...and while I'm at it: KING CONQUER - 1776 (REBELDEATH)

Charles J

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2008
Florida
Haha, sorry for posting so soon but I just want people to hear our newest work and these bands if you haven't already!

This was the first record we did in our new studio, so there was a learning curve but we got it =D

First single off the album; "A Day Late, a Dollar Short"

HEAVILY-Produced & Engineered/Tracked by myself and also engineering and tracking from THE BEARD!!!

This album, which kind of bums me out for various reasons, was reamped, mixed and mastered by Zach Ohren (Castle Ultimate Studios) but, Zach did an outstanding job and I'm EXTREMELY proud of this record!

SNR is I believe 70% or so REAL from the sessions and 30% samples and toms are all natural from what I can hear and remember the raw tracks sounding!

Hope you guys dig it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I thought you were mixing this too. But I can surely dig it, lyrics are sweet haha

Oh I thought you were mixing this too. But I can surely dig it, lyrics are sweet haha

Thanks man!!!

I think it's really cool how even though the MIX is TOTALLY different than what I would have done; you can still somehow tell that I produced it and tracked it... it still has the 'vibe' of Sonic Assault Studios.

I'm really happy that Zach retained that character and didn't make it pristine.