An idea for a new sticky thread...

Should we make this thread?

• Total voters

unknown

fuck ftagn
Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
I've been thinking of creating (or at least initiating) a compendium thread of metal distro sites, similar to the metal distro review thread but instead just containing the websites and no reviews or anything

We can keep it simple by just listing (perhaps in alphabetical order) the distros, or we can get fancy and break it down by geographical region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australasia, etc...)

What do you guys think?

I have an idea for a sticky thread:
THE NEW SOCIAL THREAD.

rejekted.jpg

:lol:

Addo: that list is pretty ridiculous and awesome. That's exactly what I'm thinking of (except for obviously the comments and date added columns)

Yea decent idea, I'd think. I've had people send me to the distro review thread... and it's fairly worthless as is.

I've been thinking of creating (or at least initiating) a compendium thread of metal distro sites, similar to the metal distro review thread but instead just containing the websites and no reviews or anything

We can keep it simple by just listing (perhaps in alphabetical order) the distros, or we can get fancy and break it down by geographical region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australasia, etc...)

What do you guys think?

NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN $5 NWN NWN NWN NWN NWN

Yeah when I first entered this thread I thought it was totally "meta"...cuz I only read the thread title and the options. I was fucking bewildered.