...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead

Jan 8, 2002
vehemence.brutaldeath.net
Source, Tags, and Codes has to be one of the best albums I've heard in a while. Do any other metal heads out there feel the same? It's full of emotion, beauty, and intensity, and I can't stop listening to it! Not many albums out there grab my attention like this one did. I got to see them live as well, and they fucking rock out like madmen! They are also on Interscope records, which I find surprising for their style of music. What do you all think of them?

Originally posted by forest of october
They're great. They toured with Queens of the Stone age too, I actually think QOTSA helped them get signed to Interscope.

Also, I'm a Vehemence fan, not that me being one should mean anything.

I hear a lot of good things about QOTSA, but never heard them myself. Gotta check them out.

Since you are familiar with Vehemence, come over to our board and say whats up, we are on Ultimate Metal :)

but anyways, this thread is about AYWKUBTTOD. My favorite CD of all genres this year.

Yeah Trail of Dead, is a pretty good band for the music style they play in, the leaders I would like to say but I know there is more to breaking your instruments on stage. Sonner or later, they will be as big as weezer if they stop breaking there stuff. If you like metal and the crossover, emo or whatnot Vehemence might be for you..if you have the open mind to accept that. Its melodic brutal death metal, and with Bjorns influnces and new..our sound is a worldy sound.