New singer joins SOB Press release

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
Shroud of Bereavement are happy and excited to be working with their new lead vocalist Katie Bunting.

Katie, also the lead singer for the band Twelfth of Never will be lending her beautiful vocal styling to Shroud's already somber and enigmatic music.

Feel free to welcome her into your dark embrace!

You can check out her personal myspace page @

http://www.myspace.com/katie_twelfthofnever

Following the success of the worldwide release of thier debut album this past summer, Shroud Of Bereavement have began writting music for the new album entitled "A Beautiful Winter" and will be hitting the studio sometime this summer. Expect an hour of Neo Classical Death/Doom metal of the darkest fashion imaginable.

www.shroud-of-bereavement.com

:kickass:

Hmm yeah I can see people getting confused here. I appreciate that you probably meant new lead "female" vocalist but not everyone is as familiar with your dynamic. The way it's written... it almost sounds like Dan is hanging up his vocal cords.

I've been really good. Finally back in Oz! I played a couple of shows with the band since i've been back and we have a few gigs scheduled for the next couple of months. FUN!

now that i'm back in Australia i can send you a copy of "Within the Wall". PM me your postal address and I will do that ASAP! :)