Anathema gigs in Holland

haha Orphanage :lol:

I wont go, cause the gathering is playing the 24th of may in lille :headbang: I will see Anathema another time then somewhere CLOSER. those gigs are much too far away.

BTW Sol i agree with you that it isnt faaaair :yell:

i'll record the antimatter gig with my little digital canon handycam. i hope it turns out good. i haven't read the manual yet... (lazyass)

sol83 said:
what the fuck? why are they playing at crappy netherlands again? they were there just this fall. i'm going to file complaints of unequal fan treatment... :(
1. it is very close to england
2. we all have great memories of holland
3. greece has great fans but is far away
4. we'll be coming to greece soon after the album
5. holland doesn't stink
6. we have many friends and family there
7. jamie speaks fluent dutch and can make jokes on stage

ok!:)

Giorgos said:
Nina i have the Olympus C-730 Ultra zoom...
How about this camera?

Well, I'm not familiar with the Olympus brand, but I know this camera has an excellent zoom, something equivalent with a classical 35 mm - 1140mm one I guess? But what memory cards and batteries do you have, and what about the megapixels?

Nina said:
Well, I'm not familiar with the Olympus brand, but I know this camera has an excellent zoom, something equivalent with a classical 35 mm - 1140mm one I guess? But what memory cards and batteries do you have, and what about the megapixels?

It is 3.2 megapixels..
it has 10X analog zoom and 30X digital...
i have lots of rechargeable batteries(1 pack of 2100 mAh- 2 pack of 1900 mAh and 2 pack of 1500 mAh only for the digital )

Also i have 2 128mb smartmedia and 1 16mb Xd picture card