And where was En Vind Av Sorg? (Maryland DeathFest pics)

En Vind Av Sorg said:
:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Im so sorry Karen, I ended up not being able to make EITHER day, I was pissed, believe me. Okay here we go:

Friday night my friend was supposed to pick me up to stay the night in Baltimore with another friend. About 6 Pm rolls around and Ive got all my stuff packed to leave. Friend calls, ohh apparently hes had strep throat for 3 days, and just decides to tell me he cant go right now.
Alright, that sucks, but I decide I'll drive up saturday morning myself anyway, not that big of a deal. Saturday morning rolls around, hop in the car, start the engine, shift into reverse *CATHUNKGRRCHINKTHUMP*.....chek engine light comes one, service engine light comes on, car is not moving....
Get this, the DEFECTIVE transmission that they replaced 2 MONTHS AGO is broken AGAIN. The Exact same problem as last time occured, same noises, etc. At this point I just sat in my car for about 10 minutes trying to calm myself and attempting to not violently destroy my hunk of junk car. So after another hour of calling around and realizing that I only have a handful of friends, and two of them even listen to metal, I pretty much realize Im fucked. So basically, everything collapsed on me at once. Its kind of like one of those days when you feel like negative energy from every corner of the universe is gravitating towards you to destroy your hopes.

So once again Karen, sorry I couldnt make it, I really did try, fate was not with me this weekend it seems.

awwwww Ellis, this trully sounds terrible man... sorry you had to miss it
due to stupid car problems... :/
If you had any way to get to Arlington I would have taken you with us...
but you couldn't make it to Baltimore so why Arlington....
next time, CALL ME I know people.. you know... I might have gotten you a ride somehow....!
bah!
Well, next year, for sure, make it!!!

Dead_Lioness said:
FANTASTIC!!!!!! I had such a great time seeing them live, finally.
I've been a fan of their music for a long time.
They are great guys to hang out with as well. very cool.
Yeah, I wanna see them live bad.

Yes thankfully it was covered under warranty, supposedly it will be done thursday if all goes well. I guess now that I look back at it is almost hilarious the string of bad luck that occured, ehn ohh well. No sense dwelling on it anyhow.