An old question for Mr Ripper (or anyone who knows the answer really)

weetbix

Gimmee Caffeine
Jun 4, 2002
A building somewhere in Sydney
Visit site
This has been in at least 1 thread I can remember here before, but I'll be damned if I can find that thread ... or remember the answer :Smug:

It's about the ad on tv for reflex printer paper. There's the receptionist you should never trust called Zena .... and she's listening to something heavy. A group of businessmen end up by having a bit of a head banding sesion when the trusty receptionist puts them on hold to the heavy stuff.

Who is the band again? Somebody asked me last night and I just can't concentrate on work without knowing the answer. More like this is taking effort off avoiding managers while I think about it - but close enough :D

yep Blood Duster. It is spelt Xena...

Until I started posting at UM i never knew the name 'Xena' was a real name

apart from the warrior princess.

Xena with a Z is just stupid.

n.p. Megadeth 'Anarchy In The UK'

Ahhhh - I thought it started with 'B' .... Bolt Thrower kept coming to mind but I knew it wasn't them :)

For the record - almost tearing the muscle from the hip bone is extremely painful. Although it does get you several days off work :err:

I shaved the tips of my thumb and fore-finger off with an electric wood plane. :)
On my right hand too.

I rode my bike into a barbed-wire fence when I was 5, tearing a 10-cm long gash into my underarm.

First time ever on a bike, too :kickass:

Hey Mark that is fine....when I was 12 I rode my cousins BMX into a ditch at the bottom of a very steep hill because I had never ridden a bike with hand brakes before and was trying to use bake brakes instead...I subsequently broke my left arm....which sucked as I had a qualify-ing swimming carnival 2 weeks away to get in Junior state titles!