And finally they did it... all hope is gone now

:cry: this is so sad :cry:

They did it during the summer. I went there wednesday late at night, and I opened the door and there was nothing there, everything broken down. They even took away the counter. When I went inside the pub next to it, they told me that they got some visits from the tax Deparment, and that they took everything.

Ooh, that was such a nice little friendly, Iron Maiden inspired, bar. The Place. Home for the heavy metal scum from the Leuven streets, lunatic asylum for trash addict head smashers. All the guys that used to go there, I don't even have their adresses, hardly know their names, and I'e got no idea where on earth they are.

And worst of all, my dear Dmitri, is gone. My friend and metal supplier and rock advisor, my trueliest love doctor, the crazy Russian bartender. Gone. :cry:

That fucking bar, fucking Dmitri, at that fucking Place, you were always welcome, you always ended up in the gutter, waking up in early hours between bugs and insects, but at least as happy as crap can be happy. The only place, that metal scum could ever consider their home. With postcards of naked women staring at you from every corner, motor caps of mating female devils, a place where every glass started trembling on the daily siddering tones of 'Iron Man'. Dammit, I'll miss that bar. The worst part is that it was on the Old Market; there are about 25 pubs and bars on the market, and now it seems that the only not 'dance-pub' died. this was my sanctuary, now life loses its meaning, globalisation was indeed a mistake.

Goodbye, my friends.
For the death of those we don't know
Shall we kneel and say a prayer
They will never know we care