And the Thanks go to...................

Well You Sic Freaks!
Here it is the last newsletter for 2004.And what an amazing year it has been!
Lets go over some highlights for us here at Rapture Radio
1.The Vengeance Rising Reuinion scandal (Man was that ever a lesson!)
2.The reporting of Rapture Radio as a spam machine to AOL (Who knew?!?!?!?)
3.The return of the Kim Goss Virus (So fat she hit twice!)
4.The international outcry from Val Meltzer (Well it was loud enogh to be heard worldwide because her damn mouth is so big)
5.Live 365 shutting us down on sevral occasions to update (I still cry conspiracy!!!)
6.The hundreds of complaint letters we received about me being to offensive (F** Y** and your offensive!)
7.Receiving Emails from Delilah's (local radio host)Lawyers telling me to cease and desist my emails telling her to burn in hell.

Ok thats enough of that before I get myself thrown in jail!
Well let me take the time to thank my partners in crime with Rapture Radio:Cindy Gilkey (PR and interview queen as well as finanacial backer for Rapture (we need lawyers!),Vanessa Cheney(Swedish Cleavage machine and Rapture Webmistress who gets more email than I do),Ray Herndon (Rapture Coverature Jock and only Black man I know who thinks fatbacks are Mexicans)Jen at Metal Blade,Mr.Christ and Andreas at The End Records,E.DOGG Corbin at Inside Out,Dave anf the Lizard Civerella at Southern Lord Records,Betty Hotter Than Hell at Metal Queen Managment,Barry at Enforcer Records,Jeff Scott and Forte,The Boys in Horse Called War,Max and Infinite Records,Brutal Bands,Unique Leader,The Bad Asses at Galy Records,Unmatched Brutality (Even though you support Brutailty Radio!)Grindethic Records,Red Stream,Mean Dean over at the Relapse house!,Deathwish (Nicole I love you!),
Vanessa at Revelation (xxooo!),Conqueror Records (uk),Bloodbucket Productions,Risestar Productions,Demonzend and Joe!,Maria and Martyr Music,Kurt and the entire Century Family,Jason at CMJ,Listanable Records,Chris Sanchez and the crue at Live at the Nail, and The Gayest Man on Earth Twan and his boy Rob over at Brutalism.com if I happened to forget you there is probably a reason!

Noteable Moments for Rapture this year include the first time airing on Warmachines new record which came in at #6 on BW&BK'S top indapendant releases of 2004 congradulations fellas you know I worship you!Also the premeir of Valume Knobs single "Boots".We had many many first this year including a month with over 20,000 listners ok it only happened once but hey who fogets their "FIRST TIME????"

Look 2005 is simply going to kick your ass Rapture has continued to climb the charts and shows no sighns of slowing down.A partnership with Brutalism will unveil a new sleeker website coming very soon as well as a vast amoung of information and as always the availablity of you being involved in the station will be larger than ever!
Before we get to the last top 20 of 2004 let me take the time to say to you wherever you are whoever you are Thank You for listning to Rapture Radio,It is so much more to us than running a radio station the chance to interact with you and share the most amazing music known to man Metal is what we live for!You are the lifesblood of Rapture Radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This list continues my beleif that we have the most varied group of people listning to Rapture Radio and shows once again the amazing variety of Metal on the station Keep voting for your favorite songs!!!!!

1.Curl Up And Die-God is in Heaven and all is alright with The World
2.Enslayved-Jesus Saves
3.Agalloch-Dead Winter Days
4.Burzum-Jesus Tod
5.Enslayved-Sladget
6.Excarnated-Crimson Exstacy
7.Fintroll-Jadkins Tid
8.From Autumn to Ashes-Eulogy for an Angel
9.Insomnium-Unknown Journey
10.Mithotyn-Upon Raging Waves
11.Satyricon-The Conquering
12.Severe Torture-Feces for Jesus
13.Scott Mosher-Mindfeild
14.Syatem Shock-Devil wish
15.The Judas Cradle-You Never say I Love You Anymore
16.Therion-To Mega Therion
17.Throne of Chaos-Bloodstanied Prophecy
18.Thryfing-Digerdoden
19.Bloodbath-Outnumbering the Day
20.Cadaveria-Irrelivant Eulogy

Thers is simply no way I could have taken the time to thank everyone without you wanting to bash your head through the moniter out of boredom so if I forgot you I either hate you or I simply just suck.
Thanks again for listning to Rapture Radio!
Untill 2005 cya the Fukk laterz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wes Jaques/Rapture Radio

Be sure and tune into Rapture's "Coverature Radio" Sundays at 8pm (cst)