has validity to it. ANd riddles seem to confuse you. You know ANALOGIES...

POst what you want, i do...im noot telling you stop, im just bringing the pond scum up from the bottom so you can see it.

--I can see clearly now the rain is gone.

--Your right in a sense that I did try to prove something, but "that" is not what I was saying I was trying to prove. I did try pushing anything do any ones throat. I believe what I believe, for whatever reason I feel. I only remember telling the brazilin fuck you (not that I have never said it to any one else here, but I just do not remember) and I had reason.

“since bashing the crew here is just about all youve done. One thing must be said, your not picky, you just gettem all dont ya....very thourough of you.”

--I have only attacked those who attacked my, sorry if they are part of your crew. Those of which only you’re allowed to bash, btw that is all you do. What the fuck did I steal your thunder man. I am sorry, I will let you give every one shit then I will sit there smiling what a good job you did. Yeah, I see that happening

--The turd joke, dude I was right on track, you are the one who cannot get shit straight (install joke here). If I was "trying really hard to get shit started”, I would be "ready to bust an O-ring". Do you get the "ANALOGIES" now?

“go to the flame trhead i made for the 3rd world idiots, youll see i agree with you on the wasting of time and money from the UN slow pokes,,,once again, pay attention if you will.”

--I never said you disagreed with me. I knew you agreed with me!!!!! That is why I find it fucked up that you are arguing with me in the first place.

“Just like you PM'ing Tee, and then letting your wife accuse Tee of mailing YOU. You did it first, you were out of line on that....and the out of line practice is still going for ya.....”

--OK, now I get why you are attacking me. Sure, why did I not see this before? Look, my wife knows what happen so. Blah Blah Blah.

--Sorry, but at one point, I thought highly of you, and was rather offended when reading you reply to me for insulting them, again, after they repeatedly insulted me. That is all, I'll still post what I want to :D!!!

SIN>>>IM not pissed and im not attacking....well, in a sence i was.....Tee didnt sick me on you dude.

I have no crew...i was talking about the whole lot.

thunder...take it, i dont need it.

we can agree, but the way you go about stseing your arguments, some things just need room to breath.

You and i can get on well.....but i just had to speak my mind on teh way you and a few others were coming across.

NO ONE IS A DUMBASS if they want this war, and no one is a dumbass if they dont want this war.
Thats all i was trin to get across. I could haev said that in one post, and been finished, but i chose not to.

The rest is up to YOU. Im always prepared to patch up things, when i freely involve myself in them.

SPECIAL RETAIL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
[size=+0]All Wal-Mart and K-Mart stores in Iraq will be closing on or before[/size]
[size=+0]March 19th.[/size] [size=+0]After that, they will all become Targets.[/size] [size=+0]Thank you; that is all................[/size]

hilarious is the coordination between the US and the British troops. LOL I saw some white soldiers with heads half burned and stuff. (dead I mean.) hope none of your friends or friends' friends.... the spirit to become smoke... someBody's nervous....

it was still shot, the geneve conventions says its unlawful to show POw's in a demeaning type way....so they showed the bodies, but not the faces or heads....it was some of the ones the iraqis killed after capturing.

actually, im glad they show that stuff. We need to see it. The pain, agony, see just what we are paying for wit hthe taxes.

they didn't show? the faces and the heads? hmm... we get to see everything. that's why I said one guy's head (left part) was missing, they were piled up one upon another, three of them. they were rather blondish. (ugly slavic type, like me). but they seemed to be dead like.... from a granate. or an earthquake. heh. not a bullet. it was a report about those who died in... doesn't matter.... they still died. and they should've lived. now somebody will be very sad.
if you are going to war, willingly, plus getting paid for it, you have to count on the worst. my uncle was just awaken one night and told that he has to go. no money or anything. they got out of bus and bang, Serbian granate, thrash of naked limbs, people. if you don't know how to count on........ count on your fingers. don't close your eyes.

i think they didnt show their faces here out of respect to the families of the soldiers. i think theyd rather break the news to the families themselves when they confirm who they are and send a letter of condolences than for the families to find out by seeing their relative lying dead on the ground w/ a bullethole in his/her head. if they don't do the letter, please correct me. they don't show all the gruesome details of war here because this is america and we have to be politically correct. don't get me started on all our PC bullshit.