An introduction...

Vayyah

New Metal Member
Jan 2, 2008
Fitchburg,MA.
www.myspace.com
Hey there everyone!
I've finally figured this site out! I'm so excited to be here posting!!!

So, here I am, I'm just minding my own business and, by the slimy hand of fate, I meet Dan Robinson of Shroud of Bereavement. Come to find out, Shroud is in need of a singer so...guess who signed up??? Yup, that's me, Katie. I am pleased to meet you all!

I've been with Shroud of Bereavement now for a little over a year. In that small amount of time we've accomplished some AMAZING things. We're currently working on our new cd, we've just filmed our first professional music video and, we're playing this years New England Metal and Hardcore Festival (this Friday, April 17th at 4pm sharp) at the Worcester, MA. Palladium!!! You all should come out and see us! This will be our return to the stage with a new lineup and new songs!!!

I'm totally psyched!!!
Check out my myspace page at
www.myspace.com/katieofbereavement

I'll look forward to meeting some of you, new and old fans, all are welcome!!!

Love and Blessings to you all,
Katie :Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

Yes ladies and gentlemen of Ultimatemetal... SHROUD OF BEREAVEMENT'S FORUM NOW HAS BREASTS! NICE LARGE ONES! PERFECT FOR PLAYING BONGOES ON WHILE TRASHED! As an added bonus, they're on such a short frame that you totally need to look down their way to try and establish eye contact! Yes friends act now... post more because there is a lady present. Although she's monogamous with a great deal of class, perhaps if you buy a t-shirt one of the 3 or 4 guys who post here and think of Katie as a sister will let you scream "SHOW US YOUR TITS" at a show.