Anberlin/I The Mighty drums?

Soundscaper11

Jul 21, 2013
Hey guys, so I have the Chango MMF samples for drums and they are KiLLeR!! But my style of music is more towards said bands. The drums in their mixes have poppy snares and meaty kicks whereas chango is not. What samples would you suggest for that sound? Joey's, or could I get away with Superior Drummer... Even though I severely hate its kick.

Hey guys, so I have the Chango MMF samples for drums and they are KiLLeR!! But my style of music is more towards said bands. The drums in their mixes have poppy snares and meaty kicks whereas chango is not. What samples would you suggest for that sound? Joey's, or could I get away with Superior Drummer... Even though I severely hate its kick.

We'll go check out the vintage kit from chango, there
Are very "rock" based not so much for core. They are unprocessed, cymbals are great too! $15

Steven Slate Drums have some really nice poppy snares. They are also really easy to make them sound good with out much post-processing. Changos kick use to be pretty meaty imo, at least the FOP and WIM kick.

+1 for slate if you snag platinum you can create a kit that is pretty rad without much post processing. I usually just add comp, verb, and maybe some eq on my kits.

We'll go check out the vintage kit from chango, there
Are very "rock" based not so much for core. They are unprocessed, cymbals are great too! $15

Thanks man! I think I'll pick that up, I can really hear those fitting in a more alternate rock mix, which is what I'm going for :D