lajxko1

New Metal Member
Jul 3, 2013
Hy!

Can anybody help me?:Smokedev:
Anders Fridén sometimes wears a t-shirt with this logo:
jX4NaFD.jpg

What does this symbol mean? Does it have a name?:heh:

It's the international symbol for gay. Nobody knows if he's just showing solidarity with the gays or one of them.

Not sure why you would say that, DE. Interesting. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's a logo for the clothing brand Talk is Cheap. I don't really know anything about that brand, so I guess DE could be right, but probably not.

Nah that symbol isn't the universal symbol for gay :D And it's also not the logo for the clothing brand Talk is Cheap.
Don't know if there's anything in the back of the T-Shirt or if it's just that symbol in front. Might be for some brand or just a random design.

e3de0ba0e1b711e2ae9922000a1f9b71_7.jpg

Kind of looks like Freedom Call's logo tbh. Anders and his corporate clothing branded sellout shit... sad to see. I feel like shit, but at least I wear branded clothing. Fucker.

That aside... international symbol for gay shouldn't be ruled out. :D

This is a really old topic but I'm going to answer anyway.. Well It's a t-shirt from band named Ghost. (or Ghost B.C.) In Flames and Ghost toured together since from that tour I see Anders with this t-shirt. Nice band btw.

Reactions: Jester Slave
Not that I don't trust you, but do you have a link? I can't find that logo anywhere. And I listened to most of their stuff recently and it's decent, but I can't really get into the vocals. To me, they don't match their whole image and get up. But that's not the reason I can't get into them.

Since when did I earn a reputation as being anything other than an immature clown? :D

That aside, there's nothing to suggest my initial post is wrong...

Since when did I earn a reputation as being anything other than an immature clown? :D

That aside, there's nothing to suggest my initial post is wrong...

I just think that homophobic slurs are childish.
You have some contributing posts, but really, "It means he's a fag cause I don't like the way he sings now"?

Hold your horses there matey.

I've never made any slurs whatsoever, nor have I mentioned anywhere that being gay was bad or negative. The only person who made that assumption was you.

Seems this is a sensitive subject for you though, so I'll leave it there.

Last edited:
Man, Clay-Man sure became an asshole during his last stint here. Where's he at these days? Last seen over a year ago...

Was this query ever successfully answered, or does it remain one of In Flames' greatest mysteries?

Ew, get that sjw shit out of here.

Words like fag, faggot and retard all for example, have a SOCIAL meaning that most people use in an especially joking manner... Aside from their actual meanings.