And you thought we had it bad (Rock Gone Wild Festival Canceled at the last minute)

Yeah I specifically didn't bring up the obvious that anyone who is really interested could pull up in 5 seconds because that kind of crap and their bullshit drama has no business on THIS forum.

You know, out of respect to Glenn and all the fine work he puts into this festival. As much as even I've gotten on his case this year...

The reason I put that up was to show how lucky we are, and how lucky the bands are, that someone like Glenn is running this festival. Sure, it is drama. But, I do not see or hear Glenn trying to pull the crap that those people did. Hell, could anyone blame him after the screwing he got from our friendly, neighborhood Government that nearly wrecked the festival if he walked away? Of course not. Did he? No. He was able to get 4 quality bands to fill the bill. Those people breached a signed contract for the original venue. Did you read Glenn's take on Tomorrow's Eve, Power Quest and Matos? He said that they were ineligible until 2011. Why? Because he already had agreements on the table.

This man, Glenn Harveston, honors his word, his contracts, and his bands, and US.

And, we metal fans should be on our knees thanking God for him. Hence, why I posted the "drama"