Ancient Dreams on Sonic Asylum Radio THIS Thursday

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Hey,
Just wanted to let you know that ANCIENT DREAMS will be on air this Thursday on Sonic Asylum Radio as part of Mad Brad's Metal Mayhem show.

I believe the show itself starts at 7PM.
Our interview begins at 8:30PM CST.

We will be debuting two full length tracks from our upcoming demo!

There is an online chat room as well. Plenty of shennanigans will ensue!!!

www.sonicasylumradio.com

Two full length songs!!!

Freshly mixed and in the hands of Sonic Asylum.

Worldwide debut. TONIGHT!!!!!!

Not sure how this news has NOT made Blabbermouth yet........

Do you guys honestly expect Blabbermouth to care about this fest? Do they care about other fests of this size and magnitude?

I'll be listening though. School is virtually over for me. Turned my final papers in this week, so I just have busy work and shit to worry about.

If you want Blabbermouth to talk about the fest, here's all you have to do. Ask Machine Head to play. When they turn it down (or more likely, ignore it) just send Borivoj an email saying "Machine Head Refuses To Play Ragnarokkr Metal Apocalypse." As soon as he sees the name Machine Head, he'll bust a nut and post it in no time.

If you want Blabbermouth to talk about the fest, here's all you have to do. Ask Machine Head to play. When they turn it down (or more likely, ignore it) just send Borivoj an email saying "Machine Head Refuses To Play Ragnarokkr Metal Apocalypse." As soon as he sees the name Machine Head, he'll bust a nut and post it in no time.

trying this tonight.

Didnt care for it?

it wasnt bad until Al san the chorus.....talk about being off. I had it on at work and this guy I work with who isnt into music at all walked by and said....this guy needs to be a tad lower and in a different key. Other than that it was good for what it is butwhen he sings in a high pitch he doesnt have that power / tone to pull it off. It sounds more shrieking than singing.

it was a fun time last night though.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, Al is high in the mix because we did Lee's guitar, Pat's drums, and my bass on one track, with the other guitarist and Al each on a separate track.
As we discussed last night, we won't have true demo ready mixes in time for the fest, realistically.
The recordings are complete, but the mix isn't.
Just a matter of time.
Thank your KIT trip for that!!!! J/K.....

As for Al's vocals....its interesting....
Some absolutely love them, others say it doesn't fit at all..........

Personally I like the contrast his vocals add to the music....

As I said though, I do appreciate that you guys listened and provided feedback.....

I am very excited how it all comes off live next week.