Anathema on StuBru

LostLenore

Oct 2, 2002
Aalst (Belgium)
Visit site
'Are you there' was played on the radio last night (between midnight and 1 ) in De Bom
It was the second time (I think) that they played a song from AND.

More than they played from afdte

but WHY when (almost) nobody hears it and why between Deicide and Morbid Angel??:yell:

VultureCulture said:
don't complain, at least you got a radiostation which plays metal songs at all.
only once a week, and the show is mostly hardcore and punk, but yeah, it's a good radiostation

A good radio station? :ill: It used to be much better... They bent over and nowadays they play that horrible RnB and hiphop and that. Hell, sometimes even stuff like Christina Aguilera :ill:
But there still are some decent programs yeah.
Hmmmm Metalopolis.... *nostalgic*

Cerulean said:
A good radio station? :ill: It used to be much better... They bent over and nowadays they play that horrible RnB and hiphop and that. Hell, sometimes even stuff like Christina Aguilera :ill:
But there still are some decent programs yeah.
Hmmmm Metalopolis.... *nostalgic*
of course it's not a good radiostation when your a metalhead,
but look at it,
they have great programs and in summer they have 'all areas' live from the big festivals, so..
and yeah, they play RnB and hiphop, i don't like that either, but you have to take it with the rest
and otherwise listen to other stations like radio 21 or arrow classic rock, but they won't play anathema there, so..

I do like 21, despite it's French...
And I don't like to be called 'metalhead', I do listen mainly to metal but I really like other stuff as well (uh yeah just not this rnb and hiphop), but I still think that metal deserves to have its own program on at least one radio station.

Cerulean said:
I do like 21, despite it's French...
And I don't like to be called 'metalhead', I do listen mainly to metal but I really like other stuff as well (uh yeah just not this rnb and hiphop), but I still think that metal deserves to have its own program on at least one radio station.
yes , if should have his own program, but they also must play 'toegankelijke' (?) metal in day, and not only one program.

AND they should play anathema more