New Singer for SOB

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
Press Release:

Originally from Wisconsin and recently moved to Boston, Deirdre Faith, ex - singer for the Dark Symphonies recording artists: Long Winter's Stare has agreed to join the ranks as the new female counterpart to New England based Shroud Of Bereavement. Deirdre's other musical projects include; Iron Maiden tribute bands, Purgatory and Charlotte and the Harlots, she is a seasoned alto who has also worked on many radio/commercial sessions and done traditional celtic solo projects . Deirdre has shared the stage with many great bands including Anathema and Novembers Doom and played festivals such as Milwaukee metal fest. She has already began writing and recording for Shroud Of Bereavement's next release A Beautiful Winter

Hello Everyone. It's great to be working with Shroud of Bereavement. I'm currently working on writing to material as well as getting up to speed on the older stuff so we can play some live shows. Some of you may have heard me or seen me play with LWS way back when. Since then, I did some session work and a few tribute bands while I finished school and got my engineering career going. It's good to be back into the doom scene, and working on original music again. Also, it will be good to sing using my full vocal range and write my own parts, which I didn't do as much with LWS.

I promised Dan I would come on here every day to rant about black metal and post some recipes for pie, so stay tuned. \m/

Deirdre

Hi Deidre. I'm Greg. Do you have any non-apple recipes? Love pie but am allergic!!!

Hey, wow glad to see you here Deirdre, I'm trying to get the forum going again, but having shit connection doesn'e help the cause.

Anyhow, things are sounding good here, keep coming for updates on our progress with Deirdre and satan hailing/sacrifices and pie recipes

Well, Greg, I hope you aren't one of those "nut allergy" people.

Fvkkin Kvlt Pecan Pie

3 Eggs
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Dark Corn Syrup
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups pecans
1 tablespoon flour
1 pie crust

1. Heat the oven to 350F
2. Put the pie crust in a 9" pie pan
3. In a good size bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk, then stir in the flour and sugar a little at a time.
4. Then melt the butter and mix in the butter, vanilla and corn syrup
5. Finally, mix in the pecans with a wooden spoon.
6. Pour the whole goddamned mixture into the pie crust.
7. Bake it for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the mixture sets.
8. Hail Satan!

I have specific nut allergies, as opposed to general. Problem is so many places don't segregate their nuts so I wind up swollen from things that are totally fine.

Dan,

You know I will help as I can with regards to mastering/tweaking if I get the original files. Once you get them here we can work on them as time permits as we discussed recently (as well as work on Mired In Twilight ideas). Just let me know ahead of time when you have time and see what my schedule is like. Weekends probably best for me, and as we discussed a couple sundays a month would work for both of us. Just let me know brutha, you know I'm there to help you with this stuff to help you learn.

Mike / Darkened Soul / Mired In Twilight / Former Synth player for SoB ;-)

Appreciated man, and I am interested in MIT we'll see how time works out for sure man. Help with matering the DP would be cool, and also learning this software stuff is awesome of you. We need some whiskey with our next meeting \m/

So looks like thursday is the day for the work. I got some steaks I'll start marinating tomorrow to toss on the grill or use my grill pan inside.

Not sure if we'll get any time to work on some ideas from what we were doing the other day. I'd like to flesh things out a tad more on additional tracks (we can re-arrange shit to make it go faster ;-) ). I'll try and give you a holler tomorrow to let you know what we got for the mats for thursdays work.

I figured Mired In Twilight would pique your interest since it's percussive in nature. But you started the creative juices moving in my brain in that short period of messing around with that framework of clips I had already done. Now to build upon that.

Since you are busy working lately we should talk about when for weekends. I had a phone interview today which went pretty good so now waiting to see what i hear next week in regards to a walk-in at the company (in chelmsford). No word after 2 wks from Equallogic, I'll be contacting the recruiter next wed. to see if she has any word from the hiring manager about me. There were 4-6 people after I went in 2 wks ago ( I guess I set the bar haha) so who knows. He did say they were looking to hire 2-3 more in this quarter (sep-dec) so we'll see. If the place I talked to today (friday) works out and no word from Equallogic this coming week I will go work for them. It a) looks interesting and b) I will learn more stuff and come in with a different pair of eyes in regards to how to test the product(s).

Anyways, I'll try to buzz you over the weekend but you're probably up at Saco this weekend as you usually try to go. But since Dave is a daddy now i doubt that he is going hahah. Anyways, talk soon as I want to get your laptop set up again with Pro-Tools and that other app so you have something to mess with and I have 3-4 programs for your DR-5 as well for dumping the memory. I hope you have one we can experiment with for these programs (dump/reload on one to make sure the programs work as we expect them to) then we can go from there.

Mike