... and Italy?

Raison d'être

Master of Disguise
Sep 4, 2002
Turin, Italy
Visit site
Hi everybody, I'm new here and i'm a huge Borknagar fan!
I've read through the tourdates list and... AAAARGH!!!
Italy was not included!!! Why? Is there a chance that Borknagar will come to play in Italy?:confused:
Thanks a lot

hey raison d'etre welcome!:)

i am also from turin!:D

probabilmente viviamo anche vicini.
di che zona sei?

it is really sad but here in italy is really difficult to see metal group of particular kind like borknagar!

:cool:

hi.....welcome

you heve more chance to see borknagar
im from israel... band's don't come here at all because the situation in israel...
and more, u heve NECRODEATH :)
big band.. really good

u condition i's good my brother... :OMG:

Originally posted by sexualist death
hi.....welcome

you heve more chance to see borknagar
im from israel... band's don't come here at all because the situation in israel...
and more, u heve NECRODEATH :)
big band.. really good

:OMG:

yeahhhhhhh!

necrodeath's great!!

:headbang:

compared to israel we are very lucky!

not only for the music!

:s

doesn't matter...
also thus i fly soon to Norway (my dream realized soon)
my dream land :p

i hope to see borknagar again this will do me happy again

borknagar music influence on me severely...

Cheers my friend :)

salve, amici torinesi.

ho deciso PER CASO di fare un salto qui, e trovo due italiani. cosa ne penso dei borknagar.... ehm, bravi, ma la mia band preferita è un altra.

ciao...

ps: a proposito, io abito in mezzo tra lecco e milano... ed ora mi fermo qui, perchè sennò questo diventa il thread dei fans italiani :)

:eek: How many replies, thanks guys!

to Dimensionidol : You're right!Look at the bill of the last Gods of Metal in Milan.....really sad!
Cmq sono di Moncalieri, tu di che zona sei?
Ho chiesto ad Asgeir su una possibile data in Italia e lui mi ha risposto che per problemi inconcepibili anche per loro nn sono ancora riusciti a organizzare nulla!A sua detta ci stanno ancora provando, staremo a vedere...

To Sexualist death: If you're interested in other extreme italian bands check Void of Silence, a strange mix of doom and ambient...great! :)