Pentecost III l/s ltd. of 100
Judgement Vinyl (1)
They Die 7"
and more.............

Best offers secure after 4 weeks!! :Smokin:

contact email:funkimonster101@hotmail.com

Pictures of said items also available!!

Cerulean said:
Yeh he has one, I believe it's like the one I'll get next week but then in white.

pictures of that stuff, i'll get to you very shortly, havin a few problems with the camera :erk:

rasher said:
whats your highest offer?

id be willing to trade you:

At the Gates - a live bootleg recording that is limited to 510, this is #390
Metallica - Garage Days Re-Revisited
Dying Fetus - Destroy the Opposition limited white LP. on the back it says STRICTLY LIMITED EDITION, ONE PRESS ONLY)

(both are LP)

and due to money being fucked at the current time for the family, my highest money offer is $20. i could give you $20, plus either of those above mentioned records...

dead6skin6mask6 said:
id be willing to trade you:

At the Gates - a live bootleg recording that is limited to 510, this is #390
Metallica - Garage Days Re-Revisited
Dying Fetus - Destroy the Opposition limited white LP. on the back it says STRICTLY LIMITED EDITION, ONE PRESS ONLY)

(both are LP)

and due to money being fucked at the current time for the family, my highest money offer is $20. i could give you $20, plus either of those above mentioned records...

i just want money for this stuff, unless its something i'm after, as for rock music, probaby this, otherwise its cash on the dash!! -

Trouble-Manic Frustration on LP (if its red vinyl, even better!)

kontan said:
What's this 'l/s' on the Crestfallen and Pentecost III?

Crestfallen l/s - cover pic on front, logo and type on back, print on sleeves

Pentecost l/s- full colour pic on front, not like actual cover, but similar mythical picture, tour dates on back, print on sleeve, ltd editon. 100

email me for more info : funkimonster101@hotmail.com

Pictures will be available by the end of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Sale NOT Trade!!! unless its decent ie.

now i just have to hope nobody wants to be a bastard for a month :tickled: just got my record player set up, and that was the first record i wanted to get, but nobody else has it avail! haha

Hmmm. I'm not interested in clothing. But I'm interesting in the 'They Die' 7" that I'm willing to offer 20e for this one. I was wondering if you have 'Pentecost III' in vinyl?

kontan said:
Hmmm. I'm not interested in clothing. But I'm interesting in the 'They Die' 7" that I'm willing to offer 20e for this one. I was wondering if you have 'Pentecost III' in vinyl?

oooo... sorry mate, 20euro is a bit low, and this is the first pressing of said 7" too, Pentecost III on vinyl? i had 3 of them, but i sold them long time ago, they were south american bootlegs, cover was bad quality too, but still rare, never was released on vinyl officially, but Peaceville may do that in the future after doing the Alternative 4 lp recently......can anyone do better than 20 euro for the They Die 7" :Smokin: