Ancient Creation/Sacred Dawn this Saturday in Misery (cross post)

For those in the KC area that are lurkers or rare posters you missed a fucking great performance by both bands. Sacred Dawn guys were really nice to chatted with them briefly about the Priest etc tour and about Nightmare Fest.

Yes, it was a great show! Many thanks to Sacred Dawn for coming down and Ancient Creation for bringing them. The metal rendition of The Devil Goes Down to Georgia was unexpected, to say the least. :)

Yes, it was a great show! Many thanks to Sacred Dawn for coming down and Ancient Creation for bringing them. The metal rendition of The Devil Goes Down to Georgia was unexpected, to say the least. :)

Yeah that was good to, but not nearly as good as the Savatage Tune!!

PFFFT!! I think I saw you with only one drink all night, I am "pretty" sure I had 6 tall beers plus some "special medicine" on the way there.

Actually I had ZERO drinks all night...I'm on this med right now that makes you vomit profusely if you drink while taking it. So rather than donating my bowels to the toilet for the weekend, I decided to be smart. :)

You'll have to bring some of this special medicine to a show the next time...you know I'm out!!!

Actually I had ZERO drinks all night...I'm on this med right now that makes you vomit profusely if you drink while taking it. So rather than donating my bowels to the toilet for the weekend, I decided to be smart. :)

You'll have to bring some of this special medicine to a show the next time...you know I'm out!!!

I will see you tomorrow medicine and all!!!