Anaheim date added!!!

Per John Baxter, Halford's Manager :D:

House Of Blues - Anaheim

Hello Everyone:

Rob Halford has added another House Of Blues date in Anaheim, California - Thursday, January 2, 2003.

Special Guests are: Testament, Vio-lence and Exhumed.

Exhumed have also been added to Halford's Sunday, December 29, 2002 House Of Blues date.

Tickets for the Anaheim House Of Blues performance will go on sale (fingers crossed) this Friday or Saturday - through Ticketmaster, etc.

We'll see you there!!

okay, now we're gettin' closer...i have anaheim, do i hear santa ana, or even better, SAN DIFREAKINEGO??? come the hell down here and blow the roof off of BRICK BY BRICK, do you hear me???AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! dnr.:)

House Of Blues Anaheim
ANAHEIM, CA
Thursday, January 02, 2003 8:00PM
$42.50 - $45.00

Not that I'm not gonna pay it , but how come tickets are so much? I can't remember the last time I paid $50 to see a show. Does Halford have everything to do with that? Tickets go on sale tomorrow @ 12pm and I will be buying two, that's $100.00 !!

:eek:

It's 2003, All The House of blues are quality venues, with full on everything, from excellant food to great lights & sound. Also you get Halford the headliner, plus 2 other big name metal acts, & and a good opener. Now I'm not defending the price or proclaiming it. Thats the way it worked out so you can get to see this show & line up.....................Thats Life.........

Killer. Im gonna try to make the anaheim date, which will be a definite if there is no other socal date. :headbang:

But to reiterate what the Preacher asked: WHERE IS THE SAN DIEGO DATE AT BRICK BY BRICK????????????????????????????

Hey man , just wanted to let you know that the HOB in Anaheim is ALL General Admission. I paid $45 a ticket (total of 2) (plus the ass-raping services charges) It's going to kick ass....... I hope Testament does a nice long set :headbang:

Originally posted by hiddenlegions
(plus the ass-raping services charges)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like you got the All Access Passes.................................:) :) :lol: :) :)