...and justice for Jason \m/

THIS SPECIFIC MIX IS FROM ROCK BAND EOFS. it's not hard. rock band has bass capabilities, hence why the bass tracks would be present. this guy extracted the bass track and overlaid it on top of the original album mix, hence why the bass is now OVER the mix instead of IN the mix. ftlog do you people know how to read

Ah, so that's why it's so blaring. Someone should mix the separate tracks from rock band properly, imho. Is "One" in one of those games? I thought I heard it was coming out for rock band, but my friend who actually buys download content sometimes only has Ride the Lightning/AJFA/Blackened/Enter Sandman so maybe not so much.

It's kind of interesting how a goddam video game is breathing new life into bad mixes, specifically metallica ones.

The mix for AJFA isn't "raw", it's just shit.

It's kind of interesting how a goddam video game is breathing new life into bad mixes, specifically metallica ones.

That's because you actually need to listen to the music in these video games so you can accurately learn and play along to them. That's why these video game developers are more competent at sound engineering than actual professional sound engineers, because professional sound engineers assume you don't actually listen to the shit you buy. Opeth should rerelease their whole catalogue on Guitar Hero so we can have unshitty masters of their music too.

The production of AJFA is beyond normal,it is raw in some terms,also shitty in some other terms but I think it is exclusively unique and giving a taste to the recording.
I would like to hear bass parts clearly but on the other hand,that production something that is hard to achieve,very cool I think.