And the Winners are ..........

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
US .... :headbang: :headbang:

Yep on a recent poll on the Bloodstock forum with contenders from the NBOBM DVD people were asked to vote on who they wanted to see BS Open Air 2005 .

In the Group Stage we beat Invey and Fifth Man Down with 68% of the vote with 74 votes cast.
The Semis saw us draw our friends Mercury Rain and Infobia who tied their group stage, we won this one with 48% of the vote with 72 votes cast.
The final saw us beat Panic Cell with 55% of the vote with 79 votes cast...

Although the poll was for fun it was great to see the amount of support the band has and just how many people want to see us on the big stage again...

Thanks to everyone who voted for us ... :worship:

Hammerfall are playing next year's Bloodstock I hear...if Intense do a repeat show, that's two reasons to go already! Do it!

Infinite said:
I must admit, I would defintely go to the BOA if INTENSE play, I'm not a big fan of open air festivals but id pay good money to see you guys again!

I second that. I prefer indoor also.

Ayeka: A fan of Tenchi by any chance?

From the BOA site:

"From the UK perspective there is only one Metal band deserving of a place on the outdoor stage, and Humanity return, again after their amazing sets at both Bloodstock04 and the Xmas show supporting the mighty Edguy."

Bit of a snub towards all the other hard-working UK metal bands out there.

I guess you guys were unavailable then :LOL: