...And justice for all/...And taking requests!

Medsy

Major Rager...!
Apr 17, 2001
Adelaide,Australia
Visit site
Hey all...

Well...after over a year of squatting on the issue....ive finally set my shed up to a mini studio type thing...

Now i have a cpu out there purposely setup for recordings. And my drum kit is out there.... so i can record drums now whenever the urge gets me.

So.... i have a finished copy of metallicas ...and justice for all... ( tracking songs for my enjoyment and guitaring as well ) but thought id share it with you guys and see if anyone still wants to record here...????

Ill need to email it ppl if they want it and/or upload it somewhere for me.

Ill be pumping out a few metallica numbers.... to live is to die.... creeping death...master of puppets...

Also...if anyone has any requests i may get a chance to look into it...best to keep it along metallica or maiden lines.....im not as good as MM is.... but i do ok.....

Enjoy..!

You have a finished copy of everything for and justice for all? Or you just have a finished drum track? Send me the drum track if you can. I'll have to (re)learn the song. :)

..and if you get a chance, you should snap some pics of your shed/studio and show us what ya got!

Its just the song...and justice for all for now....ill start some more soon...!!

The shed is pretty cool...nothin too pro though.... its 20'x26' . Lined out with 14mm MDF and 12mm for the roof.

I have my Tama rockstar drums out there 5 piece with 14" hats, 10" splash, 16" crash, 18" crash, 18" china and 20" ride.... pretty standard spread.

Have my guitar rig in there too......

And a yamaha EMX860 8 channel stereo mixer/amp.

The only downside so far is i only have 1 mic :( But the drums sounded ok from where i put the mic.....

Rabs.... what is your email addy again....?????

Well...almost finished my rythym tracks for this baby as well....!!! Its sounding pretty cool indeed...!!!

Anyone out there in cyber land care to lay a bass track down for me...????

I may even give vox ago...although ill sing it an octave lower..... so need a singer too if someone is keen....

And...does anyone have the proper tab from a tab book they can scan and email to me...??? Need it for the solo and dubs....

Gonna practice up on to live is to die...and record the drums in next couple of days if im lucky

Rock on....

Medsy said:
Anyone out there in cyber land care to lay a bass track down for me...????
I can check it out and see if I can do it, won't promise anything, though...

Medsy said:
And...does anyone have the proper tab from a tab book they can scan and email to me...??? Need it for the solo and dubs....
There's a Power Tab of the song at www.powertabs.net
If you don't have Power Tab, it's available at www.power-tab.net

The tab is copied from a book, I'm not exactly sure if has everything you need but check it out. :)

Meds,

I'll put in a request for any Maiden song off their new DoD album. I've been learning those for fun..and pretty much can play half the album at this point.