Anathema wallpaper

dexter, last photo is amazing, you have to give us some tips to take those amazing photos... im just an amateur now, so any tips are welcome

Oceana said:
dexter, last photo is amazing, you have to give us some tips to take those amazing photos... im just an amateur now, so any tips are welcome

okay then.....even though it is a bit off-topic :p

First: Buy a decent digital camera! (I normally use a Nikon D2H, or for this work, a D70)
Second: Use the appropiate ISO value (I used ISO 1000 here)
Third: Use the appropriate shutterspeed (I use 1/200 sec for the last pic)
Fourth: Use the best lens that you can buy (I always work with F2.8 lenses!)
Fifth: Feel the passion for the music whilst taking your pictures!! :saint:
Sixth: Always let your eyes be your camera....not only when taking pics. Always!! :rolleyes:

PS: Nikon (D70) as well as Canon (EOS 10D) make very nice digital SLR camerabodies for the consumermarket.
But it's always better to invest most of your money in (used) F 2.8 lenses though, and the price of those will determine what you are going to end up with. :D
And of course there is always the possibility of going analogue and use old-fashioned film.
Not for me, I'm past that, but it is cheaper to buy an analogue body and the lenses will also fit a digital body later on.

Hope this helped!

Dex

Dexter said:
okay then.....even though it is a bit off-topic :p

First: Buy a decent digital camera! (I normally use a Nikon D2H, or for this work, a D70)
Second: Use the appropiate ISO value (I used ISO 1000 here)
Third: Use the appropriate shutterspeed (I use 1/200 sec for the last pic)
Fourth: Use the best lens that you can buy (I always work with F2.8 lenses!)
Fifth: Feel the passion for the music whilst taking your pictures!! :saint:
Sixth: Always let your eyes be your camera....not only when taking pics. Always!! :rolleyes:

PS: Nikon (D70) as well as Canon (EOS 10D) make very nice digital SLR camerabodies for the consumermarket.
But it's always better to invest most of your money in (used) F 2.8 lenses though, and the price of those will determine what you are going to end up with. :D
And of course there is always the possibility of going analogue and use old-fashioned film.
Not for me, I'm past that, but it is cheaper to buy an analogue body and the lenses will also fit a digital body later on.

Hope this helped!

Dex

i have a canon powershort s50, dunno if its good for making those kind of photos

Faelivrin said:
hi :) no... i do not.. nobody wants to talk with me =(
but i am ok ;) i have holidays and i spend them in stable with my horse :)) ( i am at home for a few hours to take food and wash clothes :))

wow lucky you! I like horse-riding and always wanted to have a horse, but that would be weird in a 9th floor of a flat :ill:
we don't have the money to rent ppl and place for a horse in a stable though, and there's almost none in the nearby :( okay, one is, but that's the one I'd never give my horse in, if I had one

teletubbies are creative for a person using paint. i didn't like the red one with vinnie & natural disaster's cover sorry. it looks awkward and vincent is so badly cropped. and that stroke around him is killing me! on the other hand, dexter's doing a great job there..